The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 04:24 PM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i forgot that lil n*gga aint dead yet....he dont listen to nobody and they murdered my n*gga shane

whyd it have to be him?
 09-30-2012, 05:21 PM         #82
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
i forgot that lil n*gga aint dead yet....he dont listen to nobody and they murdered my n*gga shane

whyd it have to be him?
Hahaha, yeah Carl is a fool. Shane was the OG of the group, hated when they k!lled him off just because his way of thinking was more helpful to the group.
 10-01-2012, 06:55 PM         #83
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #84
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 erickonasis said:
sh*t needs to happen like now...time went faster than i thought from the last season
I heard something like that, I hope it's just the winter break where it was only 2 months instead of 10-11 months.
 5 years ago '05        #85
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,673 | Props total: 23331 23331
Just watched both seasons in the last couple of days and

Never been a fan of comics so I'm not in depth like everybody else but I am still ready for that 3rd season to start.
 5 years ago '08        #86
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
why every other man growing beards except t-dog? how this n*ggas always look like he just shaved 2 minutes ago?? carl gonna look grizzly before that bald n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #87
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
7 days left
 5 years ago '07        #88
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
man up until yesterday I thought this was coming back tonight fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #89
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 NoTitleSince73 said:
man up until yesterday I thought this was coming back tonight fu*k
nah hell on wheels wrapped up tonight
 5 years ago '07        #90
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 MosDefinition said:
nah hell on wheels wrapped up tonight
yeah. This week will be good tho, It's Always Sunny, The League and The Walking Dead all come back
 5 years ago '12        #91
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
6 more days
 5 years ago '06        #92
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25688 25688
Innnnnnnnn
 10-09-2012, 02:36 PM         #93
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #94
SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,935 | Props total: 67330 67330

[pic - click to view]

Actor Andrew Lincoln leads The Walking Dead cast into a new season of zombie horror on October 14. Photo AMC

21 mins ago by Reg Seeton

The Walking Dead returns to AMC this Sunday, October 14 for Season 3 with the episode “Seed” after months of hunger for more zombie related horror.

When Season 3 of The Walking Dead begins, a frustrated and frayed Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) will need to prove to the survivors that he’s still a worthy leader. With the world growing increasingly more dangerous and Lori’s pregnancy advancing, Rick discovers a potentially safe haven. But first he must secure the premises, pushing his group to its limit.

So, what’s in store for the cast and characters of The Walking Dead in Season 3? Are all of the survivors really infected? Is democracy really finished within the group? What’s with the prison in the season 2 finale?

For Season 3, fans will see new faces in actor David Morrissey as The Governor and actress Danai Gurira as the warrior-like Michonne.

Ahead of the new season, actor Andrew Lincoln and the cast of The Walking Dead explore what fans can expect when the popular zombie series returns. Newcomer Danai Gurira describes Season 3 as an “amazing ride” while Norman Reedus explains how Daryl is a “team player” and Andrew Lincoln admits that Rick becomes more of a “control freak.”

We can’t wait!

How much do you think a gallon of gas would be in the world of The Walking Dead?

[video - click to view]

[
 5 years ago '07        #95
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
almost there

[pic - click to view]

10-13-2012, 01:17 PM         #96
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

By Gina McIntyre
October 12, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
When the third season of "The Walking Dead" kicks off Sunday, there will be one new star player among the series' core ensemble of characters. Her name is Michonne, and fans of the Robert Kirkman comic book that spawned AMC's hit show know her as a katana-wielding warrior whose unfailingly tough, capable exterior guards a deeply wounded soul.

Michonne was glimpsed in Season 2's finale -- she was the hooded figure with the two armless, jawless zombies that Laurie Holden's Andrea stumbled into as she was fleeing the siege at Hershel's farm -- but in the upcoming run of episodes, audiences will get to know actress and playwright Danai Gurira in the role.

Speaking on the Georgia set of the show earlier this year, Gurira, whose previous television credits include HBO's "Treme," said she was thrilled to tackle the challenge of giving screen life to the fan-favorite character. But she was reluctant to spill too many secrets about what specific adventures lay ahead for her.

"I think you can definitely see colors of her character pretty early on," Gurira said of Michonne. "You see what sheís desirous of and whatís she loyal to pretty early on. She definitely trusts her own instincts and sheís definitely hyper-independent for the most part."

Gurira, who was born in Iowa but spent most of her childhood and adolescence in Zimbabwe, said the experience of filming the early episodes had been intense -- she'd already been caught in a sudden rainstorm that forced the cast and crew to evacuate from the wooded locale where they'd been filming, and the Southern heat and humidity had proved to be a force in their own right.

"I would just have it no other way -- I didnít get into this aspect of making a living to take it easy," Gurira said. "I like that itís full throttle. It just engulfs people, this show. They get so attached. I think itís because people are giving it everything theyíve got, everyone all around you is giving it everything theyíve got. I thrive in that environment, even though itís an adjustment in the sense that Iíve never been a regular on a TV show. The intensity and the very long hours is something my body is adjusting to.

"The thing thatís great is that Iím coming in third season and people have survived," Gurira continued. "I know thereís already a path and Iíll get to the other side. People have survived it, so will I."

Hopefully, Michonne will as well.

5 years ago '05        #97
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18422 18422
Seems like its been forever since it ended last year

This season will be something serious
 10-13-2012, 07:37 PM         #98
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #99
booie4 
space
space
$5,264 | Props total: 1552 1552
 jsilerio said:
Just watched both seasons in the last couple of days and

Never been a fan of comics so I'm not in depth like everybody else but I am still ready for that 3rd season to start.
Me too, glad I decided to watch it. Interested in to see how this season unfolds
 10-13-2012, 09:19 PM         #100
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's about to go down.

I'm so ready.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy