The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 149
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2581
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Infamous2o1x said:
Ricks alive...

Shanes Dead.

Rick k!lled Shane.

The fact of the matter is Shane was the best character, and the actor portraying him was doing the best job, through the first two seasons, only rivaled by Darryl. Season three Rick is a great character though.

Any time somebody dies in a show means they are a sh*tty character now?

 5 years ago '10        #2582
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The fact of the matter is Shane was the best character, and the actor portraying him was doing the best job, through the first two seasons, only rivaled by Darryl. Season three Rick is a great character though.

Any time somebody dies in a show means they are a sh*tty character now?

never said he was sh*tty i said he was minor.



infact i praised shane a few pages back
 5 years ago '04        #2583
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
my bad yall

I mean the other black guy... I forget his name at the moment...

he was my dawg

he was a rider for real... always had Rick back even when Shane went evil
 5 years ago '04        #2584
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
my bad yall

I mean the other black guy... I forget his name at the moment...

he was my dawg

he was a rider for real... always had Rick back even when Shane went evil
um his name is T-Dawg
 5 years ago '05        #2585
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Yo do they ever take baths, i wonder how do they wash up? Dont they get tired of wearing the same shiit? Do they have toiletries? Shiit bothers me how inhuman they are, it k!lls the realism.
 5 years ago '05        #2586
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Andrefrbk said:
Yo do they ever take baths, i wonder how do they wash up? Dont they get tired of wearing the same shiit? Do they have toiletries? Shiit bothers me how inhuman they are, it k!lls the realism.
they were washing clothes in the last episode. they're in a prison, so i'm sure there was a stock of toilet paper and sh*t. as for washing up.. you've never bird bathed it? not to mention, they are in a prison full of showers.
 5 years ago '05        #2587
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Running water cannot last forever tho. In fact there shouldn't really be any running water if the water generator isn't manned. The electric generator is also questionable. Power stations have been shut down so really the generators shouldn't be working.
 5 years ago '04        #2588
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
lol. the water should be contaminated something serious but its a tv show.. I said the same sh*t when i was young about rambo.. like how this n*gga doing all this running and climbing and walking around water and didn't p!ss once.. family thought i was weird but never said i was wrong

i'm thinking like the old pedo one of these broads needs to be giving up dat azz!!!
 02-16-2013, 09:45 AM         #2589
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
my bad yall

I mean the other black guy... I forget his name at the moment...

he was my dawg

he was a rider for real... always had Rick back even when Shane went evil
T-dog was his name. This episode left questions as to how is Rick gonna function now that he's hallucinating and not trusting a single person except for maybe Hershaul and Carl. Glen pus*y a.ss is annoying now as Dale's had become in past seasons' and Daryl will be back I bet in the group by the end of this season. I think they just did this to possibly bring an end to Merle's character.




[pic - click to view]




Last edited by s7venwords; 02-16-2013 at 02:04 PM..
 02-17-2013, 12:10 PM         #2590
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #2591
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 s7venwords said:
T-dog was his name. This episode left questions as to how is Rick gonna function now that he's hallucinating and not trusting a single person except for maybe Hershaul and Carl. Glen pus*y a.ss is annoying now as Dale's had become in past seasons' and Daryl will be back I bet in the group by the end of this season. I think they just did this to possibly bring an end to Merle's character.




[pic - click to view]



what ever happened to the black guy from season 1 that went with his son alone with the ham radio?
 5 years ago '10        #2592
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
what ever happened to the black guy from season 1 that went with his son alone with the ham radio?
Been waiting on that homeboy to come back. He was real. And his son is prolly COLD BLOOOODEED!
 5 years ago '04        #2593
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Been waiting on that homeboy to come back. He was real. And his son is prolly COLD BLOOOODEED!
 5 years ago '10        #2594
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 ErnieB said:


I don't know what that face means but I have 2 possible ideas
 5 years ago '05        #2595
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 3666 3666
 ErnieB said:
Pretty much.
 5 years ago '07        #2596
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,749 | Props total: 875 875
My n*gga Glen becoming gully.
 5 years ago '05        #2597
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
what ever happened to the black guy from season 1 that went with his son alone with the ham radio?
There was a different show runner on the first season. I don't think we'll see the character back on the show. Seems like the current show runner doesn't care for n*ggas.
 5 years ago '09        #2598
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 13450 13450
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
what ever happened to the black guy from season 1 that went with his son alone with the ham radio?
Need that
 J_Duece said:
My n*gga Glen becoming gully.

Season 4 Leggo
 5 years ago '09        #2599
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 13450 13450
 Y.G. said:
There was a different show runner on the first season. I don't think we'll see the character back on the show. Seems like the current show runner doesn't care for n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #2600
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ErnieB said:
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't know what that face means but I have 2 possible ideas


 Y.G. said:
There was a different show runner on the first season. I don't think we'll see the character back on the show. Seems like the current show runner doesn't care for n*ggas.
im sure Morgan and Daune will return sooner or later
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
162 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy