The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #2701
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,535 | Props total: 1349 1349
 modalee said:
Now this was a great episode and what we had come accustomed to seeing from season 3 before the break. By the way where the fu*k did Tyrese and his group go?

right, get us hyped for two shows then and gone....guess the forgot that the gov had a black guy and u know there can only be one
 5 years ago '10        #2702
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 westsideknicks said:
right, get us hyped for two shows then and gone....guess the forgot that the gov had a black guy and u know there can only be one
tyreese is coming back relax
 5 years ago '05        #2703
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 s7venwords said:




Next episode is setting up to be another snore-fest filled with emotions and an action-packed final 5 minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #2704
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7898 7898
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz got ADHD for real go watch BurnNotice if yall want action throughout an episode


That's what I'm saying.

I mean DAMN, these people want constant zombie k!lls and sh*t

Calm down.
 5 years ago '04        #2705
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
last 2 episodes have been fu*kin awful...

da first one back was 10x more awful then this one..just so fu*kin dull...horrible acting and annoying characters whining...
 5 years ago '05        #2706
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz got ADHD for real go watch BurnNotice if yall want action throughout an episode
Who wants action throughout the whole episode? The writing on this show is falling off. Sh*t ain't got nothing to do with the action.

Why the hell would The Governor attack the group head on, drop off a truck full of zombies that puts the group on the ropes, then just decide to leave instead of finishing them off?

Carl catches a bullet that ripped through a deer, but Maggie can hide behind a filing cabinet that can seemingly stop oncoming fire from an a.ssault rifle.

Hopefully these last couple episodes step it up and they don't consist of another 20 minutes of Rick hallucinating and dealing with emotions. If not, at least I got Game Of Thrones.
 5 years ago '05        #2707
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 shortz said:


da first one back was 10x more awful then this one..just so fu*kin dull...horrible acting and annoying characters whining...
Thank you. Some of these dudes are willingly ignoring the terrible writing that's been taking place.

Show has went downhill since the first season, which was excellent.
 5 years ago '10        #2708
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Y.G. said:
Who wants action throughout the whole episode? The writing on this show is falling off. Sh*t ain't got nothing to do with the action.

Why the hell would The Governor attack the group head on, drop off a truck full of zombies that puts the group on the ropes, then just decide to leave instead of finishing them off?

Carl catches a bullet that ripped through a deer, but Maggie can hide behind a filing cabinet that can seemingly stop oncoming fire from an a.ssault rifle.

Hopefully these last couple episodes step it up and they don't consist of another 20 minutes of Rick hallucinating and dealing with emotions. If not, at least I got Game Of Thrones.
the gov is fu*king with them it wasnt about just k!lling them off. he is enjoying terrorizing them and him coming directly at them was a sign of the future. it could of been written better no doubt but its a drama show not a action series.
 5 years ago '05        #2709
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 Infamous2o1x said:
the gov is fu*king with them it wasnt about just k!lling them off. he is enjoying terrorizing them and him coming directly at them was a sign of the future. it could of been written better no doubt but its a drama show not a action series.
I don't care about the action. The execution of story has been terrible this season. Like you said, the scene could have been written much better. The Governor doesn't even seem like a true villain, compared to his comic iteration at least.
 5 years ago '05        #2710
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7898 7898
 Y.G. said:
Who wants action throughout the whole episode? The writing on this show is falling off. Sh*t ain't got nothing to do with the action.
I am at the writing on the show "falling off".

This has by FAR been the best season of the show thus far and the writing has picked up by a LOT this season. Season two was awful other then the last few episodes.
 5 years ago '08        #2711
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
lol why do people watch the entire show then get on here and complain?


 5 years ago '08        #2712
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Y.G. said:
Who wants action throughout the whole episode? The writing on this show is falling off. Sh*t ain't got nothing to do with the action.

Why the hell would The Governor attack the group head on, drop off a truck full of zombies that puts the group on the ropes, then just decide to leave instead of finishing them off?

Riiiiiiiight, Governor should of ran up into the prison, undermanned, and opened fire on everyone. That's wiser than keeping your distance, sending a message only to draw the opposition back to where you have an advantage (your own house).

I think you're just the stupid one here.
 5 years ago '05        #2713
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 Maroon_Tiger said:
If you read the comics, you'd understand that the plot on the tv show has gone in a totally different direction...new characters, later introductions, entirely different plot sequences

this season is gonna be tough because they introduced Tyrese late in the game... the next few episodes are gonna prolly showcase how tyrese and rick become better friends...and rick coming out of his hallucination trances

sh*t, the writing on Game of Thrones got stale last season as well.. regardless of that.. the show still rocks
The writing hasn't followed the comic since season 1. The direction isn't my point. My point is the writing itself. It's just not that good right now. Go back and watch season 1 and tell me that this season or even season 2 is living up to that standard. Seems like the writers are starting to mail it in ala Dexter.

 KarteL13 said:
Riiiiiiiight, Governor should of ran up into the prison, undermanned, and opened fire on everyone. That's wiser than keeping your distance, sending a message only to draw the opposition back to where you have an advantage (your own house).

I think you're just the stupid one here.
Did you watch the scene? You're telling me that the Governor, after releasing the zombies, couldn't have picked off the group one by one from a safe distance? And I'm the dumb one?

The scene was just poorly executed.
 5 years ago '08        #2714
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Y.G. said:
The writing hasn't followed the comic since season 1. The direction isn't my point. My point is the writing itself. It's just not that good right now. Go back and watch season 1 and tell me that this season or even season 2 is living up to that standard. Seems like the writers are starting to mail it in ala Dexter.



Did you watch the scene? You're telling me that the Governor, after releasing the zombies, couldn't have picked off the group one by one from a safe distance? And I'm the dumb one?

The scene was just poorly executed.
For one, you don't run up in someone's house not knowing the parameters or what you're dealing and expect to win. It's why the US got its a.ss kicked in Vietnam.

Two, Gov got a few licks in before everyone scrambled for cover. After that, you're just wasting bullets and time. You send a message and you dip out hoping to lure them back to your own house where you have an advantage. If his plan was to wipe out everyone in the prison, you take more than 2-3 people. It was flat out obvious he was there to send a message.
 5 years ago '05        #2715
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7898 7898
This guy still in here talking about the writing for season two being better than the writing for season three.

:snoo pfacepalm:

Season 3 > Season 1 > Season 2
 5 years ago '05        #2716
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 KarteL13 said:
For one, you don't run up in someone's house not knowing the parameters or what you're dealing and expect to win. It's why the US got its a.ss kicked in Vietnam.

Two, Gov got a few licks in before everyone scrambled for cover. After that, you're just wasting bullets and time. You send a message and you dip out hoping to lure them back to your own house where you have an advantage. If his plan was to wipe out everyone in the prison, you take more than 2-3 people. It was flat out obvious he was there to send a message.
 Curtisimo said:
He doesn't know the prison like they do He will be at a disadvantage if he did that the only reason why he "won" that battle because everybody was going through their lil personal sh*t even though they was expecting him to attack they obviosly was seperated as unit literally and functionally.

You talk about the writing falling off but you're missing key themes this show is throwing at your face
They could have picked off more people from the group without entering the prison. The zombies plus their gunfire would have equaled death. That's beyond the point.

I'm not missing any "key themes," I just think the writing isn't as strong as it once was. The return episode was garbage. Last episode was better, but still not that good, just decent.

 ReppinDaBurghh said:
This guy still in here talking about the writing for season two being better than the writing for season three.

:snoo pfacepalm:

Season 3 > Season 1 > Season 2
You think season 3 was the best and I think season 1 was the best. And what?
 5 years ago '04        #2717
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 Curtisimo said:
He doesn't know the prison like they do He will be at a disadvantage if he did that the only reason why he "won" that battle because everybody was going through their lil personal sh*t even though they was expecting him to attack they obviosly was seperated as unit literally and functionally.

You talk about the writing falling off but you're missing key themes this show is throwing at your face
she's an idiot, dont mind him


Last edited by Venom; 02-18-2013 at 08:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #2718
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Y.G. said:
They could have picked off more people from the group without entering the prison. The zombies plus their gunfire would have equaled death. That's beyond the point.


OK Captain, what happens if Gov and his people gets crept on from the back (pause)? The longer you sit in one location, the easier the target you become.
 5 years ago '05        #2719
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17025 17025
 KarteL13 said:
OK Captain, what happens if Gov and his people gets crept on from the back (pause)? The longer you sit in one location, the easier the target you become.
You're completely missing the point, again. The scene was poorly executed.
 5 years ago '10        #2720
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$940 | Props total: 553 553
i love wen people on here pick shows apart to the last detail. just stfu and enjoy the show. u gotta problem with the writing or plot, dont watch it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 101
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy