The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Heís Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #4181
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,237 | Props total: 20028 20028
The Walking Dead has quietly begun replenishing its ranks in the wake of Sunday’s deadly Season 3 finale.

TVLine has confirmed that the AMC smash has issued a Season 4 casting call for the series regular role of “Roy Stark,” who’s described as a former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past — pre- and post-zombie apocalypse. As a result, he’s a bit of a loner, although he maintains a charming/self-deprecating/confident public face.

The part calls for an actor in his early 30s to mid 40s.

In an interview with TVLine on Monday, Robert Kirkman confirmed that the show’s fourth season (bowing in October) will feature some “big differences” from Season 3, including “new locations and new places to discover and explore.” The two seasons will share at least one common thread: David Morrissey will continue to raise hell as the Governor.
OK, comic book aficionados — does this character remind you of anyone? Abraham, perhaps? Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #4182
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,234 | Props total: 13466 13466
Can't wit for s4. Watched s1 e1. Zombies were running
 5 years ago '09        #4183
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,234 | Props total: 13466 13466
Where did the governor go after k!lling those people. Rick was able to get the girl and take her back to Woodbury
 5 years ago '04        #4184
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
i am curious... will they ever leave georgia?

or does this comics only take place in that state
 5 years ago '10        #4185
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i am curious... will they ever leave georgia?

or does this comics only take place in that state
yes they left but who knows this show doesnt follow the comic at all
 5 years ago '04        #4186
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
yes they left but who knows this show doesnt follow the comic at all
i figure...

I only asked this cause my girl ask me how coming there is so many zombies out in the rural areas.... haven't they k!lled a sh*t load of zombie in and around the prison?

I know the walkers congregate in packs, and travel somewhat together.... but seriously isn't there anyplace where there isnt alot of walkers?
 5 years ago '11        #4187
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1243 1243
Robert Kirkman Teases "Radical Changes" In Season Four Of THE WALKING DEAD

Talking more about season four of The Walking Dead, executive producer and writer Robert Kirkman teases the evolution of characters such as Carl Grimes and The Governor, while also promising plenty of other "radical changes" when the AMC series returns this October.
Josh Wilding - 4/2/2013
In an interview with IGN TV to discuss the shocking season three finale of The Walking Dead this past Sunday, creator Robert Kirkman has dropped more hints about what we should expect from the show when it returns later this year. There's plenty of intriguing hints and details here, although we shouldn't expect anything too concrete until the first trailer is unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Below are a few highlights from this latest Q&A. The full version can of course be found by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page! What are you most excited to see?

On How Big Of A Role The Governor Will Play In Season Four:

"Yeah, heís still very much in the mix. Thatís certainly not the last that weíll see of him. When we see him again and where we see him again, thatís the big question. Itís not going to be like it was in Season 3; itís not going to be Rick and the Governor on a collision course with a conflict between them. Heíll be used in very different ways next season."

On Where We Will Pick Up With Rick And Carl When The Series Returns:

"Rick has had a success. The people at the prison have survived this conflict with the Governor, he brought people from Woodbury into the prison, and heís kind of had this big win. Heís had this moment where heís brought people together and heís doing good things. But heís had this tremendous loss in that Carl has lost this piece of his humanity. This has been Rickís main mission throughout the show, to protect his family. Weíve seen two very big failures on that front this season. Moving into next season, weíre going to see a very different Rick, but one of his main goals is to manage this situation with Carl and see if he can bring him back from this darkness thatís crept into him. Whether or not heís able to do that, weíll have to see. But this is a big change in the character of Carl, but itís something thatís going to be weighing heavily on Rick next season."

On Whether We Will Now See The Relationship Between Rick And Tyreese Develop:

"Yeah, I think that really is something that comic book fans can use to kind of draw out some information on where we might be going with Season 4. Now that these two characters are together and are on the same side, we will see a little bit more of that comic book relationship that fans are familiar with creeping into the show."

On What The Woodbury Residents Moving To The Prison Will Mean:

"A bigger group brings with it bigger problems. They are certainly going to need a lot more resources, and they already have a lot of rebuilding to do, just from the things that happened in this battle between Woodbury and the prison. I donít think thereís going to be a shortage of conflict and danger coming into the fourth season, despite the fact that they are still in the prison."

On What We Should Expect From Season Four Of The Walking Dead:

"Iíll say that there are a lot of familiar elements that are remaining. Michonne is still around, Rick and his group are still in the prison, the Governorís still out thereÖ so there are a lot of things that are carrying over from Season 3 to Season 4, but I canít stress how different things are going to be. There are going to be some radical changes to those elements that are going to bring in a lot of new storytelling. While [Season 4] does seem somewhat familiar, itís going to be vastly different from Season 3."
 5 years ago '11        #4188
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1243 1243
 5 years ago '10        #4189
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i figure...

I only asked this cause my girl ask me how coming there is so many zombies out in the rural areas.... haven't they k!lled a sh*t load of zombie in and around the prison?

I know the walkers congregate in packs, and travel somewhat together.... but seriously isn't there anyplace where there isnt alot of walkers?
well this is global and there is about 8 billion people on earth give or take. How many you think are alive? There is really no answer for that feel me? In most zombie movies its usally sound and they roam towards food anyways

Woodbury had like 50-70 people? Prison team was tiny. The vatos got k!lled already so thats one less group we know of they could roam too. who knows how many people were really alive in that state anymore. remember that scene in Atlanta where the horse got shredded? There was streets full of them like wall to wall i think. That helicopter that flew thru the city they started following some of em destroyed hershels farm etc

they just roam
 5 years ago '05        #4190
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i figure...

Zombies follow direction of noise and movement. When they see one zombie go they follow until another noise and movement directs them elsewhere. This is why they are mostly attracted to places where people are. Also they can smell their body odour. The more people there are the stronger the smell.
 5 years ago '07        #4191
space
space
 5 years ago '12        #4192
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,742 | Props total: 610 610

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #4193
space
space
 Wasted said:

Zombies follow direction of noise and movement. When they see one zombie go they follow until another noise and movement directs them elsewhere. This is why they are mostly attracted to places where people are. Also they can smell their body odour. The more people there are the stronger the smell.
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

Infamous2o1x said:
well this is global and there is about 8 billion people on earth give or take. How many you think are alive? There is really no answer for that feel me? In most zombie movies its usally sound and they roam towards food anyways

Woodbury had like 50-70 people? Prison team was tiny. The vatos got k!lled already so thats one less group we know of they could roam too. who knows how many people were really alive in that state anymore. remember that scene in Atlanta where the horse got shredded? There was streets full of them like wall to wall i think. That helicopter that flew thru the city they started following some of em destroyed hershels farm etc

they just roam
well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
 5 years ago '08        #4194
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
i just watched a larry king now episode and he had the governor and andrea on

i hate andrea as a character but dang she looked good on that show

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #4195
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #4196
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
 5 years ago '04        #4197
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i know that much.. but they are in rural parts of georgia now.. it shouldnt be as many walkers in the rural areas..... they pretty much been too nothing but small towns since leaving atlanta

well i know that there are 8 billion people on the planet but there isnt 8 billion people in the state of georgia tho..

let alone america

the number of walkers around the prison and woodbury have been steady constant..
i know body odor and noise attracts them but that many walkers in rural georgia..?
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
 04-04-2013, 08:27 PM         #4198
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
G0vernor will be around but not in a crash course with rick?? maybe it will have a storyline with governor and his path after the f!ght with rick, i'd love to see governor interact with other groups and fukk them up severly
nah i think him and rick will still interact because i cant see them having a whole side story about the gov and him not coming in contact with rick.... i do think rick might meet new people and they will all have ran into the gov which will make rick feel like he has to do something now.... or what if the gov joins the group like merl
 5 years ago '10        #4199
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 Dee352 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-05-2013, 01:46 PM         #4200
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
well its been about 2 to 3 yrs show time, and if u figure all the people ran to rural areas, that would be where the zombies had head to, if u think about it, thats enough time for them to get there. especially since Woodbury and the prison people are staying stationary
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy