The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #3661
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1231 1231
so whats so good about tyresee in the comics? he didnt do ne thing on the show yet, jus asking havent read the comics only the books
 5 years ago '06        #3662
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 westsideknicks said:
so whats so good about tyresee in the comics? he didnt do ne thing on the show yet, jus asking havent read the comics only the books
he had a bigger role in the comics..we'll see where they go with him in the show, but it's been much different up to now
 5 years ago '04        #3663
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
i thought the latest episode was pretty good. the emotion in that last scene was great. however, there's no doubt that this is the worst season so far. the problem, in my opinion, is that they've made the viewer no longer scared of the walkers. in previous seasons, the walkers were the focus and when they showed up, you truly feared for the characters. this season though, they put the walkers on the backburner to the governor.

the reason i thought the last scene of the latest episode was so great, is it went back to the roots of the show. the fear of your friends and family being attacked by the walkers and having to see them suffer as these walkers

just my opinion though
 5 years ago '05        #3664
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Mr AirRic said:
however, there's no doubt that this is the worst season so far.

3>2, by far. It's been to long since I've watched season one to properly place it. That, and the fact that it was short as hell so had to do less.

just my opinion though
 5 years ago '04        #3665
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

3>2, by far. It's been to long since I've watched season one to properly place it. That, and the fact that it was short as hell so had to do less.

season 2 was my favorite. that scene with (spoiler ahead:)
[spoiler - click to view]

was the greatest moment of this show
 5 years ago '10        #3666
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Mr AirRic said:

People always sleeping on Season 2 fam. They don't understand how well written and filmed it was. Acting, score, filming >>>>>

Perfect balance of tension and drama and danger
 5 years ago '05        #3667
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:

You're totally entitled to your opinion, but the general consensus amongst most viewers is that season two was the worst, and I definitely share the same feelings. Yeah, the last few episodes of S2 were solid (Starting with Sophia FINALLY being found after having been looked for for half a season, and being capped off with the Shane vs Rick showdown), but the entire first 3/4ths of the season were average TV at best, absolute sh*t at worst. Shane was my favorite character of the entire series thus far, but I feel as though Rick has filled in nicely for him in S3, and the pacing of S3 has been far better, imo. Even though I know some people in here disagree with that last sentence.
 5 years ago '05        #3668
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

People always sleeping on Season 2 fam. They don't understand how well written and filmed it was. Acting, score, filming >>>>>

[pic - click to view]

Now, like I said everybody is entitled to their opinion. But certain things are facts, and one of those facts is that the acting in season two was atrocious for the most part other then Rick/Darryl/Shane/Herschel.

I mean that is really inarguable. Dale, Lorri, Carol (Even though she has been far less annoying this season and has actually stepped it up), Carl (Same as Carol), Andrea.

The acting in season two is the main thing that made me hate the season, actually. It was day-time soap opera quality for the majority of the cast.
 5 years ago '05        #3669
space
space
If you thought the complainers in here were/are bad this season, you should have seen it last season. I was amongst the people consistently complaining last season, and nearly gave up on the show if not for the last few episodes (Which were VERY good television). This season I feel it has turned it around and I have been praising it for the most part, other then a hand full of episodes.
 5 years ago '04        #3670
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
i just felt the tension in season 2 was superior. part of that could be due to that fact that main characters were dropping like flies. so you knew, at any moment, any of these people could go. they kind of ran low on main characters to do that now.

the other part, as i stated before, is i dont feel any fear for the governor character. he doesnt provide that mysterious tension that the walkers created in the 1st and 2nd seasons

plus, theyre putting a huge focus on andrea this season. who gives a fu*k about andrea?
 5 years ago '05        #3671
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:
who gives a fu*k about andrea?
That much we can agree on.
 5 years ago '10        #3672
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 Mr AirRic said:
i thought the latest episode was pretty good. the emotion in that last scene was great. however, there's no doubt that this is the worst season so far. the problem, in my opinion, is that they've made the viewer no longer scared of the walkers. in previous seasons, the walkers were the focus and when they showed up, you truly feared for the characters. this season though, they put the walkers on the backburner to the governor.

the reason i thought the last scene of the latest episode was so great, is it went back to the roots of the show. the fear of your friends and family being attacked by the walkers and having to see them suffer as these walkers

just my opinion though
Why would they still show alot of fear after monthes on the road? They know how to survive better. Only time fear is needed for them now is when they are in a enclosed area or over run by a herd. Besides that they should be ready to k!ll a walker with very little fear.
 5 years ago '04        #3673
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
Why would they still show alot of fear after monthes on the road? They know how to survive better. Only time fear is needed for them now is when they are in a enclosed area or over run by a herd. Besides that they should be ready to k!ll a walker with very little fear.
thats the point.. the path the show took has created less tension than the previous 2 season
 5 years ago '12        #3674
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 Mr AirRic said:

just my opinion though
Thats what happens in the comic too, the people ended up being a lot more dangerous than the walkers, check em out theyre way better than the show
 5 years ago '04        #3675
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
Anyone else notice that carol k!lls off the characters?

Her and T-Dawg got some time alone, dead.
Axel eyes her down as a future breeding candiate and opens up to carol, dead.
Merle and her discuss their own character where carol makes him question his personality, dead

Personally i think she curses them some how so they die as a sorta blood sacrifce to keep the group safe...

5 years ago '05        #3676
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Propel Water said:
Anyone else notice that carol k!lls off the characters?

Her and T-Dawg got some time alone, dead.
Axel eyes her down as a future breeding candiate and opens up to carol, dead.
Merle and her discuss their own character where carol makes him question his personality, dead

Personally i think she curses them some how so they die as a sorta blood sacrifce to keep the group safe...

Don't forget her husband and daughter died too.
 03-27-2013, 04:12 AM         #3677
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was weird I was watching old episodes earlier and it was crazy watchig Andrea almost sh*t her pants when she was stuck in the rv with that walker...and anybody else see the gov not getting k!lled at the end an maybe his death being next season?
 5 years ago '05        #3678
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 J-R said:
Was weird I was watching old episodes earlier and it was crazy watchig Andrea almost sh*t her pants when she was stuck in the rv with that walker...and anybody else see the gov not getting k!lled at the end an maybe his death being next season?
I'm starting to get that feeling too, and that the "empty prison" might be a trap
 5 years ago '05        #3679
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #3680
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
i find it funny when i read people's opinions of the show especially about certain seasons and characters

for example... folks loved Shane's character but hated season 2

season 2 is where Shane's character came into his own, where the things everyone loved about him became prelevent

i don't understand that logic...

same thing with merle and this season...

this season made the merle character better because he was humanized... for an evil character persay in contrast to darryl's hallucinations in season 2 and himself in season 1...

i thought the last episode was dramatic genius..... rick contemplating the greater good of the group.. choosing to save michone instead of sacrificing her... him coming to grips that the prison that was suppose to be the groups safe zone is not a good place to be...

all thats left for me is to save andrea and get the fu*k on from georgia tho i doubt they leave the state.. just go find another safe area and recruit more people into their group...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy