The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 141
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2221
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Why the fu*k would you post that
didnt read i see
 5 years ago '11        #2222
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]

this pic? that everyone is gonna junp on me for posting? well stop worrying cause its from that space movie he did years ago i cant remember the name.

if you watch th preview for the rest of the season several things were obvious to me. the next episode Rick goes back into woodbury SOLO (hence the name of the episode suicide king) and not only does he save Daryl but also Merle and brings them back to the prison .... see Michonne's and Glen's reaction at 31 seconds of the trailer? The Dixon brothers look alive to me Merle will die in the season finale i bet.

had yall shook with the Daryl photo that sh*t leaked over the summer.
I was literally about to try to f!ght you through the internet
 5 years ago '04        #2223
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
Just read through the last 10 pages or so


A lot of morons watch this show apparently
 5 years ago '10        #2224
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 whothebestmc said:
I was literally about to try to f!ght you through the internet
 5 years ago '05        #2225
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Best part of the season so far is Shane coming back for 5 seconds.

 5 years ago '04        #2226
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 TheGreatDane said:
I predict since seeing the title of the next episode coming out in Feb that

[spoiler - click to view]

I predict that this will happen:


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #2227
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i was hoping michonne fu*ked the governor up a bit more

compared to what she did to him in the comics



took his eye out with a spoon and sh*t


Last edited by coolio; 12-04-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #2228
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17466 17466
 I'm The Dan said:
Best part of the season so far is Shane coming back for 5 seconds.

agreed....This season been kinda wack so far probably becuase i had high expectations
 5 years ago '11        #2229
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 coolio said:
i was hoping michonne fu*ked the governor up a bit more

compared to what she did to him in the comics

IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JbJ48.jpg[/IMG]

took his eye out with a spoon and sh*t
still gotta tag this sh*t bro, you ruining it for anybody that hasn't read the comics yet and might read em.
 5 years ago '05        #2230
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
I just can't understand how some of y'all are saying this season has been wack so far in comparison to season 2. Most of the season was spent looking for Sophie & being at the farm. It didn't really pick up until the second half.
 5 years ago '05        #2231
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 23399 23399
 coolio said:
i was hoping michonne fu*ked the governor up a bit more

compared to what she did to him in the comics


[pic - click to view]



took his eye out with a spoon and sh*t
I need to start reading these damn comics. How long should it take me from start to now?
 5 years ago '11        #2232
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 jsilerio said:
I need to start reading these damn comics. How long should it take me from start to now?
till now as in up to the point the show is at, or to where the comics are at? There are 104 issues of the comic atm, but up to where the show is at really isn't far at all, in the comics those first 2 seasons flew by quick as hell. I think they get to the prison by like issue 15, but they stay there a long time in the comics up to like issue 50 something.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 12-03-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2233
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 jsilerio said:
I need to start reading these damn comics. How long should it take me from start to now?
I recommend obtaining the Volumes so you can knock out 6 at one time. To get to where the show is at, you would need to read up to volume 8 which is like comics 1-48. Anything past that and you're heading into spoilerville USA
 5 years ago '05        #2234
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 23399 23399
 matelyan said:
I recommend obtaining the Volumes so you can knock out 6 at one time. To get to where the show is at, you would need to read up to volume 8 which is like comics 1-48. Anything past that and you're heading into spoilerville USA
Since it's off until February I figured why not and it can give me a little more backstory so I'll see how far I want to go with the spoilers

 whothebestmc said:
till now as in up to the point the show is at, or to where the comics are at? There are 104 issues of the comic atm, but up to where the show is at really isn't far at all, in the comics those first 2 seasons flew by quick as hell. I think they get to the prison by like issue 15, but they stay there a long time in the comics up to like issue 50 something.
Good looks out on the advice, I'll see how I feel about myself when I get to issue 50...




Would prop you guys back but you are already powerful. Much appreciated though.
 5 years ago '10        #2235
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
Post in the comic thread you fu*king as*holes.
 5 years ago '11        #2236
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 jsilerio said:
Since it's off until February I figured why not and it can give me a little more backstory so I'll see how far I want to go with the spoilers



Good looks out on the advice, I'll see how I feel about myself when I get to issue 50...




Would prop you guys back but you are already powerful. Much appreciated though.
I'm not worried about that

the comics are definitely worth the read.

 Liban said:
Post in the comic thread you fu*king as*holes.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 12-03-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #2237
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Are you stupid? Why would you spoil it for everyone else?
the scene already happened in the show

If u planning to read the comics oh well, u already knew he was gonna get fu*ked up.. didn't spoil much
 5 years ago '04        #2238
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Hu$tLa said:
I just can't understand how some of y'all are saying this season has been wack so far in comparison to season 2. Most of the season was spent looking for Sophie & being at the farm. It didn't really pick up until the second half.
People are dumb. This season has been crack.
 5 years ago '06        #2239
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Are you stupid? Why would you spoil it for everyone else?
Are YOU stupid? It already fu*kin happened so how is it a spoiler?
 5 years ago '10        #2240
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
Why they keeping the blackman in rotation all the brothas gotta die.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy