The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3081
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 NotoriousKCK said:
The problem is that you have to have three-dimensional, interesting characters if that's the case. Most of the characters on this show are cardboard cutouts. One-dimensional. Either that, or whiney and annoying.
lol how is that remotely possible.

Rick is INCREDIBLY complex, you saw the man go from incredibly optimistic, to the darkest, craziest person on the show and because of his run in with Morgan and his relationship with Michonne he's growing into something greater.

We are finally learning more about Michonne and finding out she isn't some ruthless zombie k!ller with a sword.

Glenn by far is the most complex character on the show. Dealing with the near r*pe of his girlfriend, watching the man who is supposed to be leading them lose his mind and seeing their best f!ghter in darryl nearly leave the crew. He's become a leader, he's outspoken, he has grit.

We've even see Darryl go from being a near racist hick to being an emotional man. He is EASILY the most one dimensional character on the show and by far everyones favorite.

And I hate to break it to you, but people are ALL whiny and annoying in real life. People bi*ch and moan and complain. It's on every news cycle, every blog, you right now are being whiny and annoying. What do you really want from the show exactly?!
 5 years ago '05        #3082
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 kingpin222 said:
lol how is that remotely possible.

Rick is INCREDIBLY complex, you saw the man go from incredibly optimistic, to the darkest, craziest person on the show and because of his run in with Morgan and his relationship with Michonne he's growing into something greater.

We are finally learning more about Michonne and finding out she isn't some ruthless zombie k!ller with a sword.

Glenn by far is the most complex character on the show. Dealing with the near r*pe of his girlfriend, watching the man who is supposed to be leading them lose his mind and seeing their best f!ghter in darryl nearly leave the crew. He's become a leader, he's outspoken, he has grit.

We've even see Darryl go from being a near racist hick to being an emotional man. He is EASILY the most one dimensional character on the show and by far everyones favorite.

And I hate to break it to you, but people are ALL whiny and annoying in real life. People bi*ch and moan and complain. It's on every news cycle, every blog, you right now are being whiny and annoying. What do you really want from the show exactly?!
Fact of the matter is the only two characters that I could give a fu*k less about are Rick and Daryl. Pretty much hate the rest of them.

Having said that, I'm still a fan of the show.

at you acting like this show has some deep complex cast of characters. Especially Glenn, he's the corniest dude on the entire show.
 5 years ago '05        #3083
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 NotoriousKCK said:
The problem is that you have to have three-dimensional, interesting characters if that's the case. Most of the characters on this show are cardboard cutouts. One-dimensional. Either that, or whiney and annoying.

You do know they do that on purpose?

Any given show you will get characters you either love or hate, learn to love or lean to hate.

You'll get an annoying character, a funny character, a hateful character, a loveable character, a light relief character, a s3xy character, a character that cannot catch a break etc.

Everyone will relate to several characters depending on their personality. Everyone is different so will hate/love different characters.

It's how you get different audiences to tune in.

The fact you still tune in shows you relate to some characters and you want to see how they end up.

5 years ago '07        #3084
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20038 20038

[video - click to view]

shes from london? had no idea lol
 5 years ago '11        #3085
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Just finished getting caught up on the show

GOAT show
 5 years ago '10        #3086
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 minimafiaaj said:

Those legs

The accent makes her even more s3xy
 03-06-2013, 03:18 PM         #3087
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Title of the next episode is "Arrow on the Doorpost"...

Which is a reference to the opening line of Bob Dylan's legendary Blues song "Blind Willie McTell":

"Seen the Arrow on the Doorpost,
Saying 'This Land is Condemed'..."

The song itself is a sort of allegorical contemplation on the history of Slavery in America... Among other things:

"See them big plantations burning,
Hear the cracking of the whips,
Smell that sweet magnolia blooming,
See the ghosts of slavery ships,
I can hear them tribes moaning,
Hear the Undertaker's bell,
Nobody can sing the Blues
Like Blind Willie McTell..."

But an overall very dark and somber song, ending with:

"Well God is in his Heaven,
And we all want what's his,
But Power & Greed and corruptable seed,
Seem to be all that there is,
I'm gazing out the Window,
Of the St. James Hotel,
And I know no one can sing the blues
Like Blind Willie McTell"

Anyways, I'm sure the song is going to play into the episode somehow... Should be interesting...

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-06-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #3088
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 minimafiaaj said:

Born in Philly moved to Jersey then raised in London.

03-06-2013, 05:20 PM         #3089
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
At that time, Carl wouldn't have done it either.

You also gotta remember that Carl eventually was on the road seeing the very world change while Duane was holed up with his pops in the crib chillin
He got out the house. Morgan said they went on runs together.

Doesn't really matter anyway. Most people would freeze up to an extent in that situation. Carl included. You don't just naturally have the same survival instinct when it's your mom.
 5 years ago '10        #3090
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 S E L F said:
He got out the house. Morgan said they went on runs together.

Doesn't really matter anyway. Most people would freeze up to an extent in that situation. Carl included. You don't just naturally have the same survival instinct when it's your mom.
You know what I mean though. You can't compare his experience to Carl's. Carl woulda popped his mom's before he got ate.

Killa Carl is coldblooodded!
 5 years ago '05        #3091
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
when does the episode replay in Black & White?
 5 years ago '05        #3092
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 SacTown said:
Just turn the black and white option on on your tv
 5 years ago '05        #3093
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Just turn the black and white option on on your tv
 5 years ago '05        #3094
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Infamous2o1x said:
Those legs

The accent makes her even more s3xy
gawt damn she's gorgeous. i love that girl.
 5 years ago '04        #3095
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
so today i was home and watching tv and saw the actress who plays michonne on access hollywood live

and she looked good

she was rocking a baldie.. but she had a nice shape...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #3096
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
so today i was home and watching tv and saw the actress who plays michonne on access hollywood live

and she looked good

she was rocking a baldie.. but she had a nice shape...

[pic - click to view]

nah...
 5 years ago '04        #3097
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 I'm The Dan said:

nah...
different strokes for different folks...

i usually hate short haired chicks.. but she looked nice on tv...

03-07-2013, 12:35 PM         #3098
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SacTown said:
Probably not for a while, AMC airs the first season in B&W on thursday nights and just got to ATL.

' The Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman previews rest of season 3; says 'there may be a casualty or more'

Last edited by s7venwords; 03-07-2013 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #3099
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
man, if morgan wasnt insane, he'd be a good addition to the crew and i agree with everyone, their team is just sitting in a prison doing laundry and feeding a baby, boorrring, i want blood and i want death and sodomy NOW lol
 5 years ago '11        #3100
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1243 1243
great. seaon no compliants, people complain about every lil thing here n would of been the first one eaten in the zombie world
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy