The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3421
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Southwick said:
You reported them? Wow.
Let me guess, you're a 16 year old kid from the hood who's still stuck on the "anti-snitchin" campaign.

Grow up, kiddo. The report button is there specifically for that reason. Not trying to have a major plot point ruined for any more people then it had to be ruined for. For anything in this section.
 5 years ago '04        #3423
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
The curiosity is k!lling me with these spoilers. I'll just wait until Sunday
 5 years ago '05        #3424
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Does anyone want screen caps from the finale?
Post'm in this thread and you'll be decimated
 5 years ago '05        #3425
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I already did. And even if I was decimated, it's just a website. Have some fun and get the stick out of your a.ss ya pasty fu*k. Unless you like that sort of thing.
Yeah I know you already did, I was the one who reported you.

And repeat offenders get that ban hammer

And how is ruining key plot points for random people you don't know a fun activity for you?

Like I said, I could give a fu*k less about spoilers for the most part personally, but why would you ruin sh*t for people who want to be geniunely surprised with a show/movie they enjoy? What kind of lame finds that enjoyable?
 5 years ago '05        #3426
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
It's fun to fu*k with people in general. Criminals and Caucasian Americans are the easiest people to troll.

But what kind of lame cries to daddy when he can't handle his own businesses? "Hey guy don't do that my master will decimate you!" Like he had the power to threaten my life or tax income.

How the hell am I supposed to "handle my own business" when the only person on this forum with the power to delete or edit posts in this section is Ronnie?

Are you really that much of a moron?

Real life must sh*t on you. Who's gonna save you when you drop the soap and there's no keyboard around?

Keep having fun wasting your time trolling people on the internet you fu*king lame
 5 years ago '08        #3427
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,103 | Props total: 12363 12363
 Blood Edge said:
It's fun to fu*k with people in general. Criminals and Caucasian Americans are the easiest people to troll.

But what kind of lame cries to daddy when he can't handle his own businesses? "Hey guy don't do that my master will decimate you!" Like he had the power to threaten my life or tax income.

Real life must sh*t on you. Who's gonna save you when you drop the soap and there's no keyboard around?

[pic - click to view]

Chill you must. His butt hurt you will.
 5 years ago '05        #3428
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:

[pic - click to view]

Chill you must. His butt hurt you will.
Oh, look, another douche bag.

What a surprise. They usually come in packs.
 5 years ago '08        #3429
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, look, another douche bag.

What a surprise. They usually come in packs.
Relax brother. It's not that big of a deal. You reported buddy, so what else can you do? Nothing you say is going to stop him from posting pictures. You either choose to ignore it, or let it raise your blood pressure. There are plenty of more important things to worry about in today's world than somebody on bx posting pics about a show you like.

Peace be unto you.
 5 years ago '11        #3430
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
lame a.ss n*ggas admitting they spend free time trying to get under people's skin on the Internet though BX a trip
 5 years ago '05        #3431
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Relax brother. It's not that big of a deal. You reported buddy, so what else can you do? Nothing you say is going to stop him from posting pictures. You either choose to ignore it, or let it raise your blood pressure. There are plenty of more important things to worry about in today's world than somebody on bx posting pics about a show you like.

Peace be unto you.

I clearly stated that the spoilers don't bother me personally, I am just trying to look out for the members of the thread. I clicked on the picture before Blood edge even posted it, spoilers don't bother me. They do, however, bother plenty of regulars in this thread. And he's just polluting the thread with spoilers, and now this thread has lost active contributors because they are scared of being spoiled again until the finale is over. He's a loser, and he get's off on trolling people and ruining people's enjoyment of some of the things that they enjoy. He's a social parasite. So you can go ahead and get off your high horse.

Blood Edge said:
I do worse in real life. It only took a couple minutes to derail a discussion it took months to organize. As always, there's a white knight that wants to impose his perceived superiority by saving the day, but they end up dooming it. You have more posts about that fake a.ss pic than I do.

I'll leave the rest of the work to you my loyal pet.
You're a loser, that much is clear. Maturity of a twelve year old girl

[spoiler - click to view]

Pathetic.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-19-2013 at 09:32 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #3432
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I clearly stated that the spoilers don't bother me personally, I am just trying to look out for the members of the thread. I clicked on the picture before Blood edge even posted it, spoilers don't bother me. They do, however, bother plenty of regulars in this thread. And he's just polluting the thread with spoilers, and now this thread has lost active contributors because they are scared of being spoiled again until the finale is over. He's a loser, and he get's off on trolling people and ruining people's enjoyment of some of the things that they enjoy. He's a social parasite. So you can go ahead and get off your high horse.

You're a loser, that much is clear. Maturity of a twelve year old girl

[spoiler - click to view]

Pathetic.

You talk about the level of others' maturity, yet you resort to name-calling. Let dude be a troll. Is it stopping you from paying your bills? The regulars will come back on Sunday. If you think that Blood is a troll, then stop feeding him. I'm not on a high horse, just looking at things from a "mature" and objective pov.
 5 years ago '08        #3433
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Aurora said:
YO I've been saying that this dude a fu*king lame...

all this guy do is post condescending replies and the skipcmonson smiley

go log off bx
And he had the nerve to go and snitch to Ronnie about someone posting pictures in a thread and then come back and call the dude immature........................
 5 years ago '05        #3434
space
space
 Aurora said:
YO I've been saying that this dude a fu*king lame...

all this guy do is post condescending replies and the skipcmonson smiley

go log off bx
You don't even post regularly in this thread but you check my post history regularly and come to respond to what I say because I clown you in damn near every single one of our interactions.
 5 years ago '05        #3435
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
And he had the nerve to go and snitch to Ronnie about someone posting pictures in a thread and then come back and call the dude immature........................
Getting spoilers removed from a thread for the betterment of the thread is immature now?

Wow, you are impressing me with how much of an imbecile you are. And look, you've cosigned two trolls on one page in this thread. Aurora, the biggest troll of the streets, and Blood Edge, the random troll of the gamespot and tv/movie spot. You three should get a room and allow me to gas it to make the world a better place.

You talk about the level of others' maturity, yet you resort to name-calling. Let dude be a troll. Is it stopping you from paying your bills? The regulars will come back on Sunday. If you think that Blood is a troll, then stop feeding him. I'm not on a high horse, just looking at things from a "mature" and objective pov.
You're talking with no perspective whatsoever, further solidifying my point that you are a dumb a.ss. When Blood Edge pulled this in the GoT thread last year, 50 percent of the viewers abandoned the thread for the second half of the season for fear of douche bags doing it again. Same thing happened with TWD thread last season after the Shane spoilers were posted.

I will continue to report spoilers and rid the forum of f*ggots like Blood Edge and anybody who cosigns him.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-19-2013 at 10:47 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #3436
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Getting spoilers removed from a thread for the betterment of the thread is immature now?

Wow, you are impressing me with how much of an imbecile you are. And look, you've cosigned two trolls on one page in this thread. Aurora, the biggest troll of the streets, and Blood Edge, the random troll of the gamespot and tv/movie spot. You three should get a room and allow me to gas it to make the world a better place.

You're talking with no perspective whatsoever, further solidifying my point that you are a dumb a.ss. When Blood Edge pulled this in the GoT thread last year, 50 percent of the viewers abandoned the thread for the second half of the season for fear of douche bags doing it again. Same thing happened with TWD thread last season after the Shane spoilers were posted.

I will continue to report spoilers and rid the forum of f*ggots like Blood Edge and anybody who cosigns him.
LMAO!!!!

Taking the low road I see. The ad-hominem approach doesn't suit you. It's contradictory to your moral compass, and your taking on the task of being the forum police. You're the justice league now? Coming to save us from the trolls attempting to ruin our internet discussions? Why do you care so much.

Who hurt you?

Let that hate out.........................

Seems like you've become the troll. I guess Harvey Dent was right.

At any rate, I'm interested to see how the Governor escaped the zombies that had him corenered.
 5 years ago '05        #3437
space
space
I apologize for cluttering the thread just to deal with three imbeciles, two of which are talking out of their a.sses, and one of which is just a douche bag who gets off on spoiling things for strangers.

I'll quit responding to those douche bags for the sake of the thread. Right after this,

tdnupe3 said:
LMAO!!!!

Taking the low road I see. The ad-hominem approach doesn't suit you. It's contradictory to your moral compass, and your taking on the task of being the forum police. You're the justice league now? Coming to save us from the trolls attempting to ruin our internet discussions? Why do you care so much.
My bad for not wanting the forum I am most active on to be cluttered with spoilers (Blood Edge's forte) and douche bags (That'd be you).

That'll be all now, bud.
 5 years ago '08        #3438
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I apologize for cluttering the thread just to deal with three imbeciles, two of which are talking out of their a.sses, and one of which is just a douche bag who gets off on spoiling things for strangers.

I'll quit responding to those douche bags for the sake of the thread. Right after this,

My bad for not wanting the forum I am most active on to be cluttered with spoilers (Blood Edge's forte) and douche bags (That'd be you).

That'll be all now, bud.
Thank you. Now, how do you think the gov. escaped the zombies? And what is going to happen with Andrea? I think dude with glasses is going to find her in that room and save her.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by tdnupe3; 03-19-2013 at 11:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3439
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Thank you. Now, how do you think the gov. escaped the zombies? And what is going to happen with Andrea? I think dude with glasses is going to find her in that room and save her.

[pic - click to view]

I don't get the how did the Governor get away from the zombies question that keeps popping up. The zombies in this show are the least intimidating zombies I've ever seen in my life. He probably easily dispatched all of them and walked away.

I hope Andrea dies, but doubt it.
 5 years ago '04        #3440
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
still didnt make sense how the Governor randomly snuck up on Andrea out of nowhere and she couldnt hear him coming...let alone how he followed the exact same path she did to get to the prison though he was stuck with the zombies and she got a hell of a head start...she should have just stolen the truck and drove to the prison like a boss
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy