most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
82 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #4101
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
I thought the finale was good, can't wait to read some comics and watch more next year
 5 years ago '11        #4102
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
space
$17,833 | Props total: 3339 3339
what issue should i start on that leaves off around this point after this episode?
 5 years ago '13        #4103
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,849 | Props total: 7649 7649
We gunna get the give 0 fu*ks govenor in season 4 tho....he gunna find some new soldiers and ricks gunna understand now why carl is tired of this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #4104
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
so who shut the alarm off? that sh*t was on for like 2 mins.

cant believe they ended the season like this
 5 years ago '07        #4105
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
episode was very underwhelming.... most interesting part of the finale was carl k!lling that dude. hes right, id be tired of the sh*t, you're man enough to carry a gun and shoot at people, you deserve what you get
 5 years ago '07        #4106
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1900 1900
this sh*t was wack. i don't need huge amounts of gore o consider it a good episode, but that wasn't no season finale.
 5 years ago '11        #4107
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 1349 1349
so next is the cannibals? and crazy carl from the comics!
 5 years ago '09        #4108
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
bout time andrea dies a couple episodes late but hate how they dedicated what seemed like 5 minutes for her death, wish there was more bloodshed on ricks side but its whatever
 5 years ago '09        #4109
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
space
$28,352 | Props total: 23874 23874
 tonystarks21 said:
man all the actresses are so damn s3xy in real life

[pic - click to view]

man you ain't lying
 04-01-2013, 06:59 AM         #4110
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but where did the gov go though?

rick and crew had time to go get some people and come back like it was nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #4111
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,551 | Props total: 16165 16165
 I'm The Dan said:
The Walking Dead fell off hard. That's the season finale? Come on... boring a.ss fu*k. I'm not even one of those, "I need Zombie k!lls every episode!!!" type of people. I like the character interaction and so on, but nothing happened this season. They (both groups) went back and forth and in the end, nothing actually came about it. The big "WOW" moment is Andrea dying? Come on...

Ohwell, at least Game of Thrones is back.
Andrea dying was predictable, her character served her purpose like they said on Talking Dead. The bigger WOW moment was actually Carl, imo. He's turning into a grimey as*hole.
 5 years ago '09        #4112
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 antoniob321 said:
but where did the gov go though?

hopefully him and his 2 sheeps find that town morgan set up, he gonna wlecome them with open hands

but now he has no home.....he only has 2 soldiers, he'll probably rebuild his squad but with more ruthless people not freaking civilians and we all know he's gonna come back for rick's neck
 5 years ago '04        #4113
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 7266 7266
Too much buildup for so little pay-off

And fu*k all those commercials
 5 years ago '04        #4114
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Umm, for everyone who says the Gov should have died.. If he dies, then where is the conflict? I think there needs to be a villian character.. That's like if they had a Batman TV show and k!ll off the Joker in the 3rd season, it wouldnt make sense to me
 5 years ago '06        #4115
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Episode was poop juice...

They build Andrea up all season to be hated then k!ll her off and its as anti-climatic as possible.

Merle's death was much more emotional.

Season was dry.
 5 years ago '07        #4116
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3227 3227
What happened to the dumbass white dude that was with tyrese and his sis, son? I don't remember him getting k!lled off..can someone shed some light on this? The season finale was dope, can't wait for next season
 5 years ago '08        #4117
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Deniro732 said:
What happened to the dumbass white dude that was with tyrese and his sis, son? I don't remember him getting k!lled off..can someone shed some light on this? The season finale was dope, can't wait for next season
If that wasn't him that pointed the gun at the Gov, I think he got k!lled the week before when Murell went in. Pretty good finale, though. I had a feeling Andrea was going to die. I said it was either her or or the Gov.
 5 years ago '08        #4118
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,570 | Props total: 27791 27791
 Curtisimo said:

Final somebody with a brain who analyze he show for what it is

Not some n*gga watching "I want Andrea to die then she dies and n*ggaz like well I ain't give a fu*k if she died" lol or "I was expecting an all out war and was disappointed"

Honestly n*ggaz scream for more realism in this show and it finally gets shown(Woodbury civilians retreating) and n*ggaz still bi*ch about it
who's asking for realism? Most of the complaints are asking for it to not suck

Right now this sh*t sucks. They've k!lled everybody from the original group that made it interesting(Shane, Andrea, Dale, Merle, Lourie). All those characters were as*holes and c*nts but at least it gave me somebody to root for or against. Now the only people left are Daryl, Glenn, Carl, and Carol. None of those characters are interesting. And they didn't replace the chacaters they k!lled off with anybody of note.

Tyrese was supposed to be some awesome character but he aint sh*t but humble guy #1. Michonne was supposed to be awesome but all she's done is stare down people. Hershel's just a laid back less cranky version of Dale now and Maggie's right there with Glenn as not all that interesting.

At the end of season 3, the conflict with the governor isn't resolved. Instead he's probably going to come back and attack the prison...again...but this time it'll actually be the battle for the prison you really wanted!

Instead, to finish off season 3 we bring old people to the prison. Which means the first half of season 4 will yet again be a snoozefest of Rick debating on what to do with all these old people they've brought into the fold. What is there to care about?
 5 years ago '07        #4119
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3227 3227
 Rico23 said:
he pulled a chopper on the Gov...Gov determined he was not bout that life...Gov sent him to the crossroads with a bullet to the head
i'm talking about that dude son

d3athb4dishonor said:
If that wasn't him that pointed the gun at the Gov, I think he got k!lled the week before when Murell went in. Pretty good finale, though. I had a feeling Andrea was going to die. I said it was either her or or the Gov.
damn he got merked in last weeks episode? I don't remember that happening at all, was it merle that k!lled him?
 5 years ago '06        #4120
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Maroon_Tiger said:
... You'll find out soon enough...

i thought the finale was kinda weak compared to it's potential...

it was really sad to see andrea go like that... that was really terrible... i wanted to see her get another shot at the Gov

man i was hoping that the Rick camp vs Gov f!ght would've ended last night... yeah in the comics, they scare his a.ss off but dude comes back ready to put that work in

AMC should've demanded a 2hr season finale to close out this chapter in the TWD saga and move forward..... oh well.. im sure TWD will make up for this and move forward soon

yeah this season was like the first half of the prison storyline up to point where the gov and them retreat..im guessing next season they'll have the second half with some elements that we saw in the comics

Maroon_Tiger said:
man.. it really sucks for them to k!ll off Andrea... she was such a fu*king crucial character in the comics.. shes supposed to be still alive after the next season of the tv show...

they made her too domestic in the tv show and didnt show off her gi jane side
yeah, i was surprised they actually k!lled her..wasnt expecting that at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
85 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
214 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy