The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
171 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-03-2012, 08:20 AM         #2201
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
Calling it now.

Tyrese turns the rundown prison into a boxing school for the youth and coaches carl and beth. Carol and Andrea start making Tyrese sandwhiches and sh*t while Tyrese gives carl lingering glances to make you question whether dude is attracted to children or not. Ends up Tyrese is actually a really good dude that is just trying to change his life and others so they don't go through what he did.
Tyrese fu*ks the sh*t outta Carl, and then..............
 12-03-2012, 08:21 AM         #2202
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
I've seen a pic, accidently, of a dead character. DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER TAG IT SPOILS A MAJOR CHARACTER death. I don't think it was shopped because it had them all filming the scene, and the actor had her/his guts all over the place.


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #2203
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1538 1538
in the trailer when hershell yells GET BACK HERE!

wooo gave me chills
 5 years ago '10        #2204
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 hiphophorray123 said:
I've seen a pic, accidently, of a dead character. DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER TAG IT SPOILS A MAJOR CHARACTER death. I don't think it was shopped because it had them all filming the scene, and the actor had her/his guts all over the place.


[spoiler - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

this pic? that everyone is gonna junp on me for posting? well stop worrying cause its from that space movie he did years ago i cant remember the name.

if you watch th preview for the rest of the season several things were obvious to me. the next episode Rick goes back into woodbury SOLO (hence the name of the episode suicide king) and not only does he save Daryl but also Merle and brings them back to the prison .... see Michonne's and Glen's reaction at 31 seconds of the trailer? The Dixon brothers look alive to me Merle will die in the season finale i bet.

had yall shook with the Daryl photo that sh*t leaked over the summer.
 5 years ago '07        #2205
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 hiphophorray123 said:
I've seen a pic, accidently, of a dead character. DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER TAG IT SPOILS A MAJOR CHARACTER death. I don't think it was shopped because it had them all filming the scene, and the actor had her/his guts all over the place.


[spoiler - click to view]

u know damn well those spoiler covers dont prevent sh*t!! u bastard u spoiled it
 5 years ago '07        #2206
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]

this pic? that everyone is gonna junp on me for posting? well stop worrying cause its from that space movie he did years ago i cant remember the name.

if you watch th preview for the rest of the season several things were obvious to me. the next episode Rick goes back into woodbury SOLO (hence the name of the episode suicide king) and not only does he save Daryl but also Merle and brings them back to the prison .... see Michonne's and Glen's reaction at 31 seconds of the trailer? The Dixon brothers look alive to me Merle will die in the season finale i bet.

had yall shook with the Daryl photo that sh*t leaked over the summer.
so Daryl lives?
 5 years ago '06        #2207
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
Lmaooooooooo n*ggas still hating heartless carl fu*k YALL that n*gga is a man now and yall still don't give him respect he making big boy decisions...

Tyrese is that n*gga already

i hate it had to be daryl fu*k meryl tho

glenn is that n*gga he is heartless now...
 5 years ago '10        #2208
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 infamxus said:
so Daryl lives?
i dont know im guessing but from watching the previews they put up after the show AMC spoiled the cliffhanger.

its pretty obvious to me
 5 years ago '04        #2209
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
 hiphophorray123 said:
Calling it now.

Tyrese turns the rundown prison into a boxing school for the youth and coaches carl and beth. Carol and Andrea start making Tyrese sandwhiches and sh*t while Tyrese gives carl lingering glances to make you question whether dude is attracted to children or not. Ends up Tyrese is actually a really good dude that is just trying to change his life and others so they don't go through what he did.
but but
[pic - click to view]

did that! so you won't have too!
 12-03-2012, 09:16 AM         #2210
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infamxus said:
so Daryl lives?
Yeah, in the preview for the next show they show him jumping over a tree branch.


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


(Spoiler Warning) Inside The Walking Dead 3x08 "Made to Suffer"
 5 years ago '10        #2211
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]

this pic? that everyone is gonna junp on me for posting? well stop worrying cause its from that space movie he did years ago i cant remember the name.

if you watch th preview for the rest of the season several things were obvious to me. the next episode Rick goes back into woodbury SOLO (hence the name of the episode suicide king) and not only does he save Daryl but also Merle and brings them back to the prison .... see Michonne's and Glen's reaction at 31 seconds of the trailer? The Dixon brothers look alive to me Merle will die in the season finale i bet.

had yall shook with the Daryl photo that sh*t leaked over the summer.
you had me at first, then i read ur post




you a as*hole man
 5 years ago '10        #2212
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 lboog1423 said:
you had me at first, then i read ur post




you a as*hole man

[pic - click to view]



nah i dont spoil sh*t or atleast i try not too. As soon as he talked about that pic i had to k!ll that rumor though. That was a rumor earlier in the year about Daryl.

AMC did spoil it though in the previews. besides my other predictions i said earlier you can also see Daryl at the prison when Andrea shows up with that walker. whoever chose the clips for the preview fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #2213
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]



nah i dont spoil sh*t or atleast i try not too. As soon as he talked about that pic i had to k!ll that rumor though. That was a rumor earlier in the year about Daryl.

AMC did spoil it though in the previews. besides my other predictions i said earlier you can also see Daryl at the prison when Andrea shows up with that walker. whoever chose the clips for the preview fu*ked up
i was talking about that with my co-workers this morning
 5 years ago '06        #2214
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14782 14782
 Arson said:
fu*k that ending

also I'm tired of their being like a 3 person limit of the number of black people on this show. In order for more black people to come on the show the previous ones must die.
Next you'll want them to give the coloreds white women...
 5 years ago '11        #2215
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Maroon_Tiger said:
michonne went way harder in the comics...but this was nice
agreed.

i like her playing michonne. some of y'all tripping.

now what i want to know, who the fu*k is sasha? is she tyrese daughter? i couldn't tell yet from their interactions. but if it ain't,
[spoiler - click to view]



and fu*k andrea dumb a.ss! this bi*ch so gawd damn stupid. she disgusts me.

and fu*k them white boys & that bi*ch sasha trying to scheme against rick's crew. y'all gonna it so hard when rick comes back. just wait muthafu*kers.


Last edited by Kyeezy; 12-03-2012 at 11:14 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #2216
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
this was a great episode...cant wait for till February
 5 years ago '11        #2217
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 hiphophorray123 said:
Calling it now.

Tyrese turns the rundown prison into a boxing school for the youth and coaches carl and beth. Carol and Andrea start making Tyrese sandwhiches and sh*t while Tyrese gives carl lingering glances to make you question whether dude is attracted to children or not. Ends up Tyrese is actually a really good dude that is just trying to change his life and others so they don't go through what he did.
 5 years ago '08        #2218
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
that episode was so fu*king good!!!
 5 years ago '10        #2219
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1232 1232
Daammmmnnnnnnn this episode was good

Think carl is just scared he's gonna lose his dead, proud at glenn not given a fu*k, maggie droppin fools with bones
That scene where carl gives the cover fire, shiieeeeeeett that dude is set for life

Gotta wait 2 months now




 5 years ago '11        #2220
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$14,122 | Props total: 5493 5493
"17 . . . interesting"




[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 10
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy