Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #981
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
finally got the facebook dunk package after playing that awful 2k mylife bullsh*t

gonna get on 2k in a bit this sh*t better be worth it
 5 years ago '08        #982
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Just broke the NBA record in points with 101pts Went 33-77 from the field and 15-31 from 3.

SN: This game dumb as hell. It only say I scored 88 points on my player card but everything else say 101

Last edited by GrownmanJ; 10-28-2012 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #983
space
space
Oh yea, forgot to mention im still the 6th man...
 5 years ago '11        #984
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
I'm leading the league in 3 point shots made. 114
 5 years ago '12        #985
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME COACH?!

I have 48pts and were winning in a blowout TBH and its 1:33 to go...usually I stay in the game no matter what... NOT THIS fu*kING TIME!

Coach takes me out right as I was about to go for 50pts and get a Milestone for it...

I guess there's only one way to summarize how I feel about coach:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #986
space
space
 Ralph Nautica said:
I'm leading the league in 3 point shots made. 114
Broke that record a long time ago with 380
 10-28-2012, 05:54 PM         #987
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figured out on the first game of a new season, during the press conference when they ask you about expectations, the first answer is "We want to a.ssert ourselves." If you pick that sh*t, it'll freeze the game. It happened to me twice

Don't know if its just me or its a glitch
 5 years ago '11        #988
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kastanova said:

I have 48pts and were winning in a blowout TBH and its 1:33 to go...usually I stay in the game no matter what... NOT THIS fu*kING TIME!

Coach takes me out right as I was about to go for 50pts and get a Milestone for it...

[pic - click to view]

Poor Kast

I remember when coach kept taking me out of the game when I was clearly having a great night and was keeping our team in the game....

..That f*ggot had to find out the hard way as we took the blowout L

GrownmanJ said:
Broke that record a long time ago with 380
4hunna
 10-28-2012, 08:06 PM         #989
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Defensive Minded Point Guard

Lockdown defender
Pick Pocket
Bruiser
Floor General
Defensive Anchor
 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM         #990
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone try that NBA 2K My life on fb? I did today and its alright jw what you unlock from doing it'
 5 years ago '04        #991
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
my team just went crazy on me... we was losing then i got us in it thought we were going to come back but im on the magic and jameer nelson,quenton richardson,turk.. just staart launching 3's like its the end of the damn world.. just throwin up sh*t (i play the PF) force up a.ss layups.. n*ggaz on twitter still givin me my props tho
 5 years ago '08        #992
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Poor Kast

I remember when coach kept taking me out of the game when I was clearly having a great night and was keeping our team in the game....

..That f*ggot had to find out the hard way as we took the blowout L

4hunna
Still got 8 games left in the season...
 5 years ago '11        #993
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
what the fu*k

just had a crazy back and forth game against the warriors. none of my teammates could hit anything so it was me against the fu*king world. towards the end of the game it was just me and curry knocking down 3 after 3 until the last second I hit a game tying shot to send the game into OT. I decided to start spreading the ball around a bit but it just resulted in martin and Patterson bricking wide open shots and asik getting his sh*t blocked by bogut every time so i stopped that bullsh*t real quick. finally curry starts bricking some shots but we can't get a goddamn rebound.

I ended the game with 70 points on 29-47 fg, 14 a.ssists and 4 rebounds and somehow we STILL lost in OT. we just couldn't get fu*king rebound and the warriors second chance points were just k!lling us

this is the only time I'll ever be complaining about the warriors getting second chance points btw
 5 years ago '11        #994
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Still got 8 games left in the season...
You'll f*ck it up
 5 years ago '08        #995
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
You'll f*ck it up
Finished with 454...
 5 years ago '04        #996
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 Kastanova said:

[pic - click to view]

that's nothing compared to me in pace of getting a 20 a.ssist game. Some reason when I get 15 a.ssist in the game that they decide to put me as power toward. I am a 6'5 point guard guarding pau mutha fu*king gasol and the on offense jeremy Lin don't know what a bad shot is and usually gets his linovers.

And it funny before I went pf, I had a 30 point lead. The last 6 minutes of the game where I played pf and Lin ran the offense , we won by 8 points. And I got a c in team grade because I constantly let my man get offensive rebounds and score over me.
 5 years ago '06        #997
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
So on the NBA Headlines or whatever...it said I was named to the 3 point shootout, dunk contest, rising all-stars, and the all-star game...so I was playing the rising all-stars game and the commentators said "the dunk contest yesterday was dope" or some sh*t...I was like I thought I was suppose to be in that sh*t? wtf?

And another thing, do your teammates set screens on your player for no fu*king reason too? that sh*t is so fu*king annoying, it usually happens when I try to steal the ball and the person I'm defending goes by me, my teammates set a fu*king screen on me and I get stuck, so I can't get back on my defender/block their shot...sh*t fu*king sucks
 5 years ago '08        #998
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 PG-13 said:
So on the NBA Headlines or whatever...it said I was named to the 3 point shootout, dunk contest, rising all-stars, and the all-star game...so I was playing the rising all-stars game and the commentators said "the dunk contest yesterday was dope" or some sh*t...I was like I thought I was suppose to be in that sh*t? wtf?

And another thing, do your teammates set screens on your player for no fu*king reason too? that sh*t is so fu*king annoying, it usually happens when I try to steal the ball and the person I'm defending goes by me, my teammates set a fu*king screen on me and I get stuck, so I can't get back on my defender/block their shot...sh*t fu*king sucks
I got tweets about me competing in the 3 point & Dunk contests & I just went through All star weekend and I only got to play in the regular games

I am leading the league in Points, a.ssists, 3PT M & Steals and I only got to play 5 min in the All Star game

Had the most All Star votes & Westbrook started over me and he shot 6-21

Last edited by coltraver; 10-29-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 10-29-2012, 04:30 PM         #999
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it dosent matter where your drafted your paid the same regardless of draft postion what bull sh*t lol. But yeah which team is best to be drafted by?

I went 10th to the hornets, were 1st in the west with two games until the all star game,

However I have another save with a PG who was drafted to the 76ers and I wonder how there play is as a team anyone play with the sixers?
 5 years ago '11        #1000
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Finished with 454...
But were you hitting on 54% though
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago