The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2501
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If you think Emily and Carl are going to hook up on the show you are insane. You know how uncomfortable that would be for that actress?

Carl looks like he's 10 years old.
OH SHIIT MY BAD NOT EMILY. I MEANT TO BETH! LOL! The jawn who takes care of the baby. MY BAD GUYS! FUK!

My n*gga carl k!lled his own mother, n*gga running away k!lled about shiiiieeet 5 non walkers. So that makes him one bad mothafuka, that actress should be proud to do a love scene with the gawd. But i fuked up i meant beth.

But bottom line is this. Carl and beth relationship is growing.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1. They are both teens, and really they are the only two left that have a age connection.
2. They showed 3 scenes i can remember, the last when he tried to sleep with her was the most profound. Why would the writers show carl and beth alone, carl setting up to share a room with her, and hershel basically giving the "You are not pushing up on my pumpkin." type vibe.
3. They showed carl and beth doing the look.

I dont think a love scene between the two would be awkward. I dont think it will go as far a.ss smashing NOW. Who knows maybe a couple seasons from now. But i think we will def see Carl getting his first taste of teenage love.

[pic - click to view]

My n*gga carl was setting up like... Beth basically tried to get carl to get in bed with her.

[pic - click to view]

hershel came in like

[pic - click to view]

carl left like...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-12-2013 at 01:44 AM..
 02-12-2013, 01:43 AM         #2502
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know I'll probably get flamed for this...

But this episode was fukking terrible.

The acting... The dialouge... The character's decisions... Glenn now deciding he's gonna turn into Charles Bronson cause his girl got felt up... All of it. Patheticly bad.

And finally we get rid of this bi*ch Lori and she's back already as a ghost or whatever to haunt and bring down the show. Fukk me.

5 years ago '05        #2503
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 Illstreet said:

The acting... The dialouge... The character's decisions... Glenn now deciding he's gonna turn into Charles Bronson cause his girl got felt up... All of it. Patheticly bad.

And finally we get rid of this bi*ch Lori and she's back already as a ghost or whatever to haunt and bring down the show. Fukk me.

It was okay, im not mad.
 5 years ago '10        #2504
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 iPunish901 said:
95% of season 2 was wack
You now hold no merit in life or on these forums.

But yo good ep, Lori's ghost was creepy as sh*t though lol
 5 years ago '10        #2505
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 Peterparker said:
I swear mothafu*kas on here got a short attention span. It aint like Glenn just automatically became a tough guy. IT'S THE fu*kING END OF THE WORLD. UR going to adapt to ur environment one way or the other. Each episode, each season is a connection to the next one. Which goes into character development. I mean got damn it aint that hard to figure out. Glen went thru some dramatic sh*t and was damn near bout to get his head cut off. Along w/ his girlfriend. Not to mention Merle sent a walker in a room to k!ll his a.ss. Glenn is pissed Merle is still alive and the Gov. is still walking. So he's full of hate after all these events.

Yall act like he was just walking down the street whistling dixie and tripped and landed his bare foot on a nail and just transformed into the HULK!
 02-12-2013, 05:29 AM         #2506
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should watch the talking dead if the actor is on they explain what is going onwuthvthe character so you don't come up with these dumb ideas thinking glen is gonna be a badass..

Dudes just angry and he said young man growing up in a fu*ked up would you will make dumb dumb decisions..... So glen on his whole I need revenge kick I think will backfire and bring the bi*ch out of him with rick having to save him.
 5 years ago '07        #2507
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 Illstreet said:

the whole sh*t k!lled me but that really had me rolling

I literally hate the Governor. His character on the show is awful. I really liked the fact some stuff on the show strays from the comic but w/ his character I absolutely hate it.

Last edited by TH35; 02-12-2013 at 07:28 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2508
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 Illstreet said:

Have to agree with that Lori bit. Pointless and really hope it doesn't carry on
 5 years ago '11        #2509
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
Wait a min....when did gov bang Maggie? He was trying to scare her and sh*t but I didn't see them banging or any hint of it in that episode where they were being interrogated. Was it later explained on talking dead that they did? Cuz I don't really watch that show.

And the episode was awesome. I also agree with another poster that said Merle was planted by the gov so that Daryl's peeps would take them both in but Rick done right by refusing. And yea I believe Merle gonna die soon.

As for Rick being delusional, it's part of the fkn story. Chill out with that oh it's fkn boring crap. But yea Cuuuuuuuuty!!!! My Nga!! Rick, don't you know that's yo new best friend?! Now is Sasha tyrese daughter or sister? Anyways, them white boys hanging with them needs to die. :tedsmh trying to scheme against the crew and sh*t. That's that sh*t I don't like. And wtf......michonne need to open up her mfkn mouth more.
 5 years ago '11        #2510
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Peterparker said:
I swear mothafu*kas on here got a short attention span. It aint like Glenn just automatically became a tough guy. IT'S THE fu*kING END OF THE WORLD. UR going to adapt to ur environment one way or the other. Each episode, each season is a connection to the next one. Which goes into character development. I mean got damn it aint that hard to figure out. Glen went thru some dramatic sh*t and was damn near bout to get his head cut off. Along w/ his girlfriend. Not to mention Merle sent a walker in a room to k!ll his a.ss. Glenn is pissed Merle is still alive and the Gov. is still walking. So he's full of hate after all these events.

Yall act like he was just walking down the street whistling dixie and tripped and landed his bare foot on a nail and just transformed into the HULK!
fo real
 5 years ago '07        #2511
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
glen needs to let this sh*t with governor ride
 02-12-2013, 09:30 AM         #2512
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zombie drama notches 12.3 million viewers and finishes higher in key demographic than episodes of 'NCIS' and 'Modern Family'

[pic - click to view]

Andrea (Laurie Holden) and the rest of 'The Walking Dead' crew are No. 1 with a bullet on basic cable.

BY DAVID HINCKLEY / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013, 4:17 PM

"The Walking Dead" is redefining what it means to be a Deadhead.
AMC's favorite zombie show drew 12.3 million viewers Sunday night at 9 for the premiere of the second half of its third season.

That's the highest viewership in show history. The previous mark was 10.9 million viewers for its season three premiere in October.

Even better for AMC, 7.7 million of those viewers were between 18 and 49, the group that advertisers most want to reach.

[pic - click to view]

Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Carol (Melissa Suzanne McBride) and Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) on Sunday night's episode of 'The Walking Dead'

That's the highest 18-49 audience for a series episode in basic cable history.

AMC noted that it also vaults "The Walking Dead" ahead of broadcast hits like "Modern Family," "The Big Bang Theory" and "NCIS" this season among 18-49s.

"Walking Dead" also added another 4.3 million viewers with three encore showings later Sunday night.

The episode had the survivors suffering serious problems among themselves, even beyond the ongoing zombie issue.

Read more:
 5 years ago '05        #2513
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You now hold no merit in life or on these forums.

But yo good ep, Lori's ghost was creepy as sh*t though lol

It's pretty much generally agreed upon by everybody on here that the entire first 4/5ths of season two were garbage and it didn't pick up until the last two or three episodes.
 5 years ago '05        #2514
space
space
 Peterparker said:

I don't think anybody is saying the way Glenn is acting is illogical. We are just saying the actor playing him doing this sh*t is just corny and he can't pull it off without it looking forced as fu*k

Not sure what you guys don't get. Glenn has been a corny character since day one, imo.
 5 years ago '05        #2515
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't think anybody is saying the way Glenn is acting is illogical. We are just saying the actor playing him doing this sh*t is just corny and he can't pull it off without it looking forced as fu*k

Not sure what you guys don't get. Glenn has been a corny character since day one, imo.
Completely agree. So forced
 5 years ago '05        #2516
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
Wait a min....when did gov bang Maggie? He was trying to scare her and sh*t but I didn't see them banging or any hint of it in that episode where they were being interrogated. Was it later explained on talking dead that they did? Cuz I don't really watch that show.

And the episode was awesome. I also agree with another poster that said Merle was planted by the gov so that Daryl's peeps would take them both in but Rick done right by refusing. And yea I believe Merle gonna die soon.

As for Rick being delusional, it's part of the fkn story. Chill out with that oh it's fkn boring crap. But yea Cuuuuuuuuty!!!! My Nga!! Rick, don't you know that's yo new best friend?! Now is Sasha tyrese daughter or sister? Anyways, them white boys hanging with them needs to die. :tedsmh trying to scheme against the crew and sh*t. That's that sh*t I don't like. And wtf......michonne need to open up her mfkn mouth more.
Its just a cheap sh*tty lazy writing tactic. So much we could explore but instead we are going to have episodes of rick acting like he is having a bad shroom trip. Been done sooooooo many times thats why its boring
 5 years ago '05        #2517
space
space
 ReallyTho said:

the zombies are the show

im not gon sit and believe u watch it just for these boring a.ss characters

edit... this n*gga said toolbag how old are u 45?
The zombies are a joke. The show is primarily about the characters. The zombie k!ll scenes are just glorified gore scenes to draw in your average viewer. If I had never watched the show and somebody tried suggesting it to me by saying "Bro, you should see all these awesome zombie k!lls they have on this show! It's gory as hell! I can't believe they allow this sh*t on TV!" I'd hit them with a and say I've seen that sh*t a thousand times before, who gives a sh*t? If they told me about the interesting character dynamics between Rick and Shane or Daryl and Merle, etc, that is why I would tune into the show, and that is why I continue to watch the show.

The shootout at the beginning of the latest episode was the worst part of the latest episode, imo.

And I have no clue what your last comment meant. Anybody who calls other people "sheep" for liking things that the masses like is a complete tool, in my opinion. Would you rather I call them a lame a.ss n*gga or something? Are you a teenager?
 5 years ago '12        #2518
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,430 | Props total: 4070 4070
darryl has became my favorite character over the years. i'm hoping he comes back to the group
 5 years ago '11        #2519
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
the show is about the people and their struggle, not necessarily the Zombies
 5 years ago '05        #2520
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
idk bout that

it has high rating cus its one show ppl with low attention spans can watch without getting bored or doing someting else.. mainly because OF THE ZOMBIES AND k!llING nothing else

ReppinDaBurghh said:
The zombies are a joke. The show is primarily about the characters. The zombie k!ll scenes are just glorified gore scenes to draw in your average viewer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy