The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #3681
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
if they drove right by an able bodied person what makes you think that they would recruit more people into the group?
 5 years ago '04        #3682
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
 ErnieB said:
if they drove right by an able bodied person what makes you think that they would recruit more people into the group?
You obviousy missed the point of that episode
 5 years ago '05        #3683
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Peterparker said:
Exactly, I didn't see any bi*ching about Season 2 till I came on boxden and only on Boxden. Which I regret even discussing Walking Dead on here because once I started seeing all the bi*ching and crying I started looking for any kind of error in the show that I wouldn't have looked at before. Not to mention some of the highest raitings for the series was in Season 2 and The Walking Dead popularity only grew after season 2 it didn't decline only on BOXDEN tho.
Season two was being consistently trashed pretty hard across pretty much all the major discussion forums on the internet. And no, it's not because people look for sh*t to hate, otherwise all shows would be universally trashed on the same forums. Season two just wasn't that good of television for the majority of the season. It was repetitive, nearly nothing was accomplished during the entire course of the season until the end, and like I've touched on before the acting was really, really bad for the most part. Has improved DRASTICALLY in season three, imo (Although some characters are still just as bad. Here's looking at you, Andrea).

And the popularity of the show has literally absolutely nothing to do with the actual quality of the show. If it did then shows like CSI would be considered the best shows on television, when we all know (Or at least most of us) that they are trash and are on the level of day-time soap opera's.
 5 years ago '04        #3684
space
space
I enjoyed season 2.... Hell iv enjoyed every season
 5 years ago '05        #3685
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
season 2 should have been 6 episdes but they made 12 meaning they has to spread the funding. Hence the constant long speeches and slow pace.

season 2 was the most boring of all in parts but still had its pkus points.

didnt stop people tuning in for season 3!!
 5 years ago '05        #3686
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 cowlersleycowle said:
didnt stop people tuning in for season 3!!
If season two didn't end with a stretch of a few very solid episodes, myself and a lot of others would have abandoned ship. But it ended the season extremely well and reeled us back in. And I'm happy it did, because I have enjoyed season three.
 5 years ago '11        #3687
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1231 1231
what if the gov kidnapped the baby at the end and got awawy when they attacked woodbury?
 03-28-2013, 11:17 AM         #3688
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
Anyone else notice that carol k!lls off the characters?

Her and T-Dawg got some time alone, dead.
Axel eyes her down as a future breeding candiate and opens up to carol, dead.
Merle and her discuss their own character where carol makes him question his personality, dead

Personally i think she curses them some how so they die as a sorta blood sacrifce to keep the group safe...

You right though
That's fuhked up
 5 years ago '04        #3689
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 Propel Water said:
You obviousy missed the point of that episode
the "point of that episode" only reinforces what i said
 5 years ago '11        #3690
space
space
the gov and rick cant die....then who will be the good n bad guys? atleast until they reval another
 5 years ago '04        #3691
space
space
 ErnieB said:
the "point of that episode" only reinforces what i said
Lol the episode was about how rick is isolating the himself and the group from everyone else... Like michonne.

When rick meets morgan again and realizes what a paranoid psycho he is, he realizes that he cant keep isolating them like that to keep them safe. Which is why at the end michonne is able to stay in the group, and shes "one of them". Carl realizes it too, they have to learn to trust people again...

Which is why at the beginning of the episode they dont pick dude up, but at the end its too late to help...

Id like to think that at the end of the episode if homeboy was still alive they woulda picked him up, showin him dead only reinforces the fact that they have tochange their ways
 03-28-2013, 01:48 PM         #3692
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westsideknicks said:
the gov and rick cant die....then who will be the good n bad guys? atleast until they reval another
This is the 1st season where their was a true bad guy... To me Shane does t count because he wasn't trying to k!ll the group and take over and be on some NWO sh*t.... I don't think the gov will die inte next one tho.... I see him maybe going out like Guss in BB this might be the season it ends on a huge clifhanger
 5 years ago '11        #3693
space
space
 J-R said:
This is the 1st season where their was a true bad guy... To me Shane does t count because he wasn't trying to k!ll the group and take over and be on some NWO sh*t.... I don't think the gov will die inte next one tho.... I see him maybe going out like Guss in BB this might be the season it ends on a huge clifhanger
i was read where kirk said theier is a cliff hanger but not to huge and rick jokely said that about 27 people die in last ep
 5 years ago '10        #3694
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
just copped the last 3 volumes i needed. volume 18 aint out yet but its complete. im gonna re read em

the comic is way better then the show but i still love the show. if you havent read em yet you should give it a glance. they are a great story for the most part.
 5 years ago '07        #3695
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
some screens from sunday

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #3696
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
just copped the last 3 volumes i needed. volume 18 aint out yet but its complete. im gonna re read em

the comic is way better then the show but i still love the show. if you havent read em yet you should give it a glance. they are a great story for the most part.
i listen to the audio books at work,, do they have audio comic for walking dead? i mean u gotta have something fir the blind right?
 5 years ago '07        #3697
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 minimafiaaj said:
some screens from sunday

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

governor aint dying. dude prolly will next season. i got a feeling like 20 of them goons governor got gonna get got and milton for tryna free andrea and maybe the baby.
 5 years ago '09        #3698
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
if the governor doesnt die then what will be his purpose, i cant watch another season of rick's crew sitting around a jail and governor just running thru whenever he wants, rick and them are sitting ducks, and it makes for boring tv

sometimes i wish shane was still alive and he just left the group and took 2 or 3 people with him

shane got more heart then the governor and rick combine
 5 years ago '07        #3699
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
shane got more heart? yeah and that sh*t got him stabbed.
 5 years ago '11        #3700
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
if the governor doesnt die then what will be his purpose, i cant watch another season of rick's crew sitting around a jail and governor just running thru whenever he wants, rick and them are sitting ducks, and it makes for boring tv

sometimes i wish shane was still alive and he just left the group and took 2 or 3 people with him

shane got more heart then the governor and rick combine
there are gonna be more places to go n more people to come next season, remember this is a tv show they have to strechet it out some.......also a new director every season so far
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy