The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2241
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 4242 4242
Good lord people are so sensitive to spoilers on this site

People cant even give predictions without folk jumping down their throat...

Swear "spoilers" are just superstition smh
 5 years ago '12        #2242
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 matelyan said:
I predict that this will happen:

[spoiler - click to view]

I really dont think Merle will return to The Governor seeing as how he called him out and labeled him as a traitor. Why would you want to help somebody that wants nothing to do with you and for that matter, dead? Doesnt make sense in my opinion.
 5 years ago '10        #2243
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Nest said:
I really dont think Merle will return to The Governor seeing as how he called him out and labeled him as a traitor. Why would you want to help somebody that wants nothing to do with you and for that matter, dead? Doesnt make sense in my opinion.
i agree
 5 years ago '12        #2244
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
December January Feb. only 2 month break and we back.

cya later thread.

awesome end to season 3.
 5 years ago '05        #2245
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Season 3 has been dope so far, this is from a fan of the comics.

Season 1 I liked, but Season 2 was pretty MEH, season 3 so far is more on season1 quality.
 5 years ago '05        #2246
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Was it just me or was Beth offering it to Rick at the end of that trailer
 5 years ago '12        #2247
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,924 | Props total: 3894 3894
 Left Hook said:
Was it just me or was Beth offering it to Rick at the end of that trailer

Last edited by sigNN; 12-04-2012 at 12:38 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #2248
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 I'm The Dan said:
Best part of the season so far is Shane coming back for 5 seconds.

you guys are great at analyzing previews, i totally missed seeing darrly in it. k!lled my guess so quick.

the one thing i want to happen more than anything else is that andrea needs to get got.
 5 years ago '11        #2249
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,555 | Props total: 9458 9458
 Bama Boy said:
Are YOU stupid? It already fu*kin happened so how is it a spoiler?
The f!ght might have happened, but it was almost completely different in the comics. That would be how it is a spoiler for the comics.
 12-04-2012, 05:04 AM         #2250
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:

you guys are great at analyzing previews, i totally missed seeing darrly in it. k!lled my guess so quick.

the one thing i want to happen more than anything else is that andrea needs to get got.
If by get got you mean have an uncensored train ran on her for 15 total minutes uncut, then...

5 years ago '05        #2251
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 coolio said:
i was hoping michonne fu*ked the governor up a bit more

compared to what she did to him in the comics

took his eye out with a spoon and sh*t
I was like as I read that portion. fu*k the governor
 5 years ago '12        #2252
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
Governor better have an eye patch in February and not that stupid bandage. They also better give him a peg leg and have him become friends with a parrot.
 12-04-2012, 01:45 PM         #2253
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'we can end this now' - glen

5 years ago '04        #2254
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Nest said:
I believe it is all a farce so Merle can gain his bro's trust as well as access to the prison. Once he has enough information about the occupants, he can report back and the Governor and Woodbury can make their plans to take the prison and clean out all it inhabitants.
 5 years ago '04        #2255
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
 hiphophorray123 said:
Calling it now.

Tyrese turns the rundown prison into a boxing school for the youth and coaches carl and beth. Carol and Andrea start making Tyrese sandwhiches and sh*t while Tyrese gives carl lingering glances to make you question whether dude is attracted to children or not. Ends up Tyrese is actually a really good dude that is just trying to change his life and others so they don't go through what he did.
 5 years ago '04        #2256
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
yeh AMC fu*ked up with the trailer for next episode, we know both merle and daryl don't die in the pit because

a) shows daryl running through the bushes/daryl opening the gate when andrea goes to the prison

b) shows glenn and michonne in attack mode with glenn shouting ''what is he doing here'' which obviously he is talking about merle, who is with rick and maggie.

c) trailer doesn't show any of tyreese which is quite curious, wonder what they have in store for dude. My n*gga cutty wise gonna fu*k some zombie a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #2257
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 matelyan said:
I believe it is all a farce so Merle can gain his bro's trust as well as access to the prison. Once he has enough information about the occupants, he can report back and the Governor and Woodbury can make their plans to take the prison and clean out all it inhabitants.
i'm thinking you might be right on that one.
 5 years ago '12        #2258
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 matelyan said:
Well when you put it that way then it's a possibility. I personally believe that the prison attack is gonna happen with or without Merle giving away information. The Governor already knows where it is and with Merle and Daryl escaping Woodbury he most likely already knows where they are headed. More of a reason to burn that place to the ground because he wants both of them dead anyway. Seeking revenge for Penny and all that gay family crap.
 5 years ago '04        #2259
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4284 4284
 matelyan said:

personally i disagree...

Merle fu*ked up and lied to the governor, told him Michonne was dead. But Michonne k!lls his daughter, takes his eye, and fu*ks up his aquarium.

So... thats all Merle's fault...

also Governor already knows where the prison is and whose there thanks to Andrea/Maggie

edit: i should probably abandon this thread now until feburary.
 5 years ago '06        #2260
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 Peterparker said:
Yo will people please stop comparing the comics to the TV SHOW. It's the 3rd fu*king season if you didn't notice by now the tv show is a lot different then the comic. And I love that about the tv show. Even if it wasn't based on a comic book and just a tv show. It's a really great show. Sometimes yall let the fact "it didn't happen like that in the comics" ruin the show for yall. And I can get like that with certain comic movies myself but damn give the sh*t a rest. It's in it's 3rd season already
Seriously, i started reading the comics somewhere in the middle of season 1 and i enjoyed both the show and comics. The show doesn't do everything exactly like the comics but it does use alot of stuff from it. Anyways, this girl i use to know that told me about the comics in the first place would also watch the show but then she told me she stopped watching it during season 2 just cuz it wasn't like the fu*kin comics The tv show is great in its own right and i dont understand how you could hate it just cuz it isn't following the comics 100%. sh*ts dumb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy