The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Phat ass white girl for real
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #921
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 ShaquilleBrown said:
So f*cking true

Westbrook used to always get the 8 second backcourt call when I was in OKC, and that cpu full court pressure is no f*cking joke, I turned the ball over a few time because I got pushed out of bounds

Anyways, now playing NBA Today game, Heat vs Bobcats, HOF, Coach mode, this better be an easy 800+ VC Kast

If the Heat lose
what's this 800 VC you talkin bout?


Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 10-23-2012 at 09:17 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #922
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
I can't....guard....Irving

this dude stays cutting me up with his crosses

I be lost trying to find him
 5 years ago '11        #923
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 iSpeakGenius said:
what's this 800 VC you talkin bout?










Just run a quick game from the menu; 12 minute quarters, HOF difficulty, and activate coach mode, but it has to be an NBA Today game, you only get the NBA Today bonus once though, but even after you've done one already you'll get around 600 VC...if you win
 5 years ago '11        #924
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Steve Blake hitting me up twitter "Next up @HallonFire and the Rockets. Easy win for us. @HallonFire knows I'm in his head."

Meanwhile I'm like


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #925
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
So one of my Dynamic Goals was to make 3 of my first 4 shots..

I made my first SHOT...

My second shot went in BUT WAS GOALTENDED by Luke Walton... and I dunked on my 3rd shot...and you would think that's 3 out of 4 shots right? WELL I missed my next two and I go to performance cause I was wondering WTF...WELL it says I failed that Dynamic Goal though it says im 3 for 5 from the field

fu*k this game.
 10-24-2012, 03:17 AM         #926
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I'm on the thunder and we can't catch a break... Westbrook is out for the season torn acl and the game right before playoffs harden breaks his back out 6-8 weeks and ibaka is out with a broken jaw... I simied to are next key game and we are down 0-3 first round to the jazz ... We ended the season with 25 ls ... Now it's up to me to bring us back from this 0-3 and I'm not even gonna restart of we loose just say owell
 5 years ago '05        #927
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 J-R said:
Man I'm on the thunder and we can't catch a break... Westbrook is out for the season torn acl and the game right before playoffs harden breaks his back out 6-8 weeks and ibaka is out with a broken jaw... I simied to are next key game and we are down 0-3 first round to the jazz ... We ended the season with 25 ls ... Now it's up to me to bring us back from this 0-3 and I'm not even gonna restart of we loose just say owell
I seriously think you will eventually go down 0-3 in the playoffs at some point. Nothing better than winning elimination games though, thats all i know
 5 years ago '12        #928
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 J-R said:
Man I'm on the thunder and we can't catch a break... Westbrook is out for the season torn acl and the game right before playoffs harden breaks his back out 6-8 weeks and ibaka is out with a broken jaw... I simied to are next key game and we are down 0-3 first round to the jazz ... We ended the season with 25 ls ... Now it's up to me to bring us back from this 0-3 and I'm not even gonna restart of we loose just say owell
One should never wish injuries on a player or team...but if this happened, especially in April Astro... I ain't gon lie I'd be happy as fu*k.

@ myself.

But I just dropped bi*ch a.ss Sessions on the floor.

fu*king f*ggot!
 5 years ago '08        #929
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
They need to patch this damn game. Just won my first championship against, you guessed it, the Heat. They got a bum a.ss squad too. Wade, Jeremy Lin, Parson, Hansbrough Whats even worse is that Lebron dont play for them, he play for Orlando, and they didnt make the playoffs

What really pissed me off is that I avg. 35pts per game in the finals. Once we got on the podium for the celebration, Bill Russell brought his gumpy a.ss up there and gave the finals MVP to Tyreke Evans

Same thing as last year where they take your playoff avg. in order to win MVP. So now I cant sim next year and forced to play every playoff game...
 5 years ago '11        #930
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 GrownmanJ said:
They need to patch this damn game. Just won my first championship against, you guessed it, the Heat. They got a bum a.ss squad too. Wade, Jeremy Lin, Parson, Hansbrough Whats even worse is that Lebron dont play for them, he play for Orlando, and they didnt make the playoffs

What really pissed me off is that I avg. 35pts per game in the finals. Once we got on the podium for the celebration, Bill Russell brought his gumpy a.ss up there and gave the finals MVP to Tyreke Evans

Same thing as last year where they take your playoff avg. in order to win MVP. So now I cant sim next year and forced to play every playoff game...

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #931
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 GrownmanJ said:
They need to patch this damn game. Just won my first championship against, you guessed it, the Heat. They got a bum a.ss squad too. Wade, Jeremy Lin, Parson, Hansbrough Whats even worse is that Lebron dont play for them, he play for Orlando, and they didnt make the playoffs

What really pissed me off is that I avg. 35pts per game in the finals. Once we got on the podium for the celebration, Bill Russell brought his gumpy a.ss up there and gave the finals MVP to Tyreke Evans

Same thing as last year where they take your playoff avg. in order to win MVP. So now I cant sim next year and forced to play every playoff game...
yikes.

In my first season we won, and this n*gga Bill gave me the trophy...a n*gga averaged 7 & 7


Needless to say i didnt actually win MVP, but i was laughing hard as sh*t when he gave it to me cuz i knew that sh*t was glitched out
 10-24-2012, 10:08 AM         #932
Sha Bello 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
So one of my Dynamic Goals was to make 3 of my first 4 shots..

I made my first SHOT...

My second shot went in BUT WAS GOALTENDED by Luke Walton... and I dunked on my 3rd shot...and you would think that's 3 out of 4 shots right? WELL I missed my next two and I go to performance cause I was wondering WTF...WELL it says I failed that Dynamic Goal though it says im 3 for 5 from the field

fu*k this game.
The dynamic goals are terrible. The worst one is "Keep Kobe scoreless for two minutes"
 5 years ago '11        #933
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Sha Bello said:
The dynamic goals are terrible. The worst one is "Keep Kobe scoreless for two minutes"
Like that's possible, they made him soooo unguardable, making quadruple clutch layups and sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #934
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Sha Bello said:
The dynamic goals are terrible. The worst one is "Keep Kobe scoreless for two minutes"
mines was keep Rose scoreless for 2mins...

anyone who plays the Bulls in this game knows that them n*ggas do double screens with Boozer & Noah so you pick your poison of which way you wanna go when Rose is about to drive after the screen

Not to mention Trying to double him doesn't work because as soon as he blows past you and you ask for help defense that sh*t never comes in time

Then next thing Ik Dynamic Goal failed.

Especially cause Rose can change his body and shot in midair.. he be getting the contact fouls and 1 against me.
 5 years ago '11        #935
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kastanova said:
mines was keep Rose scoreless for 2mins...

anyone who plays the Bulls in this game knows that them n*ggas do double screens with Boozer & Noah so you pick your poison of which way you wanna go when Rose is about to drive after the screen

Not to mention Trying to double him doesn't work because as soon as he blows past you and you ask for help defense that sh*t never comes in time

Then next thing Ik Dynamic Goal failed.

Especially cause Rose can change his body and shot in midair.. he be getting the contact fouls and 1 against me.
Out of all the teams I've played, I hate the Bulls the most, not the Lakers, not the Heat, but the Bulls.
 10-24-2012, 04:55 PM         #936
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, pretty disapointed balling with the hornets and then I get a sit down ask who I'd like to play with I selected Paul Milsap for some reason and bam after a week we get him but heres what sucks

NO:
Trades
SG-Eric Gordon

Jazz trades
Paul Milsap
&
1st rounder

Problem is, no one is a legit scorer on the team my player is avg 17 and 16 a.ssists a game, but I needed Gordon for his scoring I just hope we actually get the right draft pick since the jazz are about the 10th in the west.

Hmm, bout to quit and make a new my player.
 5 years ago '10        #937
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
explain this to me....

my team is an 8th seed and im playing okc #1 myplayer is k!lling russy and im winning by 10 with 2 minutes left coach pulls me and subs me with 1 minute left. anyways, i go in and its a tie game okc rock, so i steal it from russy and hit the euro get the and 1 and go to the line only to miss the free throw excellent release and a 85 rating so we go back and fourth and anyways its a tie game, bull, so its 5 seconds left i iso blow past russell and perkins comes i euro and im wide open this country a.ss myplayer BLOWS a layup on some patrick ewing sh*t and they win in overtime sh*t rigged man


Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-24-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #938
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
so i guess if you move around the home screen when they giving you vc points it doesnt cash you out all the way bullsh*t it shorted me 400 points after a game and i went to check the stats
 5 years ago '12        #939
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
i had about 7000 skill points saved up and it boosted my overall about 6 points.
 10-24-2012, 07:29 PM         #940
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spend your skill points on the legend traning camps they are to damn easy I did the Larry bird 1 raised my 3pt and midrange and close by 3+ and my consistency by 1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy