Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #2861
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
ooooh i really hope tyrese sees the gov for what he really is and don't get caught up with him. that michonne and andrea scene? about damn time she fu*kin said something to her!! and she got her good!

and for real? they gonna have merle handle them keys? fool better not do something shady.
 5 years ago '04        #2862
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #2863
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 JaeHood313 said:

I've been waiting on the return!
 5 years ago '04        #2864
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3921 3921
so let me recap and make sure i understand this:

you shake andrea down because you don't trust her.
then you let her in the prsion still saying you don't trust her because she fu*king the gov.
yet you answer every question she asks about your groups and she now knows the size of your team.
she then proceeds to say your little group doesn't have a chance and leaves.
you then give her a whip and send her back to the gov with info and all you get is his real name?

meanwhile,
the gov got tyrese & crew who are willing to drop a dime on your camp
the gov get 4 new shooters because of psycho rick
the gov get andrea back because of psycho rick
and we only get 3 zombie deaths.. please remind me why this show is still on the air?

yeah i get the bs about every episode don't need violence, but kinda hard to believe when your in a zombie infested world dont cha think? what the zombies doing taking a lunch break?

how did andrea go to the prison and back to the town in 10 minutes yet it took tyrese and crew 2 episodes

the pacing is all wrong and its quite boring to be honest. I want to like the show because i've watched from the beginning but these slow as storylines and all these fu*king commercials are getting to be too much.
 5 years ago '07        #2865
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313
 zhiggeman said:

then you let her in the prsion still saying you don't trust her because she fu*king the gov.
yet you answer every question she asks about your groups and she now knows the size of your team.
you then give her a whip and send her back to the gov with info and all you get is his real name?

meanwhile,
and we only get 3 zombie deaths.. please remind me why this show is still on the air?

yeah i get the bs about every episode don't need violence, but kinda hard to believe when your in a zombie infested world dont cha think? what the zombies doing taking a lunch break?

how did andrea go to the prison and back to the town in 10 minutes yet it took tyrese and crew 2 episodes

the pacing is all wrong and its quite boring to be honest. I want to like the show because i've watched from the beginning but these slow as storylines and all these fu*king commercials are getting to be too much.

Perfect description. It is getting boring. I was saying similar things about Scandal
 5 years ago '05        #2866
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
Filler episode.. they teased us with the previews last week hinting they were gonna attack the town..

Oh well, next week's episode should be nice.. (crossing fingers)
 5 years ago '05        #2867
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'm sticking by my comments from earlier. They should have kept Shane alive. Rick could have kicked him out of the group. Shane then finds his way to the Governor and becomes his right hand man (basically Merle).

Imagine the tension between Rick and Shane. Then imagine how good it would have been when Shane found out Lori died. Shane loses his sh*t and starts telling Rick that he couldn't keep her alive, ect...

Would have been much better than the Governor. He's a good character, and I like him, but Shane and Rick's tension would have been 100x better.
 5 years ago '10        #2868
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm sticking by my comments from earlier. They should have kept Shane alive. Rick could have kicked him out of the group. Shane then finds his way to the Governor and becomes his right hand man (basically Merle).

Imagine the tension between Rick and Shane. Then imagine how good it would have been when Shane found out Lori died. Shane loses his sh*t and starts telling Rick that he couldn't keep her alive, ect...

Would have been much better than the Governor. He's a good character, and I like him, but Shane and Rick's tension would have been 100x better.
That tension is what made season 2 so good to me. People always hate on it on here though
 5 years ago '05        #2869
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 I'm The Dan said:

Shane was my favorite character, but I could see why they k!lled him off. It was necessary for the transformation of Ricks character.
 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM         #2870
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:

meanwhile,

Well Andrea knew where she was going plus she had a walker with her to keep zombies back... So I'm sure that saves you a lot of time since tyrese was just wandering through the woods trying to find some place....then she gets back so fast because she was in a car....

But go watch lost... That show had bad pacing untill the 3rd 4th season on that show it would take 2 episodes to get from place to place
 5 years ago '12        #2871
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 JaeHood313 said:

I just really hope they dont turn Tyrese into a bad guy. He better be able to see through the Govs bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #2872
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
 Nest said:

I just really hope they dont turn Tyrese into a bad guy. He better be able to see through the Govs bullsh*t.
OG Cutty owe me some bodies from the wire.. so he needs to turn.. fu*k a gym

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you know they can bring shane back right.. they can say that the scientist dude with the gov. was working on a serum to bring zombies back to life. which is why the gov. kept him around anyway. so he finds it and runs because the gov. would use it to bring soliders back or some sh*t.. then he could wind up on the farm from running. he ends up near the area where shane was and drop serum on him after the gov. has him surrounded, thus bringing him back to life. boom the gov. is stoked it works and andrea tell him about shane and that he hates dun dun rick for k!lling him and taking his girl. so instantly he's a friend of the GOV. then they go back to the town and plot to take the prison with shane leading and causing all kinds of conflict b/c everyone think rick k!lled him right, oh boy imagination is a great thing.. i should be working on this show seriously.. shane and t-dawg where characters that should not have been k!lled. t-dawg was the balance that herchel tries to be but lacks the importance to the group that someone like t-dawg had as he's been around 3 seasons. shane was the good second in command. right now there is no second in command and alot of disarray but mey.. i will see where this is going and hope for the best.

Last edited by zhiggeman; 02-25-2013 at 02:48 PM..
 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM         #2873
BlackStar922 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

The problem with that scenario is that Shane was an alpha male. There's no way he'd be a right hand man for anyone again. That was another source of the tension between him and Rick.
 5 years ago '05        #2874
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 BlackStar922 said:
The problem with that scenario is that Shane was an alpha male. There's no way he'd be a right hand man for anyone again. That was another source of the tension between him and Rick.
I broke this sh*t down last night when talking to my cousin.

Shane leaves Rick's group and goes to the Governors group. He's basically the same Shane, but he misses Lori and just becomes an alcoholic type. He's just a ruthless k!ll (fills Merle's role) that does what the Governor wants. When he finds out that Rick's group is out at the Prison, he (not andrea) makes the trip to talk to them. Rick and Shane get into a huge argument (Rick telling him that he was to never come back). Shane tells him he's just trying to save their group because of Carl. Then Shane asks about Lori and when he finds out she's dead, that's when he flips out.

You could also play the angle of the baby maybe (probably) being Shane's.

There were so many more possibilities to keep the show fresh with Shane around.
 5 years ago '05        #2875
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 zhiggeman said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you know they can bring shane back right.. they can say that the scientist dude with the gov. was working on a serum to bring zombies back to life. which is why the gov. kept him around anyway. so he finds it and runs because the gov. would use it to bring soliders back or some sh*t.. then he could wind up on the farm from running. he ends up near the area where shane was and drop serum on him after the gov. has him surrounded, thus bringing him back to life. boom the gov. is stoked it works and andrea tell him about shane and that he hates dun dun rick for k!lling him and taking his girl. so instantly he's a friend of the GOV. then they go back to the town and plot to take the prison with shane leading and causing all kinds of conflict b/c everyone think rick k!lled him right, oh boy imagination is a great thing.. i should be working on this show seriously.. shane and t-dawg where characters that should not have been k!lled. t-dawg was the balance that herchel tries to be but lacks the importance to the group that someone like t-dawg had as he's been around 3 seasons. shane was the good second in command. right now there is no second in command and alot of disarray but mey.. i will see where this is going and hope for the best.
:snoo pfacepalm:
 5 years ago '10        #2876
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1232 1232
 I'm The Dan said:
I broke this sh*t down last night when talking to my cousin.

Shane leaves Rick's group and goes to the Governors group. He's basically the same Shane, but he misses Lori and just becomes an alcoholic type. He's just a ruthless k!ll (fills Merle's role) that does what the Governor wants. When he finds out that Rick's group is out at the Prison, he (not andrea) makes the trip to talk to them. Rick and Shane get into a huge argument (Rick telling him that he was to never come back). Shane tells him he's just trying to save their group because of Carl. Then Shane asks about Lori and when he finds out she's dead, that's when he flips out.

You could also play the angle of the baby maybe (probably) being Shane's.

There were so many more possibilities to keep the show fresh with Shane around.
That's pretty good
 5 years ago '04        #2877
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
:snoo pfacepalm:
so you explain to me what the fu*k the governor keep drinking his tea for? or why he keeping him around because guess what his daughters dead!!! i don't see the point and you can't really say its based on the comics because its not. just a hypo man.. geez yall shallow thinkers.
 5 years ago '05        #2878
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 zhiggeman said:

That will be the gayest sh*t ever if the Shane "comes back." If that sh*t happens, I'm done with this show.
 5 years ago '10        #2879
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Nest said:

thats my biggest problem with this episode too, Tyrese needs to be apart of C block not the towns folk.
 5 years ago '08        #2880
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
didnt read comments from yesterdays episode, but im pretty sure black dude from season 1 with the rifle comes back. that has to be the guy on the roof.

EDIT: im late as hell, last two pages discussed this...

zhiggeman said:

[pic - click to view]

same thing i was thinking. Cutty owes us! that wack a.ss gym.....

Last edited by iPunish901; 02-25-2013 at 09:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy