The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2013, 05:10 PM         #2761
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Lol at people comparing shooting slow a.ss zombies to shooting fast moving people with guns
That too, I think that's why Hershell was so againgst Glen going back to Woodbury as he knows Glen doesn't have the stones to k!ll a live person ( especially the likes of The Governor ).

Bonus:
The Walking Dead, Season 3
Stop it with the redshirts!
 5 years ago '07        #2762
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
does anybody else thinks that carol looks like she stinks?
 02-20-2013, 08:40 PM         #2763
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
Yeah, surprising too cause you always see her doing laundry.

5 years ago '11        #2764
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 DatBrownDood said:
when they shoot the walkers they hit em straight in the dome with 1 shot

but when shooting at humans they couldnt even get a lick

not complaining but found it funny as fu*k...

the episode was nice but i hate the build up at the end then we wait til the next episode

seems like they always do this so we can tune in to the next episode

i dont like crazy rick and i dont like "i got balls" now glen...

in the tv series seems like andrea is gonna set them up instead of actually wanting to see them

and ty needs to come back asap...didnt like how they werent anywhere in the episode...they fu*k they go??
It's a MILLION times easier to shoot a target that's not engaging you. sh*t ain't COD...mothafu*kas are legit scared to get popped, so sight alignment ain't the main priority on they minds when they break cover.

Some of these complaints about the show are just stupid...take that back, they lack common sense

Last edited by wjcorner; 02-20-2013 at 11:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #2765
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
That episode was good I have no complaints. I'm glad the Governor finally did something. I laughed when Merle said "I tried to k!ll that black bi*ch!" Also Michonne needs to stick w/ the Katana she's worse than Carl w/ a gun. Dude from True Blood was spitting facts on The Talking Dead too. Everyone can shoot (cept Michonne). He had the same idea about the Governor before that last episode too. He was written like he was a 3rd grade teacher as opposed to the comics.

Last edited by TH35; 02-21-2013 at 01:28 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #2766
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Talking about the girl who dropped all the zombies off in the prison yard. She had a helmet on.
That sh*t was pretty weird. I hope she gets k!lled though.
 5 years ago '05        #2767
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Pistol Peter said:
 5 years ago '08        #2768
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
Finally saw the the last episode last night. Dope episode. For people asking why the Govenor didn't k!ll off the group before he left, I feel that that wasn't his main intention. He could've brought more people with him but that would have left Woodbury at danger. His main intention was to take away the groups safe haven. Knocking down the gates took away the groups yard. The prison is no longer safe. The group will have to leave. Great move by the Govenor.
 5 years ago '08        #2769
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
The black and white episodes start tonight at 8.
 5 years ago '07        #2770
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
What's the body count? I know the governors group has k!lled 2 of ricks people
Not sure how many ricks group had k!lled.
 5 years ago '10        #2771
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 TH35 said:
That episode was good I have no complaints. I'm glad the Governor finally did something. I laughed when Merle said "I tried to k!ll that black bi*ch!" Also Michonne needs to stick w/ the Katana she's worse than Carl w/ a gun. Dude from True Blood was spitting facts on The Talking Dead too. Everyone can shoot (cept Michonne). He had the same idea about the Governor before that last episode too. He was written like he was a 3rd grade teacher as opposed to the comics.
Yea dude was spot on in the contrasting of the Governor from the comics and the t.v. show,kirkman wasn't feeling the 3rd grade teacher comparison. I have to say it does feel like the t.v. show govenor is lacking something...can't put my finger on it though.
 5 years ago '08        #2772
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 272 272
 Nu Tymez said:
Just a thought about no one having good aim last episode where as everyone was hitting head shots before... You really can't compare.. With the walkers, they are sitting ducks most times and are just walking towards you.. May be easier to hit a headshot.. where as if someone is actively shooting at you, your aim may be compromised slightly, due to the fact you gotta take cover.. Just something to consider..
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Lol at people comparing shooting slow a.ss zombies to shooting fast moving people with guns
but the governor legit stood in the same spot out in the open like a bawse....

thats the one thing that got me. everybody else ducking and hiding, i understand them not getting hit. but the governor out in the open rambo style

and am i the only one that was warming up to creeper white prisoner dude? as soon as i thought he was cool, bullet to the dome....
 5 years ago '08        #2773
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 272 272
 Peterparker said:
This is exactly why I don't post on this thread till I after I finish watching the show. The same mothafu*kas who post while the show is being aired or the same one's always making petty illogical complaints about the shows "execution". Maybe if you stop posting while the show is on you could understand the sh*t better and not try to nitpick at every little fu*king detail.

It's a zombie apocalypse so it can afford to be unrealistic at times being that the whole premise of the show is unrealistic to begin with. Unless you actually think this sh*t could really happen which says alot more about you're idiotic mentality.

The type of mothafu*kas who compalin about how poorly executed a Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is not realizing it's some fu*king chipmunks that are raised by a human and can talk and hit some pretty high notes.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #2774
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 iPunish901 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #2775
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
anybody see this sh*t?lol

[video - click to view]

02-23-2013, 06:55 AM         #2776
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More Photos From The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11
Read more at

tonystarks21 said:
the end of last week epsidoe was crazy man darryl and mertyl coming back to the rescue...man hopefully rick finally smartens up and stops his delusional antics needs to become the leader again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[pic - click to view]

Feb. 22, 2013 | 4:23 p.m.

Last week on “The Walking Dead,” yet another character departed from the roster in an unexpected moment, a casualty of the Governor’s quest for revenge. You might say, though, that the surprise was hardly surprising. After all, departing show runner Glen Mazzara has said repeatedly that no one in the world of the hit AMC series is safe.

But surely, some people might be a little safer than others. Like, say, Daryl Dixon.

Mazzara conceded to Hero Complex that he’s heard from plenty of audience members who promise to revolt should anything happen to Norman Reedus’ fan-favorite character. Naturally, the executive producer declined to reveal exactly what’s in store for Daryl and his hard-case big brother Merle (Michael Rooker), but he did promise a more detailed examination of the nature of their relationship in the coming episodes.

(Click through the gallery of images above to get an early look at Sunday night’s episode, “I Ain’t No Judas.”)

“It will be interesting to see how Daryl either has to fall into a pattern of behavior from his whole life and become the little brother again who’s being bullied or is he going to stand up for himself, especially at a time when his friends need him?” Mazzara said. “It will be interesting to see what he does.”

Viewers already have learned more about the brothers’ complicated back story — last week’s installment hinted at the extensive physical abuse Daryl suffered at the hands of his father after Merle left home. Mazzara said that finding a way to isolate those two characters was key to organically building more of those kinds of moments into the show’s larger narrative.

“The idea of separating Daryl from the group is to spotlight that character, not to get him offstage,” Mazzara said. “We did exactly the same thing with Andrea and Michonne. The idea was to take somebody out of the group and have them stand on their own to examine them and then see what happens. That’s what we did with those characters.”

– Gina McIntyre

RECENT AND RELATED

Last edited by s7venwords; 02-23-2013 at 11:45 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2777
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Mertyl going to be the new Shane.
 5 years ago '05        #2778
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It's not Mertyl...

It's Merle.
 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM         #2779
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-24-2013, 10:01 AM         #2780
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy