The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #521
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 17504 17504
 Left Hook said:
Cool episode for a better than average season so far. This show is decent and is continually improving, but it's still nowhere near as good as the best shows on TV. Homeland is where it's at
 5 years ago '04        #522
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
homeland is piece of sh*t isreali propaganda

keep the bullsh*t about that show in its thread
 5 years ago '04        #523
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Good episode.

Carl is annoying. Someone needs to punch him in the face

Rick did the right thing k!lling those inmates. Might as well have k!lled them all.

And to the people in here criticizing the show, why do you continue to watch it? I know if I think a show has bad writing, plot, dialogue I stop watching it. Why keep watching if you don't think its good??

5 years ago '05        #524
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 coolio said:
might have to check out this homeland
Homeland and Breaking Bad are 1a. and 1b. when it comes to the best shows currently on TV. Season one was pretty good, but season two (four episodes in) has been INCREDIBLE so far. Every episode has seemed like a season finale.
 5 years ago '05        #525
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
homeland is piece of sh*t isreali propaganda

keep the bullsh*t about that show in its thread

Another one of the conspiracy theorist weirdos who has never watched more than 30 minutes of the show and thinks it's propaganda because of the plot

And the show has absolutely nothing to do with Israel, fyi.

The original was made there and was only one season long (intentionally).

This is a new take on the show and the story has nothing to do with Israel.
 5 years ago '12        #526
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
cant wait till next weeks episode

best show on tv
 5 years ago '05        #527
space
space
 TrueWest_1 said:
Good episode.

Carl is annoying. Someone needs to punch him in the face

Rick did the right thing k!lling those inmates. Might as well have k!lled them all.

And to the people in here criticizing the show, why do you continue to watch it? I know if I think a show has bad writing, plot, dialogue I stop watching it. Why keep watching if you don't think its good??

I like the show and I praised the end of season two and the first episode of season three. I'm not allowed to voice my dislike for specific episodes?

What annoyed you about Carl in this episode? I hated the little bastard all of season two but this season he seems to be a much better character. He saved Hershel's life with the medical supplies
 5 years ago '05        #528
space
space
 Dee352 said:
best show on tv
 5 years ago '05        #529
space
space
 Rico23 said:
some of these f*gs just love to bi*ch....like a bi*ch..
Or we like to say what could be better about a show and what we like about a show. TV shows would all suck if the public didn't generate discussion about what was liked and disliked about the shows currently airing on TV. The writers listened to the public last season bi*ching about the pacing and they fixed it to end the season.

You just want to look past any flaws and credit it to "just being a TV show"

That's how progress is not made.

And yes I realize this is just a thread on Boxden, directors aren't logging on and checking our threads But that's how discussion is generated and topics are brought up.

Don't be mad we don't love every single aspect of your favorite show, and we are free to complain about sh*tty aspects of said show.
 5 years ago '05        #530
space
space
 Rico23 said:
All this "we talk" who said i was even talkin about u....but clearly u know in your heart that you're one of the ones that constantly bi*ch about shows all while still watching them...
Well let's see, literally right before you posted, I posted doing what you were complaing about. One should deduce from that, from my perspective, that you were targeting me with the statement. Pretty simple logic.

Also, what other shows do I bi*ch about but continue to watch? Other than Revolution, and that's only because that garbage show is brand new and has a cool concept.

there's nothing wrong with voicing displeasure, but the CONSTANT nitpicking after EVERY SINGLE EPISODE for the SMALLEST things for several seasons gets annoying as fu*k to look at
I was in here praising the premiere episode and I haven't complained about an episode since a bit after the mid-way point of last season
 5 years ago '07        #531
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
MAJOR SPOILER...

This is a major spoiler, you have been warned...

[spoiler - click to view]

From what I can gather below makes the most sense at this point...

5 years ago '07        #532
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20044 20044
Question: The Walking Dead reminded me on Sunday why it is my favorite show. Any scoop would be great! —Heather
Ausiello: This week’s Woodbury-set hour features one of the show’s most iconic images ever — and one fans of the comics will surely recognize.
 5 years ago '09        #533
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I'm not sure if anyone is aware or if it's been posted but Big Tiny is really skilled in martial arts, even being #3 in America in some sh*t called sanshou.

[pic - click to view]

Bio: I'm a judoka, sanshou, kickboxing, and boxing, and mma f!ghter. I'm currently ranked 3rd in North America in sanshou and will be f!ghting for world rank in Disney World in Orlando Fl. on Nov. 5. My next f!ght is scheduled for Aug. 13 in Kenner La.

RIP BigTiny I hate it had to be you
 5 years ago '11        #535
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
after reading the comics, the show doesn't do it for me anymore..but i'm excited to see the governor's story line.
 5 years ago '04        #536
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 gameofchris said:
after reading the comics, the show doesn't do it for me anymore..but i'm excited to see the governor's story line.
that's your problem... reading my n*gga? That sh*t ain't gangsta... let me catch you reading n*gga.. real n*ggaz don't read
 5 years ago '04        #537
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 SM said:
Damn Andrea lookin like sh*t... and to think, I wanted to hit that early in season 1
 5 years ago '04        #538
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Another one of the conspiracy theorist weirdos who has never watched more than 30 minutes of the show and thinks it's propaganda because of the plot

And the show has absolutely nothing to do with Israel, fyi.

The original was made there and was only one season long (intentionally).

This is a new take on the show and the story has nothing to do with Israel.
actually no i watched all of the first season and the first 2 episodes of season 2 so try again

and while youre at it look up the isreali show this is based on then try again to have a comeback on anything i said

the shows a piece off sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #539
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Question: The Walking Dead reminded me on Sunday why it is my favorite show. Any scoop would be great! —Heather
Ausiello: This week’s Woodbury-set hour features one of the show’s most iconic images ever — and one fans of the comics will surely recognize.
i can probably guess what it is but i dont even want to put it in spoilers tags
 5 years ago '05        #540
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4275 4275
 kyhoopsgoat said:
MAJOR SPOILER...

This is a major spoiler, you have been warned...

From what I can gather below makes the most sense at this point...

If this sh*t is true I promise I'll go on a random hobo punching spree in my city.... Cant take my n*gga

great info though homie!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy