most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #4141
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1245 1245
 Curtisimo said:
Suppose to suppose to suppose to

Stick got the comics the show will always disappoint you

Season 3 was about the Gov evolution into an Evil being (that went over your head I guess)
The conflict with the Gov is completed the War is over (for now) He didn't even go back to Woodbury because that part of his life is over

It's fine you don't like the characters and how the actors portrayed them

I used got think this show was dumbed down but I'm finally convinced he subtlety goes over people heads or people just don't appreciate the little things that makes he show great but whatever

Like I said before see you in October bi*ching about Season 4
u r right on
 5 years ago '08        #4142
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Did this guy just say Dale and Andrea made the show interesting and Daryl is an uninteresting character

Dude, we get it, you don't like the show. Stop watching.
I liked the show until the second half of this season went nowhere. First half was fine.

And I hated Dale and Andrea, but at least they evoked some kind of emotion out of me. It was fun seeing what dumb sh*t Andrea would do next.
 5 years ago '11        #4143
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1245 1245
so in the comics what happens to the gov next?
 5 years ago '06        #4144
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 3626 3626
man this sh*t has went way off track from the comics. I have no idea whats going to happen next season. Andrea should still be alive and governer should've been dead a loooong time ago. was looking forward to sharpshooter andrea.
 04-01-2013, 06:41 PM         #4145
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
"WE GOT SLAUGHTERED!!"

Where was the slaughter bi*ch? You run out the prison like pussies at the sign of bullets!? No one even got shot! and she calls it a slaughter?!

and the governor looks at his goons like "come on boys" and they hop in and he just disappears? wtf? I'm expecting some crazy sh*t and n*ggas give me this?

I can't believe this bullsh*t. What a horrible finale.

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there? same guy that "kicked them out" the prison.

one mouth, two ears...

Last edited by iQon; 04-01-2013 at 06:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #4146
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
My DVR is playing an April fools joke on me. It's recorded EVERY episode this season because its set to record all new episodes. Well me and my girl sit down to watch it when she got home from work and it didn't record it. I'm so fu*king pissed right now. It doesn't re air until fu*king Friday.
 5 years ago '05        #4147
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Triple0 said:
My DVR is playing an April fools joke on me. It's recorded EVERY episode this season because its set to record all new episodes. Well me and my girl sit down to watch it when she got home from work and it didn't record it. I'm so fu*king pissed right now. It doesn't re air until fu*king Friday.
Download it.
 5 years ago '09        #4148
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 iQon said:

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there?
no...i think dude is talking about when the woodbury people drove away from the prison and the governor tried to pull them over and they wouldnt stop so he pout his truck in front oh theres to block them

once he gets out the car the bi*ch who ironically survived at the end told gov they were getting slaughtered, when in reality they werent.....someone dropped some tear gas and they basically panicked

at the end of the day, just because you give some people guns and orders doesnt make them soldiers, them mothafukkas are the type of weak civilians that are bleeding heart liberals...they want peace not war.....which imo will make next season boring because now all these soft chumps are in the prison

carlo not giving a fukk and catching bodied>>>>>>rick trying to act like the woodbury people didnt just run up in his hut and wouldnt have bodied them if they got the chance, the kid who carl shot would have k!lled carl or any of rick's people if he had the chance, carl duid the right thing

its a post apolctalyptic world, stoop with the morality and the bi*chassness, carl did the right damn thing
 5 years ago '07        #4149
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,717 | Props total: 4751 4751
 iQon said:

she clearly said THE GOVERNOR slaughtered them. why the fu*k.would Tyrese just let Rick of all people waltz in there? same guy that "kicked them out" the prison.

one mouth, two ears...
Karen said "that was a slaughter" when the governor pulled them over on the side of the road.

When she was at the Woodbury gate with Rick and them , Tyrese asked Karen, "Where's the governor?"
Karen said "he fired on everyone, he k!lled them all."

You're confusing the two parts.
 5 years ago '05        #4150
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
its a post apolctalyptic world, stoop with the morality and the bi*chassness, carl did the right damn thing
I'm in no way bashing Carl because I am loving the turn his character has taken. But you think shooting an unarmed kid who was surrendering was the "right thing"?

5 years ago '06        #4151
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Download it.
I'm not huddling over a laptop with my girl to watch the walking dead. And before you say it, our MacBook doesn't have an hdmi port.
 5 years ago '04        #4152
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Triple0 said:
I'm not huddling over a laptop with my girl to watch the walking dead. And before you say it, our MacBook doesn't have an hdmi port.
Does your TV has a USB port? Maybe it can play media files, that's how I watch most of my shows that I download by throwing them on a USB drive.
 5 years ago '04        #4153
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'm in no way bashing Carl because I am loving the turn his character has taken. But you think shooting an unarmed kid who was surrendering was the "right thing"?

Unarmed? Are you blind? He had a shot gun. He was slowly walking towards him with his hand near the trigger after being told to put it down. Do you really think someone that was just raiding your place of living to k!ll you and everyone around you is going to be someone you can trust? I wouldn't trust him and would put him down too.
 5 years ago '05        #4154
space
space
 Triple0 said:
2013 and your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port
 5 years ago '08        #4155
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
 Triple0 said:
Weak a.ss macbook
 5 years ago '05        #4156
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 famoussasjohn said:
Unarmed? Are you blind? He had a shot gun. He was slowly walking towards him with his hand near the trigger after being told to put it down. Do you really think someone that was just raiding your place of living to k!ll you and everyone around you is going to be someone you can trust? I wouldn't trust him and would put him down too.
Yeah, there was something weird about how the kid was walking towards Carl. Instead of just throwing the gun down (which I'm sure Carl wouldn't have shot him then), the kid tried to weasel his way towards Carl to grab his gun (I think).

Carl did the right thing there, but I still hate that little fu*ker.
 5 years ago '04        #4157
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
The kid didnt have his finger on the trigger. The way he was holding the gun all he woulda been able to pull off a sh*tty melee attack with the shotgun. He would not have been able to shoot them

I think he was just shook of some creepy cowboy kid in the woods with gun, and after what the governor told the townspeople he should be scared to hand over his weapon
 5 years ago '13        #4158
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 136 136
that season sucked, the finale sucked

Before you ask, yes I'm mad
 5 years ago '13        #4159
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
Andrea was the most frustrating character, bi*ch just couldn't understand that she was irrelevant and nobody wanted to hear anything she had to say. fu*k that season was trash. Nobody misses anybody with shots until their shooting at main characters. I cannot be the only person who hated this season
 5 years ago '13        #4160
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yall n*ggas want a new villian every season?

Dumb insatiable, don't understand the intricacies of show writing a.ss n*ggas
we didn't enjoy it but you did so we're wrong? We don't understand and you do... okay

show is garbage and if my girl didn't like it I wouldn't watch
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy