most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1121
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
n*ggas, that sh*t was real last night!!! I was sittin on the edge of my bed in suspense once the zombies hit the scene. That was the most intense 10 0r 15 mins of tv ive seen in a while. I am glad lori dies tho but I woulda rather her get eatenshe deserved the T-dog treatment!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #1122
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 1229 1229
Yo man........ that last part of the ep, with carl finishing of his own mom and the breakdown of rick had me tearing up like a bi*ch

Last edited by Spartan 119; 11-05-2012 at 08:33 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #1123
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Southwick said:
Damn it seems like I'm the only one that liked Lori and hated T-Dog.
Im curious to know what made you HATE t-dog? He was a likeable character in my opinion. He became somewhat of a regular helping hand for the group. Not many lines but was essential to the group.
 5 years ago '04        #1124
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
I hated t-dog because up untill this season he didn't do sh*t. It was always Rick Daryl glen and Shane risking their lives and t-dog and Dale just bullsh*tting around. Plus Merle beat the sh*t out of him and he was bi*ch made to me ever since then.
 5 years ago '11        #1125
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1228 1228
forget all that, yall peep how gov said its jus him ipand his daughter??.....its tht zombie girl like in the book!
 5 years ago '11        #1126
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1228 1228
forget all that, yall peep how gov said its jus him and his daughter??.....its that zombie girl like in the book!
 5 years ago '04        #1127
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Am I the only one who thinks Carl pussed out and didn't actually shoot Lori? Watch her show up as a walker down the line haha
 5 years ago '06        #1128
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25634 25634
I'm about to watch it again good episode and I told talk Carl became s man at the end of the last season.
 5 years ago '05        #1129
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8531 8531
Sitting at work thinking....still can't believe it's true....seems like only a week a go T-Dogg was alive and well..he was a good dude....rest in peace homey...T-Dogg 2.0.....you up....make us proud...you, throwback Lauryn Hill with sword, and the dusty brother from Gov's group....you all we got now......
 5 years ago '04        #1130
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Its ironic how T-doggs most active episode in terms of lines and focus, was his last... wen't out like a g tho fu*k it
 11-05-2012, 10:59 AM         #1131
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope they don't spend half a season looking for Carol like they did Sophia.

Wasn't Hines Ward supposed to be in that episode tho? I didn't see him.
 5 years ago '11        #1132
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 DOOMage said:
Ain't like I was keeled over and howling to the heavens, but I was welling up enough that I did have a few tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm an emotional person B

I feel you man. When Carl flashed back to that conversation he had with Rick, plus the music that was playing, that sh*t was deep.

then when Maggie and Carl walk out with the baby and Rick realized, it hit me a little.
 5 years ago '06        #1133
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I really have to read through 15 pages of this thread to catch up since 9:00 Sunday night?

Even after stating how great this episode was, I gotta say that is a bit fu*king ridiculous how popular this show is in contrast to better shows.

Oh well, guess I better start reading.

No idea how you guys live-blog this thread with your thoughts while watching the episode. When I watch a show I need to zone out and focus on the TV, can't be distracted posting my thoughts every five minutes.
it is the concept of the show, and the ability to watch and not have to "think" about anything except whats put on screen for you.. makes it very easy to sit back and just enjoy the show.. also it has a large fan base because of the source media.
 5 years ago '11        #1134
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 westsideknicks said:

[spoiler - click to view]

come on man spoiler tag that sh*t if you are gonna say it for the people that didn't read the comics.

Rico23 said:

me picturing this got me literally laughing out loud
in his house like darth vader and sh*t

[pic - click to view]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-Dogg

5 years ago '04        #1135
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Friend of mine brought up a good point, Carl shot Lori off screen, implying he shot her in the head.. What if he didn't actually shoot her and just shot the wall or whatever.. And later in the season, Lori comes back as a zombie and Rick is forced to k!ll her? Anyone else think this is plausible?
 5 years ago '05        #1136
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Drug Free said:
Mad because? That doesn't even make sense. I'm just stating the facts. We are all talking about how crazy the episode is and then all the sudden your ADHD alcoholic my parents didnt love me so I watched the cosby's a.ss strolls in and arguments start.

You need dr drew.
Never liked the Cosbys, don't have ADHD, and I had a fantastic relationship with my parents growing up.

Only thing you got right was the alcoholic part

These threads would be boring as fu*k if there weren't some arguments going on, dumb a.ss.

Not everybody is going to agree with everything about every aspect of every show. You afraid to hear contrasting opinions?

5 years ago '05        #1137
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Nu Tymez said:
Friend of mine brought up a good point, Carl shot Lori off screen, implying he shot her in the head.. What if he didn't actually shoot her and just shot the wall or whatever.. And later in the season, Lori comes back as a zombie and Rick is forced to k!ll her? Anyone else think this is plausible?
The point of that scene was to transition Carl into the character they want us to view him as.

They didn't do that for nothing and aren't going to completely discredit that entire sequence by bringing her back only to make Rick do what he has already done by k!lling Shane.
 5 years ago '04        #1138
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
 S E L F said:

he was a zombie
 5 years ago '04        #1139
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The point of that scene was to transition Carl into the character they want us to view him as.

They didn't do that for nothing and aren't going to completely discredit that entire sequence by bringing her back only to make Rick do what he has already done by k!lling Shane.
Maybe.. But I just find it odd that in the entire run of this series, that was the only "implied" death.. They never had a major death off screen. This show even had the balls to show Rick shooting Sophia in the head and she was a little girl.. Why puss out now and not actually show Carl shooting his mother?
 5 years ago '04        #1140
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
 S E L F said:

they already a.ssumed she died with t dogg. or at least in the same process
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago