Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #4161
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
 Eckensthrilla said:
we didn't enjoy it but you did so we're wrong? We don't understand and you do... okay

show is garbage and if my girl didn't like it I wouldn't watch
Then get out the thread bro. You ain't wanted here.
 5 years ago '11        #4162
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
2013 and your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port

episode was f crazy
 5 years ago '04        #4163
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Propel Water said:
The kid didnt have his finger on the trigger. The way he was holding the gun all he woulda been able to pull off a sh*tty melee attack with the shotgun. He would not have been able to shoot them

I think he was just shook of some creepy cowboy kid in the woods with gun, and after what the governor told the townspeople he should be scared to hand over his weapon

[pic - click to view]

His finger was close enough to make the call to put him down. He shouldn't have been walking closer to him with his finger anywhere near the trigger.
 5 years ago '04        #4164
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

His finger was close enough to make the call to put him down. He shouldn't have been walking closer to him with his finger anywhere near the trigger.
There no way... He woulda be able to flip it on him from that grip, at least i think so..

I mean he coulda but it woulda been sloppy and slow and carl woulda been able to kil him no problem...

Carl k!lled him not because he was a threat then... But he could be later
 5 years ago '06        #4165
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
2013 and your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port
Things like 5 years old.
 5 years ago '04        #4166
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Propel Water said:
There no way... He woulda be able to flip it on him from that grip, at least i think so..

I mean he coulda but it woulda been sloppy and slow and carl woulda been able to kil him no problem...

Carl k!lled him not because he was a threat then... But he could be later
I personally think it was a trick to lure Carl to reach for the shot gun and he would try to wrestle the pistol away from Carl. Hershel isn't going to fire with Carl near the attacker. They told him to drop it, he didn't obey and he paid the consequence.
 5 years ago '04        #4167
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
First off.. this season was GREAT...

so for all of you haters steady complaining week after week about "its not good"... here's a brilliant idea for you to do .... DON'T WATCH IT!!!

I seriously don't understand how a person can sit up & watch a show they claim doesn't interest them & then find the time to track down this thread to make comments

It has come to the point where this thread has become the Walking Dead wining & bi*ch'n section.. smh

You can't please everyone... especially these lil comicbook/computer "gets no Pus$y" "i sure wish Mr.Shane was alive" a.ss nerds...

Anyways... GREAT season.. & big ups for setting viewing records...

I APPRECIATE THE WORK

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #4168
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233
Who else on here thinks rick and michonne are gonna hook up, there was some energy between them when they were packin up... Rick had that
 5 years ago '12        #4169
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
"I know how the safety works"
 5 years ago '07        #4170
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1220 1220
I was disappointed by the finale. All this build up for a Rick and Governor confrontation and we still didn't get one. I'm not really anticipating the next season at all. The show is becoming way too much human drama and way too little about the zombie apocalypse.
 5 years ago '10        #4171
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 pete jr said:
I was disappointed by the finale. All this build up for a Rick and Governor confrontation and we still didn't get one. I'm not really anticipating the next season at all. The show is becoming way too much human drama and way too little about the zombie apocalypse.
well that sucks for you cause i hate to break it to you but TWD is a drama overall.

says it right there on the first page of the comic so why would it be any different on tv.

i admit the finale wasnt the best finale , it was a good episode just not a finale to me but after all the buildup you crazy not to watch next season but move on already then.
 5 years ago '09        #4172
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,416 | Props total: 17681 17681
Yooooooooooooooooooooo i had a bad dream last night

why i was watching the walking dead and daryl was being chase by some guys he hit the corner and then and then a dude tackled him they then started bashing him with bats, chains barrels and what ever and then this n*gga
[spoiler - click to view]

with daryl screaming "i didn't do anything, rick help!!!!!!"

not my n*gga daryl
 5 years ago '04        #4173
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
i read a article that rick left the show but now that i look for it i cant find it i think it was a april fools joke
 5 years ago '04        #4174
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
I loved this season, but the past few episodes and the finale (aside from ''this sorrowful life'') were a bit of a let down

The finale was good as an episode, but not as a finale. I'm actually glad they kept the governor around, Morrisey does an amazing job and it'd be cool to have a regular villain around in this postapocalyptic wasteland. Gives it a kind of video-game feel, like Fallout or Rage.

I think everyone knows that Andrea's character was a failed experiment, she got so fu*king annoying you ended up waiting for her to get k!lled, and you expected it. That's why the finale, building up to the death of someone we stopped caring about a season ago, was disappointing. I hated to see Milton go as well, he was an interesting character and I was hoping he would join Rick's group and be BFF's with Hershel and take steps to actually solving what this virus is and how to potentially stop it (if it can be stopped).

The first few minutes were PERFECT though, very tense and well executed with governor stabbing Milton and blurting out some really well-written lines (you die and then you k!ll). I started cringing whenever Andrea would fu*king STOP and look at milton rather than try to escape, that was really badly done and not that believable.

Tyreese really needs to play a bigger part in this, all this excitement and so far dude hasn't done much at all, hopefully in s4 he will play a much bigger role.

The whole ''chase them out of the prison thing'' was much to quick, and was really only done by Maggie, Glenn, and whoever threw those smoke bombs. Also, it doesn't really make much sense.

fu*k it, I just want them to bring back T-Dog because he was boss. Why'd my n*gga have to go out like that :(
 5 years ago '04        #4175
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
Also, why the hell didn't they just take over woodbury rather than return to the prison? That made no sense as Woodbury has alot of fortification and places to sleep. They could have done it up so well and made for a good season 4, having them ''re-build'' it, but then it'd probably get a bit boring

We didn't really see Daryl mourning at all, or telling the group what happened, which was weird.

Also, to the people that are saying this whole season was sh*t? Really? I mean the 4th episode where Lori and T-Dog went out was AMAZING, then you had the mid season finale, the episode after that, the one with Morgan (Lennie James can fu*king ACT), and ''this sorrowful life'' which showed how damn smart Merle is (obv not smart enough though)
 5 years ago '05        #4176
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 hiphophorray123 said:
Also, why the hell didn't they just take over woodbury rather than return to the prison? That made no sense as Woodbury has alot of fortification and places to sleep. They could have done it up so well and made for a good season 4, having them ''re-build'' it, but then it'd probably get a bit boring

We didn't really see Daryl mourning at all, or telling the group what happened, which was weird.

Also, to the people that are saying this whole season was sh*t? Really? I mean the 4th episode where Lori and T-Dog went out was AMAZING, then you had the mid season finale, the episode after that, the one with Morgan (Lennie James can fu*king ACT), and ''this sorrowful life'' which showed how damn smart Merle is (obv not smart enough though)
Why would they take over the town when they have a fu*king PRISON? It doesn't get much safer then that. You sleep in cells that have barred doors which make it literally impossible to get attacked while you sleep. You have an entire gated yard that has already been fortified. Sure, Woodbury was safe if you have people on guard 24/7. But why do that when you literally have an enormous prison and shelter waiting for you?
 5 years ago '10        #4177
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 8709 8709
carl still around
 5 years ago '09        #4178
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'm in no way bashing Carl because I am loving the turn his character has taken. But you think shooting an unarmed kid who was surrendering was the "right thing"?

if i came home...and some 15 year old kid was running out my house with a rifle...i'd probably blow his little brain all over the concrete and imo thats hopw the world should be, carl is suppose to excuse that this punk just ran into the jail to k!ll them???
 5 years ago '07        #4179
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
just got done reading the comic where
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #4180
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 eightytyson06 said:
carl still around
find a new show he aint going anywhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy