The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #4121
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Maroon_Tiger said:
... You'll find out soon enough...

i thought the finale was kinda weak compared to it's potential...

it was really sad to see andrea go like that... that was really terrible... i wanted to see her get another shot at the Gov

man i was hoping that the Rick camp vs Gov f!ght would've ended last night... yeah in the comics, they scare his a.ss off but dude comes back ready to put that work in

AMC should've demanded a 2hr season finale to close out this chapter in the TWD saga and move forward..... oh well.. im sure TWD will make up for this and move forward soon

yeah this season was like the first half of the prison storyline up to point where the gov and them retreat..im guessing next season they'll have the second half with some elements that we saw in the comics

Maroon_Tiger said:
man.. it really sucks for them to k!ll off Andrea... she was such a fu*king crucial character in the comics.. shes supposed to be still alive after the next season of the tv show...

they made her too domestic in the tv show and didnt show off her gi jane side
yeah, i was surprised they actually k!lled her..wasnt expecting that at all
 5 years ago '08        #4122
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 561 561
 Deniro732 said:
i'm talking about that dude son

damn he got merked in last weeks episode? I don't remember that happening at all, was it merle that k!lled him?
His son was the reason Merle didn't k!ll the Gov. He stepped right infront as he was about to merk the Gov.
 5 years ago '09        #4123
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,385 | Props total: 17540 17540
 Peterparker said:
When I saw the preview last week I didn't get that they were building up a showdown between Rick and Gov. It was these idiots on boxden and boxden logic claiming it was going to be a showdown between the 2. I figured they would never meet face 2 face from the preview alone and they never did.

By the way I def. liked the season finale because it was much needed. Like I stated before this will build up changes for season 4 every little key factor from previous episodes play a part in the future episodes.

You see Carl turning a little more ruthless and it's kinda crazy he acting just like his moms during the final episode of season 2 if folks aint catch up on that. Basically blaming Rick for not doing his "job" even though he's doing the best he can and has actually kept the group as alive and intact as possible.

Also I was sad to see Andrea and Milton go out like that however I thought it was cleaver that those were the 2 to die considering the fact those were the ones who had the closest chances of k!lling the Gov.

Also I like how some idiot said why didn't Andrea kick the zombie w/ her feet. We didn't see the scuffle between Andrea and the zombie all we heard were the screams. It's a fu*king zombie and zombies are still powerful and dangerous last time I checked. She was tied up for awhole minute so it's not like she had the most strength.

Also the scene where all the towns people started running. At first I was like WTF how they just give up like that but reality sunk back in and I realize these were just town ppl not built for war. They wasn't soldiers just regular a.ss town people. When sh*t hit the fan they ran and reacted like any regular person would whose not built for combat. And that's what the GOV realized once he start poppin folks left and right.

The gov was in a facade the whole time trying to build this town and put on a happy face. Trying to build this Mayberry that really didn't exist. Trying to find a cure for the "disease" but didn't know where to start. Trying to lead a bunch of people into war yet not realizing they weren't built for this sh*t. So the next season Gov will be interesting as fu*k cuz it's no more hiding or facades or lies dude is in his real a.ss no fu*ks given form.
and another thing remember when he was talking to milton

he said if i was like this from the beginning penny would still be alive

both gov and carl are on the cold blood sh*t taking no chances
 5 years ago '08        #4124
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
 Curtisimo said:
Suppose to suppose to suppose to

Stick got the comics the show will always disappoint you

Season 3 was about the Gov evolution into an Evil being (that went over your head I guess)
The conflict with the Gov is completed the War is over (for now) He didn't even go back to Woodbury because that part of his life is over

It's fine you don't like the characters and how the actors portrayed them

I used got think this show was dumbed down but I'm finally convinced he subtlety goes over people heads or people just don't appreciate the little things that makes he show great but whatever

Like I said before see you in October bi*ching about Season 4
how could the governor being evil be a subtlety that went over people's heads? We knew he was evil like 3 episodes into the season when he shot those soldiers
 5 years ago '12        #4125
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 4062 4062

why Andrea, why?
 5 years ago '07        #4126
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
So Andrea know time is crucial because dude about to turn and she takes time to stop reaching for the pliers and to have a conversation

Last edited by carltouss619; 04-01-2013 at 01:33 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #4127
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
Funniest thing besides when Carl looked at Rick like when he brought the Woodbury people in... was when my n*gga Ed Reed looked at the Governor (after he slaughtered all those people) waited for the head nod then got in the truck him and the other cat were shook.
 5 years ago '09        #4128
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,385 | Props total: 17540 17540
 Rico23 said:
he pulled a chopper on the Gov...Gov determined he was not bout that life...Gov sent him to the crossroads with a bullet to the head
the gov knew that n*gga was not bout that life
 5 years ago '07        #4129
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
 dj X said:
And fu*k all those commercials
i feel like i watched the most commercials ever last night
 5 years ago '07        #4130
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
i missed the part where milton was bit by a walker tho
 5 years ago '08        #4131
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 Bkjj11 said:
You should know by now that everyone is already infected....
 5 years ago '09        #4132
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Rico23 said:
he pulled a chopper on the Gov...Gov determined he was not bout that life...Gov sent him to the crossroads with a bullet to the head
i still dont get why he pulled a chopper out on the gov. for......rick's opeople k!lled his son, i figure he would be one of the few that want to go back to the jail to catch bodies...he told the gov "they k!lled my son" but shouldnt he have been aiming that pistol at the others

and i dont know how martiniez and cris partlow gonna still run with the gov. its obvious they know he can turn on them at anytime......i hope next season so they focus on gov, martinez,a nd chris partlow on their journey just raiding camps, fukking hoes, and k!lling walkers because lets be honest......rick's crew is BORIIINNGGGGGGG, gov, martinez and chris should get some more shooters and just go around on some pirate sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #4133
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Bkjj11 said:
he got k!lled, if anyone dies they turn, unless they die from, some sort of head trauma
 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM         #4134
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finale was kinda underwhelming to me. I guess if you had some kind of emotional connection to Andrea or Milton, it was good, but for me... "that's it?"

But I have a feeling next season will make up for it. They were laying a lotttttt of groundwork for Season 4 last night. I think we'll have a better appreciation for the finale if the new storylines work out.
 5 years ago '05        #4135
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Arson said:
Right now this sh*t sucks. They've k!lled everybody from the original group that made it interesting(Shane, Andrea, Dale, Merle, Lourie). All those characters were as*holes and c*nts but at least it gave me somebody to root for or against. Now the only people left are Daryl, Glenn, Carl, and Carol. None of those characters are interesting. And they didn't replace the chacaters they k!lled off with anybody of note.
Did this guy just say Dale and Andrea made the show interesting and Daryl is an uninteresting character

Dude, we get it, you don't like the show. Stop watching.
 5 years ago '04        #4136
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 iQon said:
Finale was kinda underwhelming to me. I guess if you had some kind of emotional connection to Andrea or Milton, it was good, but for me... "that's it?"

But I have a feeling next season will make up for it. They were laying a lotttttt of groundwork for Season 4 last night. I think we'll have a better appreciation for the finale if the new storylines work out.
They changed the story runner again so who knows where he'll take the show
 5 years ago '05        #4137
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
i'm talking about that dude son

damn he got merked in last weeks episode? I don't remember that happening at all, was it merle that k!lled him?
He was the young dude that stepped in front of the Gov and got shot by Merle.
 5 years ago '04        #4138
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
As soon as Carl got on his G sh*t... they used the plot to soften him up by saving all the woodbury people...

I know its a good thing for the group and all.. but i liked "gives no fu*k" Carl

and overall I ennjoyed the episode... didnt seem like a season finale tho... but man..

sad to see andrea go..... one less s3xy broad on the show

and when are they gon fix that damn gate... so they can recoup all them vehicle in the yard...

fu*k.. they got a .50 call on that humvee... go get that bi*ch and go chopper city in the prison on them walkers...
 5 years ago '05        #4139
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:

When was it ever implied that he was bit by a walker?
 5 years ago '12        #4140
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3474 3474
Was re-watching season 1... When Meryl was handcuffed on the roof top and zombies are about to break through the door he says to God in prayer, "I'm not gonna beg you, I'm not gonna beg you".... Same thing he said to the Gov before he died...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago