The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 217
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 186
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #2681
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
-maggie was a c*nt before almost being r*ped and she still is one now

-one of the dopest shootouts on tv since omar jumped off the balcony

-i wanna slap the sh*t out of herschel sometimes

-lori never did nothing for me...she was always lanky and tall..but that dress fitted her just right b
 5 years ago '07        #2682
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Andrefrbk said:
Is glen really going crazy because his girl had to flash the gov.
glenn about to get slumped for a titty grab and some grinding
 02-18-2013, 05:34 AM         #2683
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrippyMayne said:
Rick mite be schizophrenic

Where the fuk tyrese group at ? THey aint even in the preview for the next episode. I thought he was suppose to play an important role in the show.
They are gone... When Rick spazzed out they left the prison why they wouldn't show them leaving idk ...... And I know because the creator or executive producer or what ever was on the talking dead and he said they are no longer on the prison but hinted that we are not done with his story yet...

And after this it made me re-think that Rick and his people can't go head on war or they will loose... Gov got a bigger arsenal and more people...


Last edited by J-R; 02-18-2013 at 05:40 AM..
 02-18-2013, 07:32 AM         #2684
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El_Maravilloso1 said:
fam whatever happened to the other group?
They left when Rick started screaming at the ghost of Laurie.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by s7venwords; 02-18-2013 at 07:42 AM..
 02-18-2013, 08:20 AM         #2685
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was that some sort of zombie clown car? It seemed like 50 fu*king zombies came out of that thing.
 5 years ago '10        #2686
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
I wonder how they are gonna write Tyreese back in to the show i know he is gone for now but he will returnand m sure all the people he is with wont make it back and he will have a little resentment towards crazy Ricky...
 5 years ago '04        #2687
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
great Episode the GOV ain't playing.. n i like how Glenn wuss poppin sh*t but wasn't thrr wen they came wit that zombie bomb truck








[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #2688
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
WTF was up with Daryl's tattoo switching sides in a matter of seconds lol? And who was the ninja driving the ice cream truck

at Axel being a human flesh shield. Carol shouldn't have survived that. A bullet went through a deer into Carl but not Axel and Carol.
 5 years ago '04        #2689
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I kind of wish Hershell and his entire family die. Im tired of Maggies stupid face always looking angry or worried, fu*k off bi*ch.

Glen is trying to be OG, ain't really working for him...

And fu*k off Rick with this Lori sh*t, get over it bro, ain't got time for your bullsh*t this is a zombie apocalypse bro!
 02-18-2013, 10:11 AM         #2690
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
I kind of wish Hershell and his entire family die. Im tired of Maggies stupid face always looking angry or worried, fu*k off bi*ch.

Glen is trying to be OG, ain't really working for him...

And fu*k off Rick with this Lori sh*t, get over it bro, ain't got time for your bullsh*t this is a zombie apocalypse bro!
, the Hershell family is getting annoying ( Hershell is the new Dale,imo). Glen just doesn't have the strengh or courage to be a leader ( was kinda hoping Merle would of k!lled him). Concerning Laurie... I don't get it unless it some type of psycho grieving process.

'Walking Dead' Dissection: Robert Kirkman Talks the Perils of War


Last edited by s7venwords; 02-18-2013 at 10:16 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2691
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Aleandroid said:
was he right about the creek? and does anyone think they got back to prison pretty fast? that time frame made it like they were just around the corner

all the shooting these guys have been doing the past 2 and half seasons you would think they would have a better shot
Yea he was right about the creek, there was a part of the episode that showed what creek it was ... i didn't mind them getting there pretty fast, but if you would think about it ... you're in the woods and you hear the gunshots, and knowing that the governor is coming ... you would know which direction those shots were
 5 years ago '11        #2692
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 DesertEagle said:
WTF was up with Daryl's tattoo switching sides in a matter of seconds lol? And who was the ninja driving the ice cream truck

at Axel being a human flesh shield. Carol shouldn't have survived that. A bullet went through a deer into Carl but not Axel and Carol.
bullet penetration in movies/tv is hilarious.. those .223 rounds would tear right through that bs refrigerator and sh*t they hiding behind let alone a human body

exciting episode though, when that convict gets domed I was like
 5 years ago '12        #2693
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Glen trying to be a OG
 5 years ago '11        #2694
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 s7venwords said:
, the Hershell family is getting annoying ( Hershell is the new Dale,imo). Glen just doesn't have the strengh or courage to be a leader ( was kinda hoping Merle would of k!lled him). Concerning Laurie... I don't get it unless it some type of psycho grieving process.

'Walking Dead' Dissection: Robert Kirkman Talks the Perils of War

There's a difference between Hershall and Dale tho. Hershall actually brings a lot to the group, his medical skills, as with dale, really didn't do anything besides disagree with everything. And Rick respects the hell out of Hershall and is basically the only one who can talk any kind of sense into Rick. I personally like Hershall and his daughter is the one taking care of the baby so no problem with her, and this whole Maggie and glen thing is kinda dumb, something will happen next week.
 5 years ago '04        #2695
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3882 3882
i thought OG axle was gonna get some finally all he got was hard d!ck, a water gun, and shot trying to get some..


ok so nobody gonna say sh*t about why the fu*k glen didn't ram the sh*t outta that truck? you know damn well you've never seen that truck before and you looked and saw it was the governer.. this is what i was talking about last week. he trying to be big and bad and it doesn't work for his character. Now he really about to get murked as he legit has a reason to be crunk now, he let the group down..

I was really hoping it would have been Tyrese's crew that came to the rescue vs d and merle.... but now merle can get into the prison so thats a plus i guess. Amazing how 3 people held off 7 and still had time to drop off some zombies and get out.. episode was too lackluster until the last 5 minutes just like last week. we need action save the drama for your momma. the characters are not really that interesting anymore so you can't build no substance 3 seasons in. imo.


Last edited by zhiggeman; 02-18-2013 at 11:15 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #2696
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz are clueless and probably never had girlfriends Maggie mad at Glenn because he wants to make her getting r*ped(which didn't happen) about him and his manhood and could give a fu*k about how she felt being violated.

Anyway this episode proves Glenn Can not be second in command because he let his emotions cloud his judgement. But Darryl is back anyway

Merle as ignoramus as he acts knows he needs his brother and y'all talking about him switching sides like The Gov wasnt trying to k!ll him (or make his brother k!ll him). The group probably wouldn't accept it but now that the Gov struck back at the prison they may see his value and keep him around.

I did want Axel to get some a.ss and you can tell the lady needed some d!ck in her life too but not at the expense I the last 10 minutes of the show lol

Michonne can't shoot for sh*t lol. And yeah what happened to the chick who drove the truck she got out the truck with the walkers and I ain't see her go back with the Gov

Anyway these upcoming episodes are going to be crack
well for the sake of the group, i hope her hoe a.ss did leave with the gov. y'all know if she still around, there is gonna be some mfkn shenanigans up in that place and i really don't want the show to waste my time watching them deal with her sh*t & trying to find her a.ss....although i wouldn't mind seeing her get murked when she is found.

i'm all for character development and sh*t, but since i already read the comics and know what's up....i'd rather them just skip it or show a lot less so i can see more fu*kin action!
 02-18-2013, 01:41 PM         #2697
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wolfpack32 said:
There's a difference between Hershall and Dale tho. Hershall actually brings a lot to the group, his medical skills, as with dale, really didn't do anything besides disagree with everything. And Rick respects the hell out of Hershall and is basically the only one who can talk any kind of sense into Rick. I personally like Hershall and his daughter is the one taking care of the baby so no problem with her, and this whole Maggie and glen thing is kinda dumb, something will happen next week.
I like Hershell too, just sometimes he's just there to dispense his wisdom

Best zombie k!ll this week

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by s7venwords; 02-18-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2698
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz are clueless and probably never had girlfriends Maggie mad at Glenn because he wants to make her getting r*ped(which didn't happen) about him and his manhood and could give a fu*k about how she felt being violated.

Anyway this episode proves Glenn Can not be second in command because he let his emotions cloud his judgement. But Darryl is back anyway

Merle as ignoramus as he acts knows he needs his brother and y'all talking about him switching sides like The Gov wasnt trying to k!ll him (or make his brother k!ll him). The group probably wouldn't accept it but now that the Gov struck back at the prison they may see his value and keep him around.

I did want Axel to get some a.ss and you can tell the lady needed some d!ck in her life too but not at the expense I the last 10 minutes of the show lol

Michonne can't shoot for sh*t lol. And yeah what happened to the chick who drove the truck she got out the truck with the walkers and I ain't see her go back with the Gov

Anyway these upcoming episodes are going to be crack
 5 years ago '05        #2699
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 s7venwords said:

Oh man this has got me hyped about Merle joining the group!
 5 years ago '06        #2700
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
Now this was a great episode and what we had come accustomed to seeing from season 3 before the break. By the way where the fu*k did Tyrese and his group go?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy