The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #4201
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
 04-05-2013, 04:43 PM         #4202
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
sh*t idk hopefully they throw some numbers out next season and give us a time..... because im thinking season 1-2 was all in 1 year and season 3 picks up 4-5 months after the winter so it would be around april may? only thing is they didnt give us any time stamps on how long season 3 was in WD world...
 5 years ago '04        #4203
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
When rick gave his speech about how he cant be their governor and apologiEd about michonne, he said it was a year later since his im in charge angry speech
 5 years ago '04        #4204
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
remember when we use to watch walking dead on sundays
[pic - click to view]

fu*k man.. 7 months
 5 years ago '11        #4205
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Anyone know where I can watch all of season 3 online? Almost done with season 2 on Netflix, but they don't have season 3. This sh*t is so good
 5 years ago '08        #4206
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
 Propel Water said:
i doubt they would pick up in the winter, cause like in world war z(if i remember correctly), zombies would freeze and be less of a threat. but then again, they are in hot a.ss georgia and winters arent nearly as cold as other places.

i could be completely wrong tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy