The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2521
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 ReallyTho said:
i know what its about.. im saying it gets high ratings cus it requires no attention span.. adhd generation all over it
Insults me saying "I know you don't watch this show for the boring a.ss characters"

Proceeds to say if you don't watch this show for the characters but watch it for the zombies then you have ADHD and no attention Span.

So pretty much you're saying if you like this show you either have ADHD or you like boring characters?

5 years ago '10        #2522
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,407 | Props total: 6228 6228
dont like how this episode ended
 5 years ago '05        #2523
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
Watch beth smash rick and carl
 5 years ago '11        #2524
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 cowlersleycowle said:
Its just a cheap sh*tty lazy writing tactic. So much we could explore but instead we are going to have episodes of rick acting like he is having a bad shroom trip. Been done sooooooo many times thats why its boring
well yea i do agree that there are other things that the show could show us instead. i mean if they showed all the good sh*t and got to the end, what would be watching after that? they gonna ride this story out for as long as they can & switch it up when ratings fall. i think his bad trips will continue to haunt him. having to worry about the gov isn't going to help him either, and i think this will all be done with when it's the end for the gov.

this is me just guessing of course.
 5 years ago '07        #2525
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The shootout at the beginning of the latest episode was the worst part of the latest episode, imo.
The shootout was funny to me because that young girl Haley got shot by Maggie like it was nothing .
 5 years ago '07        #2526
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReallyTho said:
i know what its about.. im saying it gets high ratings cus it requires no attention span.. adhd generation all over it
I don't know about that because that scene w/ Maggie and Hershel in the cell had like 3 sentences but took like 5 min. I think that was unnecessary that it took that long and boring.
 5 years ago '04        #2527
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Im tired of Hershel and Maggie and his whole family, sh*t Glen too... k!ll me off
 5 years ago '10        #2528
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

It's pretty much generally agreed upon by everybody on here that the entire first 4/5ths of season two were garbage and it didn't pick up until the last two or three episodes.
How so?

The best character in the show was still alive and causing tension every fu*king episode

I swear n*ggas on here dont appreciate good character dynamics and drama construction

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 02-12-2013 at 03:37 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2529
space
space
Oh and I believe that Rick is gonna start seeing Shane again I got a man crush on that n*gga cuz he's just like me

AMC couldn't just drop the best character in the show and not have him come back for cameo's
 5 years ago '06        #2530
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Glen gonna smash Beth now.. Maggies been used and abused by the Governer.. aint nobody got time for that.. Glen dont want to catch the virus...
 5 years ago '11        #2531
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Oh and I believe that Rick is gonna start seeing Shane again I got a man crush on that n*gga cuz he's just like me

AMC couldn't just drop the best character in the show and not have him come back for cameo's
Stop it, b.

iCON-8 said:
Glen gonna smash Beth now.. Maggies been used and abused by the Governer.. aint nobody got time for that.. Glen dont want to catch the virus...
 5 years ago '10        #2532
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

shane is a tiny piece of TWD he is far from the "best" and he aint gonna keep having cameos.

so you have snake like tendacies like shane your saying?
 5 years ago '05        #2533
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
How so?

The best character in the show was still alive and causing tension every fu*king episode

I swear n*ggas on here dont appreciate good character dynamics and drama construction
Shane was my favorite character of the entire series thus far.

That doesn't change the fact that the majority of season two was trash.

You're in here saying people on here don't appreciate good character dynamics and literally on the last page I was taking the exact same stance as you.

There weren't good character dynamics between many characters last season.

Lori was horrible. Dale was horrible. Carl was horrible (Although he's cool this season with the new writers). Andrea was and is horrible. Herschel's family was annoying. Daryl was cool. Rick was alright. Shane was great and carried the show.

You're the first person on here who I've heard say they didn't dislike the majority of season two, in hindsight.
 5 years ago '05        #2534
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Shane is doing movie's now.

Doubt he comes back.
 02-12-2013, 05:58 PM         #2535
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

By Geoff Berkshire February 12, 2013 6:07 PM ET

Brand new photos from this week's "The Walking Dead" episode "Home" put the spotlight on four characters: Daryl, Merle, Michonne and Rick.

Does that mean we should expect to find out how Daryl and Merle are faring out on their own? Is it possible Daryl will regret the decision to stand by his brother and leave Rick, Carol, Carl and the others behind?

And do the shots of Michonne in action mean she's recovered from that nasty concussion the Governor gave her? Or is there more than meets the eye?

What are your theories for this week's episode? And if you missed last week's -- or just want to revisit it -- check out our recap or watch the full episode online now.

5 years ago '04        #2536
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3236 3236
maybe the ghost isnt lori although 9.99/10 it is her.

i really wish they wouldnt waste time with this crazy angle with rick
 5 years ago '07        #2537
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
Rick saw the ghost of tdog

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #2538
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
shane is a tiny piece of TWD he is far from the "best" and he aint gonna keep having cameos.

so you have snake like tendacies like shane your saying?

Tiny part of the whole series yeah but still doesnt take away from him being the best character so far.

And nah he wasn't a snake.
 5 years ago '10        #2539
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Shane is doing movie's now.

Doubt he comes back.
Oh word? I didn't know that. Big ups to him. But he did make a cameo in the mid season finale. I'm like 100% sure he's gonna make at least one more cameo due to Rick's hallucinations and illusions.

I guess I'm gonna be the only one who likes season 2

Pretty epic drama and tension. Well done by the crew
 5 years ago '10        #2540
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Tiny part of the whole series yeah but still doesnt take away from him being the best character so far.

And nah he wasn't a snake.
your wrong twice

once rick emerged alive and back the chase for his wife should of ended. trying to k!ll your best friend so he could play the man in ricks wife and sons life is ok too?

killing a man who saved your life is ok? my bad he didnt k!ll him, he did even worse. he shot him in the leg and left him to be eaten alive.

shane was a snake but the actor was great.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago