The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #3461
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 coolio said:
but how can people show off how cool and rebellious they are if they're not allowed to spoil things?
 5 years ago '05        #3462
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Aurora said:
but how can people be butthurt and report spoliers instead of moving on?
 5 years ago '04        #3463
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Aurora said:
but how can people be butthurt and report spoliers instead of moving on?
All that nut in ya system makes me wonder if you the one with the hurt butt
 5 years ago '10        #3464
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
NOOOOO

 03-21-2013, 01:26 PM         #3465
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '11        #3466
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
Dude eats his own jizz?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #3467
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 reppindaburghh said:
what in the entire hell?
 5 years ago '12        #3468
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
Proud to say I have finally caught up over these last 3 weeks. Great fu*king show. Cant wait for these final 2 episodes. Hoping for that Rick and Gov. showdown


Last edited by AJtheGreat; 03-22-2013 at 03:36 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #3469
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
Will someoe answer my ? on the previous page? I'm with burghh though, spoiling shows(spoilers w/out the spoiler tag or a warning if it's to a link that contains a spoiler) is lame and stupid as hell..i don't even know why people would follow a show just to read up on the spoilers of that show..what is the point of that? Nothing will be of shock to you and that would make whatever show you're watching not as good..imo people who intentionally look for and read up on spoilers must really not like the show...that sh*t is like cliff notes for t.v, you do it because you don't want to invest time in the show and therefore go for the easy alternative to get the info..oh well, if you n*ggas want to ruin it for yourselves then fine..so be it..but don't go out of your way to intentionally ruin it for us fans that like being surprised every episode with all the details that go on in the show..i've intentionally stayed away from this thread because of that sole reason..curiosity got the best of me and I clicked the link and saw the screenshot from next weeks episode...I wish I could erase the image out of my mind
 5 years ago '07        #3470
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Deniro732 said:
Will someoe answer my ? on the previous page? I'm with burghh though, spoiling shows(spoilers w/out the spoiler tag or a warning if it's to a link that contains a spoiler) is lame and stupid as hell..i don't even know why people would follow a show just to read up on the spoilers of that show..what is the point of that? Nothing will be of shock to you and that would make whatever show you're watching not as good..imo people who intentionally look for and read up on spoilers must really not like the show...that sh*t is like cliff notes for t.v, you do it because you don't want to invest time in the show and therefore go for the easy alternative to get the info..oh well, if you n*ggas want to ruin it for yourselves then fine..so be it..but don't go out of your way to intentionally ruin it for us fans that like being surprised every episode with all the details that go on in the show..i've intentionally stayed away from this thread because of that sole reason..curiosity got the best of me and I clicked the link and saw the screenshot from next weeks episode...I wish I could erase the image out of my mind
I don't mind spoilers. If its pulled off nicely, I'm still shocked and its still as good as if I didn't know. I'm all about execution leading up to it. I usually leave spoiler tags but honestly people aren't going to use them. It happens in EVERY thread. So I don't get why people cry about it anymore. You have the right idea by just avoiding it. I avoided the first season for game of thrones thread until I actually watched the season.
 5 years ago '04        #3471
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 Propel Water said:
I report spoiler too... Nor do i give a fu*k what you think about my action....

Dudes spoil sh*t for me in real life i crack em in the fuking face...
 03-22-2013, 10:09 PM         #3472
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I been reading the comic. On Volume 11 and this sh*t sooooooooo much more crazier than the show!
sh*t got me hooked foreal!
These muthafuhkas are just as fuhked up as everyone they encounter.
 5 years ago '10        #3473
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
bi*ch could of atleast flattened the tires.....she had a knife on her.
 5 years ago '10        #3474
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
Some one message me and tell me what happens in the finale
 5 years ago '08        #3475
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
Some one message me and tell me what happens in the finale
I would like to know as well
 5 years ago '04        #3476
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 571 571
 OoChiLLoO said:
i dont think they'll even touch on the governor escaping the zombies.... milton might save andrea... but my thing is..... will the governor live to see next season???

i hate to say it but i read the comics after season one and had high hopes for the introduction of the governor and michonne AND tyrese but the shows depiction of these characters let me down so much.... im starting to feel a certain way about what used to be my fav show on tv... and imo the comics are going downhill too.........
I agree with everything you just said. The introductions have been VERY sloppy
And the comics might have shot their load too soon. I dunno where they are going, but Zombies are hardly part of the story anymore.

Now the video game on the other hand....
 5 years ago '05        #3477
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 peeyump said:
bi*ch could of atleast flattened the tires.....she had a knife on her.
she is such a dumb bi*ch

hopefully she gets r*ped and k!lled
 03-23-2013, 01:13 PM         #3478
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]


Oh and if y'all thought The Governor is bad just wait til Negan makes an appearance as well as Ezekiel ( I hope ).
 5 years ago '11        #3479
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,431 | Props total: 1218 1218
 s7venwords said:


Oh and if y'all thought The Governor is bad just wait til Negan makes an appearance as well as Ezekiel ( I hope ).
who??
 5 years ago '04        #3480
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 westsideknicks said:
who??


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy