The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3441
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 chctynig2804 said:
still didnt make sense how the Governor randomly snuck up on Andrea out of nowhere and she couldnt hear him coming...let alone how he followed the exact same path she did to get to the prison though he was stuck with the zombies and she got a hell of a head start...she should have just stolen the truck and drove to the prison like a boss
this right here

i couldn't believe that dumb bi*ch didn't steal the truck
 5 years ago '07        #3442
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
Question for you n*ggas, only one of allens sons are shown in the t.v series, right? I heard he had two..what happen to donna, allens wife? I saw the episode but can't quite remember..she was biten by a walker while on the prison grounds right? When they first got there, correct?....imho andrea is one of the dumbest bi*ches i've ever seen in a t.v character....for her to throw away the close friendship she had with michonne after all they've been through just for some damn d!ck and a temporary fake get away from the ills of the real world(woodbury) is damn right pathetic..especially after michonne warned her stupid a.ss from the jump..I know a lot of women lack common sense in certain situations but if someone who you've relied on for a long time and vice versa told you something in a similar situation, who will you believe? Someone you've survived with for a long a.ss time and got to know vs a random a.ss muthafu*ka that right hand man is someone that you know for a fact is crazy af and doesn't give a damn(merle)..I know it's t.v but c'mon now....no one who isn't mentally challenged can possibly be that stupid, especially if that decision was so important given the circumstances...at this point forgiveness is out of the muthafu*kin question, either andrea has to take out the governor or die in the attempt of doing so..even if she is victorious in doing so, she needs to die shortly after..the bi*ch can no longer be trusted at all

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-20-2013 at 05:22 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #3443
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 396 396
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Let me guess, you're a 16 year old kid from the hood who's still stuck on the "anti-snitchin" campaign.

Grow up, kiddo. The report button is there specifically for that reason. Not trying to have a major plot point ruined for any more people then it had to be ruined for. For anything in this section.
Yes to your first statement. Though I'm not 16.

You're the one tattling() and I need to grow up? There are spoilers in here damn near every week. Don't come in here if you don't want to be spoiled.
 5 years ago '07        #3444
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wait..yall up in here trying to spoil sh*t on purpose
 5 years ago '05        #3445
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 SacTown said:
this right here

i couldn't believe that dumb bi*ch didn't steal the truck
You think the Gov just left the car running?
 5 years ago '05        #3446
space
space
 Southwick said:
Yes to your first statement. Though I'm not 16.

You're the one tattling() and I need to grow up? There are spoilers in here damn near every week. Don't come in here if you don't want to be spoiled.
There hasn't been a spoiler without spoiler tags posted in here in literally months, if at all this season, dumb a.ss. at tattling, who the fu*k uses that word? My bad on a.ssuming you were 16, apparently you are 15.
 03-20-2013, 01:22 PM         #3447
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
There hasn't been a spoiler without spoiler tags posted in here in literally months, if at all this season, dumb a.ss. at tattling, who the fu*k uses that word? My bad on a.ssuming you were 16, apparently you are 15.
, I try hard to remember to not ruin it, I see an episode and immediately start blabblin' about it, hence why I stay outta here the first couple days after.

tattling

Last edited by s7venwords; 03-20-2013 at 01:27 PM..
 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM         #3448
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #3449
space
space
 s7venwords said:
, I try hard to remember to not ruin it, I see an episode and immediately start blabblin' about it, hence why I stay outta here the first couple days after.
Nah, after an episode airs I see absolutely no problem with actively discussing the episode and what happened without spoiler tags. That's someone's own problem if they come into the thread after an episode aired without having watched the episode. Spoilers about episodes that haven't aired yet are the only thing that is against the rules of the section.
 5 years ago '06        #3450
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
but how can people show off how cool and rebellious they are if they're not allowed to spoil things?
 5 years ago '05        #3451
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You think the Gov just left the car running?
Why wouldn't he leave the keys in the truck? Its not like any walkers gonna hop in and smash off
 5 years ago '06        #3452
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 SacTown said:
Why wouldn't he leave the keys in the truck? Its not like any walkers gonna hop in and smash off

yes, but andrea might hop in and smash off
 5 years ago '05        #3453
space
space
 SacTown said:
 coolio said:
yes, but andrea might hop in and smash off
That. Or at least steal the keys and take off running so he can't use the truck.
 5 years ago '07        #3454
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1311 1311
For all intent and purposes Andrea a.ssumed the governor was dead. When has anyone on the show ever taken 10 zombies and survived? Given what we have seen on the show so far coming out of that scenario should have been unlikely.

Alot of things that happen on the show don't make sense at times like how after Andrea saw the walkers in the stairwell how they just stayed there and didn't come down until she came through the second time. You just have to ignore some of the head scratching moments.
 5 years ago '04        #3455
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
I report spoiler too... Nor do i give a fu*k what you think about my action....

Dudes spoil sh*t for me in real life i crack em in the fuking face...
 5 years ago '05        #3456
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That. Or at least steal the keys and take off running so he can't use the truck.
Its all speculation anyways

The keys may or may not have been in the truck and Andrea may or may not have looked
 5 years ago '05        #3457
space
space
 SacTown said:
Its all speculation anyways

The keys may or may not have been in the truck and Andrea may or may not have looked
But for the sake of argument we are gonna say The Governor had them in his pocket
 5 years ago '10        #3458
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 coolio said:
anybody notice how the gov had a speculum when he was laying his tools on the table in the torture chamber? he's got big plans for michonne..or andrea now

[pic - click to view]

That was the first thing one of my girl friends noticed

And the Gov is too real. Busted mad caps in them zombies. Prolly pistol whipped them n*ggas too.

My fave characters went from Shane to the Gov
 5 years ago '05        #3459
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
But for the sake of argument we are gonna say The Governor had them in his pocket
they were in the truck but Andrea's dumbass couldn't find them more likely
 5 years ago '05        #3460
space
space
 SacTown said:
they were in the truck but Andrea's dumbass couldn't find them more likely
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy