The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2013, 01:02 PM         #2541
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
I'm very confused why is Glen so mad? The Governor didn't do anything to the chick I mean yeah she was willing to do whatever for Glen's safety but nothing happened
Glens' a pansy a.ss bi*ch. He always has been.

New Images From The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10
 5 years ago '05        #2542
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
 chctynig2804 said:
maybe the ghost isnt lori although 9.99/10 it is her.

i really wish they wouldnt waste time with this crazy angle with rick

It is 100 percent her.

And I don't get everyone's hate for the Rick is going crazy storyline. I actually like it and I think it adds a lot more depth to Rick's character.
 5 years ago '05        #2543
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Oh word? I didn't know that. Big ups to him. But he did make a cameo in the mid season finale. I'm like 100% sure he's gonna make at least one more cameo due to Rick's hallucinations and illusions.

I guess I'm gonna be the only one who likes season 2

Pretty epic drama and tension. Well done by the crew

[video - click to view]

Also in 3 other movies in post production and it also has him listed as being in another TV show that starts this year

Not sure if he's one of the main cast members or not though.

PS: Not sure how the hell you liked season two. Bad acting all around other than maybe 4 characters.
 5 years ago '05        #2544
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
your wrong twice

once rick emerged alive and back the chase for his wife should of ended. trying to k!ll your best friend so he could play the man in ricks wife and sons life is ok too?

killing a man who saved your life is ok? my bad he didnt k!ll him, he did even worse. he shot him in the leg and left him to be eaten alive.

shane was a snake but the actor was great.
I'd shoot a guy I barely knew in the leg to save my own life 10 times out of 10.

Not sure how that's a snake move. You sound like you wouldn't last long at all in that world.

And by the time Rick had shown back up he had already fallen in love with Lori. Perhaps you have never been in love. But it's not just a switch you can turn off at the drop of a hat.

Edit: Contemplating k!lling Rick WAS a snake move. But he didn't go through with it so I don't see the problem.
 5 years ago '10        #2545
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'd shoot a guy I barely knew in the leg to save my own life 10 times out of 10.

Not sure how that's a snake move. You sound like you wouldn't last long at all in that world.

And by the time Rick had shown back up he had already fallen in love with Lori. Perhaps you have never been in love. But it's not just a switch you can turn off at the drop of a hat.

Edit: Contemplating k!lling Rick WAS a snake move. But he didn't go through with it so I don't see the problem.
id last trust me... but thats a back and forth battle. anyway i know we rarely see eye to eye here but come on burgh.. Otis and him could of both made it son lol lets be serious they wrestled on the ground for like 2 mins and the zombies got him a min or two after that. i do understand wat your saying cause if its you or me im always gonna pick myself. in that situation it was not needed though.

He didnt k!ll rick cause rick sweet talked him to get close so shane slipped up. do i wish shane was still around?i sure do just not as a untrustworthy snake but as i typed that i realize its a oxymoron... thats what made shane interesting i guess...

and yes i have been in love so i understand you... but if i was in his shoes i would of manned up. told my boy how i feel bout his wife now and its a different world and apologize etc. Rick already understood and he wasnt fully over it but he could coexist with shane as long as he realized that his wife was off limits.
 5 years ago '10        #2546
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Also in 3 other movies in post production and it also has him listed as being in another TV show that starts this year

Not sure if he's one of the main cast members or not though.

PS: Not sure how the hell you liked season two. Bad acting all around other than maybe 4 characters.
im going to see this due to shane being in it. he is a good actor i like Jon Berthnal (didnt spell it right i bet)

Wish he was casted as a different person in TWD down the line but that would prob be stupid i guess
 02-13-2013, 04:11 PM         #2547
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #2548
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,367 | Props total: 11582 11582
just started watching last week i got caught up from the beginning honestly its the best show since how to make it in America to me
 5 years ago '11        #2549
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]

Rick: Who is it??
 5 years ago '07        #2550
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Infamous2o1x said:
im going to see this due to shane being in it. he is a good actor i like Jon Berthnal (didnt spell it right i bet)

Wish he was casted as a different person in TWD down the line but that would prob be stupid i guess

He's also going to be in Scorsese's next movie.
 5 years ago '07        #2551
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Rick: Who is it??
 5 years ago '07        #2552
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Peterparker said:
People don't like Rick having bad trips
People don't like Glen being a bad a.ss all of a sudden

Man what the fu*k do you people want?? Yall want these character to stay the exact same in every season?? sh*t is not going to happen people will change. That's life.

Do I have to even explain why Rick is losing his fu*king mind at the moment? It's common sense. Aslong as the character changes tie into the previous episodes(which it does) and the acting comes off top notch(which imo does) then I'll continue to enjoy the show.
I think most people don't like the fact its fu*king Lori . I personally don't care about the Glen sh*t though. I mean you're going to reach a breaking point if you go through what he did, badass or not. I think he may end up getting himself hurt again (or possibly k!lled).
 5 years ago '04        #2553
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
the only person I was mad that they k!lled off was darryl...

he was a rider....

but this new guy tyrese look like a good replacement tho....
 5 years ago '04        #2554
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
i know im the only one but....i hope that merle/daryl and Tyreese and his group are never seen again
 5 years ago '05        #2555
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
just started watching last week i got caught up from the beginning honestly its the best show since how to make it in America to me
 5 years ago '05        #2556
space
space
 Peterparker said:

Man what the fu*k do you people want?? Yall want these character to stay the exact same in every season?? sh*t is not going to happen people will change. That's life.

Do I have to even explain why Rick is losing his fu*king mind at the moment? It's common sense. Aslong as the character changes tie into the previous episodes(which it does) and the acting comes off top notch(which imo does) then I'll continue to enjoy the show.
at Glenns acting coming off as top notch.
 5 years ago '05        #2557
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
the only person I was mad that they k!lled off was darryl...

he was a rider....

but this new guy tyrese look like a good replacement tho....

They didn't k!ll off Darryl. What the hell are you talking about?
 5 years ago '05        #2558
space
space
 ErnieB said:
i know im the only one but....i hope that merle/daryl and Tyreese and his group are never seen again
You hope Darryl is never seen again?

He's the second best character on the show behind season three Rick.
 5 years ago '07        #2559
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15050 15050
 Peterparker said:

I like the show too man but...top notch acting?

if you want some truly great acting? Kelsey Grammer on Boss (RIP to the show )

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 02-14-2013 at 05:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #2560
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You hope Darryl is never seen again?

He's the second best character on the show behind season three Rick.

Shane is the best character on this show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy