The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #3241
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19901 19901
 BBhiphop said:
Just got up to speed with this...sh*t was better than I expected...I've been hearing A LOT about Dexter & Breaking Bad, so I watched those first, but imo this >>> Dexter & almost as good as Breaking Bad...found it quite weird that I heard so much less about it...
 5 years ago '07        #3242
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19901 19901
 s7venwords said:



[pic - click to view]

i got mad get glue stickers idk what to do with them sh*ts tho lol
 5 years ago '07        #3243
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


k!ll yourself.

Breaking Bad has one boring episode in the entirety of the series.
Which one?
 5 years ago '06        #3244
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 TH35 said:
Which one?
The Fly.
 5 years ago '05        #3245
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 minimafiaaj said:
I mean The Walking Dead is better than Dexter.

But at it being almost as good as Breaking Bad.
 5 years ago '05        #3246
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 TH35 said:
Which one?
 NorthNorthReppa said:
The Fly.
That one.
 5 years ago '07        #3247
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 NorthNorthReppa said:
The Fly.
Episode is a cult favorite and intricate to the plot. Not to mention directed well . To each his own but there are tons of people that like the episode. One of the best bottle episodes in recent memory.
 5 years ago '05        #3248
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 TH35 said:
Episode is a cult favorite and intricate to the plot. Not to mention directed well . To each his own but there are tons of people that like the episode. One of the best bottle episodes in recent memory.
Not sure how it was intricate to the plot. And I know some people like it. But when anybody talks about a boring episode of Breaking Bad, that's the one 90 percent of viewers would point to.

I didn't hate the episode. I was just responding to the guy saying Breaking Bad is boring (Which it isn't).
 5 years ago '08        #3249
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 NorthNorthReppa said:
The Fly.
agreed.
 5 years ago '04        #3250
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not sure how it was intricate to the plot. And I know some people like it. But when anybody talks about a boring episode of Breaking Bad, that's the one 90 percent of viewers would point to.

I didn't hate the episode. I was just responding to the guy saying Breaking Bad is boring (Which it isn't).
Lol which is funny because the fly is one of my favorite episodes of breaking bad...

Beginning of season 3 is a.sscheeks... Anything skylar related non season 4 sucks... 1-3 and 5 shes wackjuice

I think its just as boring as walking dead...i thoroughly enjoy the sh*t out of both of them..
 5 years ago '05        #3251
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Propel Water said:
Lol which is funny because the fly is one of my favorite episodes of breaking bad...

Beginning of season 3 is a.sscheeks... Anything skylar related non season 4 sucks... 1-3 and 5 shes wackjuice

I think its just as boring as walking dead...i thoroughly enjoy the sh*t out of both of them..
You thoroughly enjoy two shows that you also think are boring?



I think the word you may be looking for is slow. Slow does not equate to boring.
 5 years ago '11        #3252
Gamemusic 
space
avatar space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
Was a good episode to me. I just hope Rick don't really give Mischon up like that. I don't feel like he will though. Its funny how so many people want Andrea dead now lol. My girl can't stand her, the same way I couldn't stand Lori.
 5 years ago '07        #3253
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not sure how it was intricate to the plot. And I know some people like it. But when anybody talks about a boring episode of Breaking Bad, that's the one 90 percent of viewers would point to.

I didn't hate the episode. I was just responding to the guy saying Breaking Bad is boring (Which it isn't).
On forums, yea I'll agree. It was intricate to the plot.. VG said so.



anyway this is a walking dead thread.. just figured I'd ask which episode you thought was boring.


Last edited by TH35; 03-16-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #3254
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19901 19901
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I mean The Walking Dead is better than Dexter.

But at it being almost as good as Breaking Bad.
i like walking dead, but i like dexter more, imo if u take away the 2 seasons of dexter that where lack luster, its a top 5 show. and as it stands i think dexter is better than twd, sh*t seasons included. but twd hasnt been long enough i guess. maybe im bias cause ive watched it for so long (my dog is also named dexter) but TWD being better than Breaking Bad or even remotely close is hilarious. lol.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-16-2013 at 05:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3255
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Infamous2o1x said:
So who is everyone's deathes / additions to the team in the final 3 episodes?

I got Milton trying to switch sides and dying. Andrea , Merle , Beth , Lil a.sskicker , Martinez and possibly Carol dying.

Tyreese joins but sasha and the other 2 aint gonna make it

Some as*holes on 4chan posted screen caps from the final episodes and revealed some major spoilers

So I know exactly who's going to die in the coming episodes
 5 years ago '09        #3256
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 nasty Nate said:
Some as*holes on 4chan posted screen caps from the final episodes and revealed some major spoilers

So I know exactly who's going to die in the coming episodes
well I know that
[spoiler - click to view]

because they were cast in different shows.
 5 years ago '04        #3257
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You thoroughly enjoy two shows that you also think are boring?



I think the word you may be looking for is slow. Slow does not equate to boring.
lol fool i wasnt saying the shows arent over all boring i was just saying they are equally just as boring at times...

personally iv watched walking dead since season 1, and breaking bad i caught up on finally about a couple months ago... started season 1 before season 5 started took forever to finish.

both are sick, but they both have their boring moments... but when people say their fillers its crazy... its alll character and story building... hes putting pieces in places
 03-17-2013, 11:58 AM         #3258
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
but when people say their fillers its crazy... its alll character and story building... hes putting pieces in places
Dead on, rather have a story that makes sense but may be drawnin' out opposed to a show that has a lot of action but doesn't fit in to the big scheme of things. On BB I get sick of Skylarks' sister and brother in law as they are in it too much, really didn't need so much time based on Hanks recovery.

Back to TWD...


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]










Last edited by s7venwords; 03-17-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #3259
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Breaking bad is def not boring Smh of u find it boring u need to watch seasons as a whole appreciate it way more
 5 years ago '05        #3260
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Propel Water said:
lol fool i wasnt saying the shows arent over all boring i was just saying they are equally just as boring at times...

personally iv watched walking dead since season 1, and breaking bad i caught up on finally about a couple months ago... started season 1 before season 5 started took forever to finish.

both are sick, but they both have their boring moments... but when people say their fillers its crazy... its alll character and story building... hes putting pieces in places
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
118 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy