The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #541
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
actually no i watched all of the first season and the first 2 episodes of season 2 so try again

and while youre at it look up the isreali show this is based on then try again to have a comeback on anything i said

the shows a piece off sh*t
at a The Walking Dead Stan calling one of the top two shows on tv sh*t. There is not a single thing The Walking Dead does at even 50 percent of the level of Homeland. You have horrible taste.
 5 years ago '06        #542
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 moe4484 said:
fu*kin hilarious how Rick hit his own wife with the friendzone pat on the shoulder.
 5 years ago '04        #543
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I didn't think Rick had it in him with this TV show, but I see it's a whole new ballgame. He's on his I dont give a fu*k

Razor Ramon took that blade like a champ .

Lil' homie Carl also getting it in, if it wasn't for his bi*ch a.ss mother fu*king him up. If there's one thing I really, really need them to keep in the comics, it's
[spoiler - click to view]

I need that in my life!

Got a feeling though that as they get settled in the prison, the show's gonna slow down like season 2. And the damn baby is gonna eat up alot of the story line. Enjoy the action now, cause they're definitely gonna start slowing it down
 5 years ago '05        #544
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I still miss Shane.

Rick just starting to sniff the greatness of Shane.
 5 years ago '05        #545
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Shane was a homo.

He fu*ked two women and he was the most logical and bad a.ss dude on the show for the first two seasons.

Your post gets nominated for the most illogical Walking Dead post of the thread award.
 5 years ago '09        #546
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i murked that n*gga shane...what n*gga?
 5 years ago '10        #547
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 370 370
Yeah, why the fu*k do so many glorify shane? Fool didnt even last 6 issues in the comic, maybe 12...its been awhile since I read it. Dude was a massive paranoid, ran out on rick in the hospital when the outbreak hit, moved in on his wife, fu*kED HER, started going crazy, tried to k!ll rick in the woods. The list of bi*ch-ass things shane did is a mile long. Dude got what was coming to him. Wish they would have done him in like the comic, Carl shoots him in the head while he was alive and rick came back later, dug him up and re-killed him after he turned.

Seriously though, if yall shane stans thought he was dope on the show, just wait to see how rick turns out. dudes a fu*king boss.
 5 years ago '12        #548
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i murked that n*gga shane...what n*gga?
He still fu*ked your wife. Stop it and go k!ll your son.
 5 years ago '05        #549
space
space
 llpooh said:
Yeah, why the fu*k do so many glorify shane? Fool didnt even last 6 issues in the comic, maybe 12...its been awhile since I read it. Dude was a massive paranoid, ran out on rick in the hospital when the outbreak hit, moved in on his wife, fu*kED HER, started going crazy, tried to k!ll rick in the woods. The list of bi*ch-ass things shane did is a mile long. Dude got what was coming to him. Wish they would have done him in like the comic, Carl shoots him in the head while he was alive and rick came back later, dug him up and re-killed him after he turned.

Seriously though, if yall shane stans thought he was dope on the show, just wait to see how rick turns out. dudes a fu*king boss.
at acting like we give a fu*k about how he was in the comics.
 5 years ago '10        #550
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 370 370
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at acting like we give a fu*k about how he was in the comics.
When its all said an done, youll be on Ricks nuts. fu*k shane.
 5 years ago '09        #551
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Nest said:
He still fu*ked your wife. Stop it and go k!ll your son.
i gives no fu*ks about that hoe i call wife....that n*gga carl better step up if not he next t.dawg feena off that niggga...
 5 years ago '04        #552
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i gives no fu*ks about that hoe i call wife....that n*gga carl better step up if not he next t.dawg feena off that niggga...
stop acting like you been real... you just got a new pair of balls.
 5 years ago '04        #553
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
RIP Shane
 5 years ago '04        #554
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at a The Walking Dead Stan calling one of the top two shows on tv sh*t. There is not a single thing The Walking Dead does at even 50 percent of the level of Homeland. You have horrible taste.
the walking dead doesnt try to trick people into thinking that all muslims are evil like that piece of sh*t show you watch

i also notice that you didnt have a single counter point to any of my arguments so why dont you go to that thread and continue to allow yourself to be brainwashed
 5 years ago '04        #555
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
T
 kyhoopsgoat said:
MAJOR SPOILER...

This is a major spoiler, you have been warned...

From what I can gather below makes the most sense at this point...

Please dont tell me that you actually believe this sh*t

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 10-24-2012 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #556
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
the walking dead doesnt try to trick people into thinking that all muslims are evil like that piece of sh*t show you watch

i also notice that you didnt have a single counter point to any of my arguments so why dont you go to that thread and continue to allow yourself to be brainwashed
Homeland does nothing close to "tricking Americans into thinking all Muslims are evil". You're a delusional, tin foil hat wearing nut job.

That is all.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-24-2012 at 12:33 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #557
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
I thought Shane was a cool character, but I was glad when Rick stabbed dude in the gut, had to be done.

Rick>>>
 5 years ago '12        #558
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

He fu*ked two women and he was the most logical and bad a.ss dude on the show for the first two seasons.

Your post gets nominated for the most illogical Walking Dead post of the thread award.
he's joking
 5 years ago '05        #559
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
I don't give a fu*k what that bi*ch a.ss dude did. Stop taking sh*t serious homo.

I could understand if you called him a f*ggot. People call other people f*ggots as insults all the time not meaning they are actually gay. But to call him a homo? That just doesn't even make sense.
 5 years ago '10        #560
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 House said:
Ya'll are foolin' yourselves if you think that Shane wasn't dope. He was a dope a.ss villian. If you've read the comics, you'd see that Shane was written off MUCH earlier than the show wrote him off. The show did alot more with him because there was alot of great potential there and boy did they capitalize.
wrong... not on shane being a good villain but wrong on thinking thats why they kept him around. Robert Kirkman himself said Shane would of died in Season 1 had they had a full season. Shane was not important at all, be died the way he did to make Rick more ruthless
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago