The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #4101
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
 I'm The Dan said:
The Walking Dead fell off hard. That's the season finale? Come on... boring a.ss fu*k. I'm not even one of those, "I need Zombie k!lls every episode!!!" type of people. I like the character interaction and so on, but nothing happened this season. They (both groups) went back and forth and in the end, nothing actually came about it. The big "WOW" moment is Andrea dying? Come on...

Ohwell, at least Game of Thrones is back.
i agree with this.

it was expect like a big a.ss twist or something.
i wasn't expecting a war at all but i was hoping the gov would have died or introduce a new enemy
 5 years ago '05        #4102
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
I thought the finale was good, can't wait to read some comics and watch more next year
 5 years ago '11        #4103
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 1266 1266
what issue should i start on that leaves off around this point after this episode?
 5 years ago '13        #4104
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,153 | Props total: 4857 4857
We gunna get the give 0 fu*ks govenor in season 4 tho....he gunna find some new soldiers and ricks gunna understand now why carl is tired of this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #4105
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
so who shut the alarm off? that sh*t was on for like 2 mins.

cant believe they ended the season like this
 5 years ago '07        #4106
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
episode was very underwhelming.... most interesting part of the finale was carl k!lling that dude. hes right, id be tired of the sh*t, you're man enough to carry a gun and shoot at people, you deserve what you get
 5 years ago '07        #4107
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
this sh*t was wack. i don't need huge amounts of gore o consider it a good episode, but that wasn't no season finale.
 5 years ago '11        #4108
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1231 1231
so next is the cannibals? and crazy carl from the comics!
 5 years ago '09        #4109
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
bout time andrea dies a couple episodes late but hate how they dedicated what seemed like 5 minutes for her death, wish there was more bloodshed on ricks side but its whatever
 5 years ago '09        #4110
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,390 | Props total: 17557 17557
 tonystarks21 said:
man all the actresses are so damn s3xy in real life

[pic - click to view]

man you ain't lying
 04-01-2013, 07:59 AM         #4111
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but where did the gov go though?

rick and crew had time to go get some people and come back like it was nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #4112
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14593 14593
 I'm The Dan said:
The Walking Dead fell off hard. That's the season finale? Come on... boring a.ss fu*k. I'm not even one of those, "I need Zombie k!lls every episode!!!" type of people. I like the character interaction and so on, but nothing happened this season. They (both groups) went back and forth and in the end, nothing actually came about it. The big "WOW" moment is Andrea dying? Come on...

Ohwell, at least Game of Thrones is back.
Andrea dying was predictable, her character served her purpose like they said on Talking Dead. The bigger WOW moment was actually Carl, imo. He's turning into a grimey as*hole.
 5 years ago '09        #4113
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7955 7955
 antoniob321 said:
but where did the gov go though?

hopefully him and his 2 sheeps find that town morgan set up, he gonna wlecome them with open hands

but now he has no home.....he only has 2 soldiers, he'll probably rebuild his squad but with more ruthless people not freaking civilians and we all know he's gonna come back for rick's neck
 5 years ago '04        #4114
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
Too much buildup for so little pay-off

And fu*k all those commercials
 5 years ago '04        #4115
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Umm, for everyone who says the Gov should have died.. If he dies, then where is the conflict? I think there needs to be a villian character.. That's like if they had a Batman TV show and k!ll off the Joker in the 3rd season, it wouldnt make sense to me
 5 years ago '06        #4116
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Episode was poop juice...

They build Andrea up all season to be hated then k!ll her off and its as anti-climatic as possible.

Merle's death was much more emotional.

Season was dry.
 5 years ago '07        #4117
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
What happened to the dumbass white dude that was with tyrese and his sis, son? I don't remember him getting k!lled off..can someone shed some light on this? The season finale was dope, can't wait for next season
 5 years ago '08        #4118
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
 Deniro732 said:
What happened to the dumbass white dude that was with tyrese and his sis, son? I don't remember him getting k!lled off..can someone shed some light on this? The season finale was dope, can't wait for next season
If that wasn't him that pointed the gun at the Gov, I think he got k!lled the week before when Murell went in. Pretty good finale, though. I had a feeling Andrea was going to die. I said it was either her or or the Gov.
 5 years ago '08        #4119
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 Curtisimo said:

Final somebody with a brain who analyze he show for what it is

Not some n*gga watching "I want Andrea to die then she dies and n*ggaz like well I ain't give a fu*k if she died" lol or "I was expecting an all out war and was disappointed"

Honestly n*ggaz scream for more realism in this show and it finally gets shown(Woodbury civilians retreating) and n*ggaz still bi*ch about it
who's asking for realism? Most of the complaints are asking for it to not suck

Right now this sh*t sucks. They've k!lled everybody from the original group that made it interesting(Shane, Andrea, Dale, Merle, Lourie). All those characters were as*holes and c*nts but at least it gave me somebody to root for or against. Now the only people left are Daryl, Glenn, Carl, and Carol. None of those characters are interesting. And they didn't replace the chacaters they k!lled off with anybody of note.

Tyrese was supposed to be some awesome character but he aint sh*t but humble guy #1. Michonne was supposed to be awesome but all she's done is stare down people. Hershel's just a laid back less cranky version of Dale now and Maggie's right there with Glenn as not all that interesting.

At the end of season 3, the conflict with the governor isn't resolved. Instead he's probably going to come back and attack the prison...again...but this time it'll actually be the battle for the prison you really wanted!

Instead, to finish off season 3 we bring old people to the prison. Which means the first half of season 4 will yet again be a snoozefest of Rick debating on what to do with all these old people they've brought into the fold. What is there to care about?
 5 years ago '07        #4120
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Rico23 said:
he pulled a chopper on the Gov...Gov determined he was not bout that life...Gov sent him to the crossroads with a bullet to the head
i'm talking about that dude son

d3athb4dishonor said:
If that wasn't him that pointed the gun at the Gov, I think he got k!lled the week before when Murell went in. Pretty good finale, though. I had a feeling Andrea was going to die. I said it was either her or or the Gov.
damn he got merked in last weeks episode? I don't remember that happening at all, was it merle that k!lled him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy