The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
62 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
30 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #4401
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,082 | Props total: 203 203
 Bkjj11 said:
i missed the part where milton was bit by a walker tho
You should know by now that everyone is already infected....
 4 years ago '09        #4402
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 3412 3412
 Rico23 said:
he pulled a chopper on the Gov...Gov determined he was not bout that life...Gov sent him to the crossroads with a bullet to the head
i still dont get why he pulled a chopper out on the gov. for......rick's opeople k!lled his son, i figure he would be one of the few that want to go back to the jail to catch bodies...he told the gov "they k!lled my son" but shouldnt he have been aiming that pistol at the others

and i dont know how martiniez and cris partlow gonna still run with the gov. its obvious they know he can turn on them at anytime......i hope next season so they focus on gov, martinez,a nd chris partlow on their journey just raiding camps, fukking hoes, and k!lling walkers because lets be honest......rick's crew is BORIIINNGGGGGGG, gov, martinez and chris should get some more shooters and just go around on some pirate sh*t
 4 years ago '09        #4403
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
he got k!lled, if anyone dies they turn, unless they die from, some sort of head trauma
 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM         #4404
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finale was kinda underwhelming to me. I guess if you had some kind of emotional connection to Andrea or Milton, it was good, but for me... "that's it?"

But I have a feeling next season will make up for it. They were laying a lotttttt of groundwork for Season 4 last night. I think we'll have a better appreciation for the finale if the new storylines work out.
 4 years ago '05        #4405
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$51,474 | Props total: 3045 3045
 Arson said:
Right now this sh*t sucks. They've k!lled everybody from the original group that made it interesting(Shane, Andrea, Dale, Merle, Lourie). All those characters were as*holes and c*nts but at least it gave me somebody to root for or against. Now the only people left are Daryl, Glenn, Carl, and Carol. None of those characters are interesting. And they didn't replace the chacaters they k!lled off with anybody of note.
Did this guy just say Dale and Andrea made the show interesting and Daryl is an uninteresting character

Dude, we get it, you don't like the show. Stop watching.
 4 years ago '04        #4406
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,106 | Props total: 1981 1981
 iQon said:
Finale was kinda underwhelming to me. I guess if you had some kind of emotional connection to Andrea or Milton, it was good, but for me... "that's it?"

But I have a feeling next season will make up for it. They were laying a lotttttt of groundwork for Season 4 last night. I think we'll have a better appreciation for the finale if the new storylines work out.
They changed the story runner again so who knows where he'll take the show
 4 years ago '05        #4407
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
i'm talking about that dude son

damn he got merked in last weeks episode? I don't remember that happening at all, was it merle that k!lled him?
He was the young dude that stepped in front of the Gov and got shot by Merle.
 4 years ago '04        #4408
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,420 | Props total: 45 45
As soon as Carl got on his G sh*t... they used the plot to soften him up by saving all the woodbury people...

I know its a good thing for the group and all.. but i liked "gives no fu*k" Carl

and overall I ennjoyed the episode... didnt seem like a season finale tho... but man..

sad to see andrea go..... one less s3xy broad on the show

and when are they gon fix that damn gate... so they can recoup all them vehicle in the yard...

fu*k.. they got a .50 call on that humvee... go get that bi*ch and go chopper city in the prison on them walkers...
 4 years ago '05        #4409
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:

When was it ever implied that he was bit by a walker?
 4 years ago '12        #4410
TRILL SH1T 84 heat pts84
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 1033 1033
Was re-watching season 1... When Meryl was handcuffed on the roof top and zombies are about to break through the door he says to God in prayer, "I'm not gonna beg you, I'm not gonna beg you".... Same thing he said to the Gov before he died...
 4 years ago '11        #4411
westsideknicks 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 590 590
 Curtisimo said:
Suppose to suppose to suppose to

Stick got the comics the show will always disappoint you

Season 3 was about the Gov evolution into an Evil being (that went over your head I guess)
The conflict with the Gov is completed the War is over (for now) He didn't even go back to Woodbury because that part of his life is over

It's fine you don't like the characters and how the actors portrayed them

I used got think this show was dumbed down but I'm finally convinced he subtlety goes over people heads or people just don't appreciate the little things that makes he show great but whatever

Like I said before see you in October bi*ching about Season 4
u r right on
 4 years ago '08        #4412
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,248 | Props total: 9659 9659
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Did this guy just say Dale and Andrea made the show interesting and Daryl is an uninteresting character

Dude, we get it, you don't like the show. Stop watching.
I liked the show until the second half of this season went nowhere. First half was fine.

And I hated Dale and Andrea, but at least they evoked some kind of emotion out of me. It was fun seeing what dumb sh*t Andrea would do next.
 4 years ago '11        #4413
westsideknicks 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 590 590
so in the comics what happens to the gov next?
 4 years ago '06        #4414
dagreat1_87 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 926 926
man this sh*t has went way off track from the comics. I have no idea whats going to happen next season. Andrea should still be alive and governer should've been dead a loooong time ago. was looking forward to sharpshooter andrea.
 04-01-2013, 06:41 PM         #4415
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
"WE GOT SLAUGHTERED!!"

Where was the slaughter bi*ch? You run out the prison like pussies at the sign of bullets!? No one even got shot! and she calls it a slaughter?!

and the governor looks at his goons like "come on boys" and they hop in and he just disappears? wtf? I'm expecting some crazy sh*t and n*ggas give me this?

I can't believe this bullsh*t. What a horrible finale.

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there? same guy that "kicked them out" the prison.

one mouth, two ears...

Last edited by iQon; 04-01-2013 at 06:43 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #4416
Triple0 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 242 242
My DVR is playing an April fools joke on me. It's recorded EVERY episode this season because its set to record all new episodes. Well me and my girl sit down to watch it when she got home from work and it didn't record it. I'm so fu*king pissed right now. It doesn't re air until fu*king Friday.
 4 years ago '05        #4417
space
space
 Triple0 said:
My DVR is playing an April fools joke on me. It's recorded EVERY episode this season because its set to record all new episodes. Well me and my girl sit down to watch it when she got home from work and it didn't record it. I'm so fu*king pissed right now. It doesn't re air until fu*king Friday.
Download it.
 4 years ago '09        #4418
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 iQon said:

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there?
no...i think dude is talking about when the woodbury people drove away from the prison and the governor tried to pull them over and they wouldnt stop so he pout his truck in front oh theres to block them

once he gets out the car the bi*ch who ironically survived at the end told gov they were getting slaughtered, when in reality they werent.....someone dropped some tear gas and they basically panicked

at the end of the day, just because you give some people guns and orders doesnt make them soldiers, them mothafukkas are the type of weak civilians that are bleeding heart liberals...they want peace not war.....which imo will make next season boring because now all these soft chumps are in the prison

carlo not giving a fukk and catching bodied>>>>>>rick trying to act like the woodbury people didnt just run up in his hut and wouldnt have bodied them if they got the chance, the kid who carl shot would have k!lled carl or any of rick's people if he had the chance, carl duid the right thing

its a post apolctalyptic world, stoop with the morality and the bi*chassness, carl did the right damn thing
 4 years ago '07        #4419
whowantit 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 1646 1646
 iQon said:

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there? same guy that "kicked them out" the prison.

one mouth, two ears...
Karen said "that was a slaughter" when the governor pulled them over on the side of the road.

When she was at the Woodbury gate with Rick and them , Tyrese asked Karen, "Where's the governor?"
Karen said "he fired on everyone, he k!lled them all."

You're confusing the two parts.
 4 years ago '05        #4420
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
its a post apolctalyptic world, stoop with the morality and the bi*chassness, carl did the right damn thing
I'm in no way bashing Carl because I am loving the turn his character has taken. But you think shooting an unarmed kid who was surrendering was the "right thing"?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
144 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Street Fighter 5 Akuma Reveal Trailer - Playstation Experience 2016
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy