Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #941
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 bmandagod said:
i had about 7000 skill points saved up and it boosted my overall about 6 points.
And boy does it take a sh*tload of games to build up that much skill points
 5 years ago '11        #942
space
space
The cpu sure recovers quick from those "crossovers"
 10-25-2012, 01:55 AM         #943
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sha Bello said:
The dynamic goals are terrible. The worst one is "Keep Kobe scoreless for two minutes"
Haha. U gotta double team kobe everytime he touches the ball and make his teammates beat u cuz he wnt miss
 10-25-2012, 02:01 AM         #944
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poohdini said:
im using

Closer
Shot Creator
Microwave
Heat Retention
Lockdown Defender (prob could replace this with deadeye)
I wasnt feeling lockdown defender like that. i just double team whoever im guarding and they be on lock from doin that. Might consider using deadeye though even tho most of my points come from inside the paint
 10-25-2012, 02:02 AM         #945
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Shot Creator
Deadeye
Spot up Shooter
Microwave
Heat Retention

= Lawd Jesus...
Whats up with spot up shooter skill?
 5 years ago '11        #946
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
In the finals with the lakers...

Myplayer
Oj mayo
Raja bell
KG
d12

traded jordan hill and aj to boston for kg... Best thing the lakers ever did...

My player is nice...
Funny sh*t tho

Im playing the damn sixers in the finals...

Lebron broke his back and is out for 6-8 weeks...

Bynum cant hold d12 and cant out rebound him...

Nick young was lighting me up in game 1 tho

n*gga is jesus on the hard wood

my sig skills are

ankle breaker
pick pocket
microwave
posterizer
finisher...

Good for myplayer blacktop

and my 3 is 99 n*gga

and i come thru with that under the leg dunk after you get crossed in blacktop n*gga

Last edited by I KILL TREES; 10-25-2012 at 02:15 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #947
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
n*ggas don't know the definition of defense in myplayer blacktop
 5 years ago '11        #948
space
space
Grizzlies just traded for Josh Smith

But they f*cking traded Rudy Gay

And he JUST dropped 58 on the Hawks too, you'd think they'd be after that.

He was my bailout guy

No championships for Rudy

Ohh, I can hear it now...I can hear it coming...

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-25-2012 at 07:28 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #949
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
MyPlayer Update

5th Season(Kings)
Fans 2.5 Million
Avg Grade A
Sig Skills Shot Creator, Dimer, Anti-freeze, Closer, Floor General
Avgs. 22pts, 4rebs, 10asts
Accolades Rookie of the Year, League leader in a.ssists, All-star, Nba Champion
Overall 92
 5 years ago '07        #950
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 151 151
reading this thread is like a breath of fresh air i thought it was just me with the off. rebounding

i got drafted to the pistons (wanted to) could of went like 4th but hoed all the gms that interviewed me

but we are 15 -30 ive played every game so far and me as a starter we are like 8-10 my team cant stop nobody we cant get a stop in the clutch for sh*t monte ellis just went off for like 40 on us i swear dude scored 10 baskets in a row i need a scorer bad and dont get me started on guarding derrick rose and them screens i literally was just like and turned the game off and we are in the central division

Last edited by ricky_peso; 10-25-2012 at 11:50 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #951
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 ricky_peso said:
reading this thread is like a breath of fresh air i thought it was just me with the off. rebounding

i got drafted to the pistons (wanted to) could of went like 4th but hoed all the gms that interviewed me

but we are 15 -30 ive played every game so far and me as a starter we are like 8-10 my team cant stop nobody we cant get a stop in the clutch for sh*t monte ellis just went off for like 40 on us i swear dude scored 10 baskets in a row i need a scorer bad and dont get me started on guarding derrick rose and them screens i literally was just like and turned the game off and we are in the central division
What position are you?

I'm a PG on the Pistons (Drafted 9th) and sometimes you gotta go to chuck mode to have a chance

I'm a 47% shooter for the season though, and were 3rd or 4th in the East only because I played near every game.

And there's no real way to stop the shooters.
 5 years ago '07        #952
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 151 151
 Kastanova said:
What position are you?

I'm a PG on the Pistons (Drafted 9th) and sometimes you gotta go to chuck mode to have a chance

I'm a 47% shooter for the season though, and were 3rd or 4th in the East only because I played near every game.

And there's no real way to stop the shooters.
im a Pg too and i dont know why but i can never just chuck i average 20 and 10 though we got rid or stucky for ray allen and battier won like 4 straight then lost like 5
 5 years ago '11        #953
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 eightytyson06 said:
explain this to me....

my team is an 8th seed and im playing okc #1 myplayer is k!lling russy and im winning by 10 with 2 minutes left coach pulls me and subs me with 1 minute left. anyways, i go in and its a tie game okc rock, so i steal it from russy and hit the euro get the and 1 and go to the line only to miss the free throw excellent release and a 85 rating so we go back and fourth and anyways its a tie game, bull, so its 5 seconds left i iso blow past russell and perkins comes i euro and im wide open this country a.ss myplayer BLOWS a layup on some patrick ewing sh*t and they win in overtime sh*t rigged man
 5 years ago '11        #954
space
space
 ricky_peso said:

And yet another person has problems with the Bulls

These motherf*ckers are as bad as a recurring problem as people getting drafted by the Rockets
 5 years ago '06        #955
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
M. Ellis is a machine. He scored 30 points on me. I couldn't stop him. Still won though
 5 years ago '12        #956
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
When I play the Bulls, I'll give a 40 piece spicy to Luol Deng and D. Rose.

Like I give all superstars.

Except Melo
 5 years ago '11        #957
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Just played Monte Ellis last night n*gga went stupid crazy on me with the pullup j's
 5 years ago '05        #958
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Was stuck in bed all day yesterday so played alot of MY PLAYER in 2k13.

I have 5 games left in the regular season.

Started off on the Rockets, was getting sh*t minutes while playing well behind Lin so I asked for a trade (asked for Pacers, Heat and Thunder). Got traded to the Heat and was the 6th man.

I then talked trash about Chalmers and I got put into the starting lineup not long after.

The last 12 games I have averaged 48.2 points per game and 23.1 a.ssists per game. Overall for the season I am averaging 16.7 points per game and 13.4 a.ssists per game. Not bad having been coming off the bench for awhile with the Rockets and not getting sh*t all vor minutes (Not im getting 39 mins a game on the heat and k!llin it).

The 2nd half of the season my player has played great, got 3 straight player of the month for the eastern conference.

#1 for rookie of the year rankings and 3rd overall for MVP (Behind Lebron and Durant).

Heat are first in the league and got home court for the playoffs.

Got my Passing, Speed, Layups, Close Shooting, On Ball Defense and Ability to hold onto the ball (what ever its called) all at the highest or near the highest. Also have Medium shot and steal up there to. For Signature Skills I got The one that makes ya players better on offense, I got the special passing ability skill and the one for unlimited stamina for the 1st quarter.

So far the hardest guards for me to play against has been Lowry, Jennings and Rondo.

Oh yeah, I also got the HEAT record for a.ssists and points in a single game (Got 61 points and 29 a.ssists in different games for the heat record).

Kicked Rose's a.ss last night dropped 51 and 22 on his bi*ch a.ss

Last edited by katalist; 10-25-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 10-25-2012, 05:19 PM         #959
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somembody tell me how the hell are we down 2-3 against the suns? Westbrook Is out and harden but wtf the suns?
 10-25-2012, 05:21 PM         #960
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the suns only made it to the Congreve finals because Howard and Kobe both got injured in a game 6
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy