Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2012, 11:24 PM         #901
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2k need to go ahead put out an update to this glitched out a.ss game. Im in the 4th quarter, up ten against the rockets goin to the freethrow line and they try bringn up the team schedules and the game freezes and i have to restart n play the whole game over. Thats that bullsh*t

N another thing, htf do u have 99 stamina and by the 4th quarter my player's stamina is all the way dwn to where he cant even do sh*t and im playin 5 minute quarters.
 5 years ago '08        #902
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Just overcame an 0-3 deficit against the thunder. Dropped 48 points in game 7

Finals bound
 5 years ago '05        #903
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Walkerboy86 said:
2k need to go ahead put out an update to this glitched out a.ss game. Im in the 4th quarter, up ten against the rockets goin to the freethrow line and they try bringn up the team schedules and the game freezes and i have to restart n play the whole game over. Thats that bullsh*t

N another thing, htf do u have 99 stamina and by the 4th quarter my player's stamina is all the way dwn to where he cant even do sh*t and im playin 5 minute quarters.
Cuz you probably hold turbo...i play 8 min quarters, have low stamina and i dont find my n*gga useless at the end of games.

The only thing they need to patch is the CPU's ability to lockdown on full court pressure. Idk how many times ive had to watch brandon jennings do AND1 moves for the entire 8 secs cuz he cant shake his defender. Even worse, n*gga wont even pass up court...so if i spam the pass button- teammate grade drops....sh*t is dumb
 5 years ago '11        #904
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 astroblack9 said:
Cuz you probably hold turbo...i play 8 min quarters, have low stamina and i dont find my n*gga useless at the end of games.

The only thing they need to patch is the CPU's ability to lockdown on full court pressure. Idk how many times ive had to watch brandon jennings do AND1 moves for the entire 8 secs cuz he cant shake his defender. Even worse, n*gga wont even pass up court...so if i spam the pass button- teammate grade drops....sh*t is dumb
So f*cking true

Westbrook used to always get the 8 second backcourt call when I was in OKC, and that cpu full court pressure is no f*cking joke, I turned the ball over a few time because I got pushed out of bounds

Anyways, now playing NBA Today game, Heat vs Bobcats, HOF, Coach mode, this better be an easy 800+ VC Kast

If the Heat lose
 5 years ago '08        #905
space
space
They need to fix the speed threashold. I have 94 speed. When I bring the ball up the court holding turbo, they got fat a.ss raymond felton catching up to me and then stopping me dead in my tracks.
 5 years ago '11        #906
space
space
How the f*ck did the Bobcats beat the Heat?
 10-23-2012, 01:14 PM         #907
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:

I neva hold the turbo button that much though, sh*t i barely even use turbo, and on top of that im using the gatorade signture skill so my man isnt tired during the whole first quarter. If u want the ball whenever u call for it though i recommennd u get the "on court coach" signature skill cuz theyll pass it every time
 5 years ago '06        #908
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
34 points, 16assists against the clippers, finally scoring good numbers. My average is 11.1

Joint top in overall a.ssists with dragic.. (Joint first in the turnovers with Jennings )
 10-23-2012, 01:18 PM         #909
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got any ideas about what they think the best 5 signature skill combo fot shooting guard is?
Right now im using

On court coach
Posterizer
Shot creator
Dimer
Gatorade Prime Pack
 5 years ago '04        #910
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
Took the Bucks to the Finals vs. Lakers, 1st round: 4-1 Vs. Knicks, 2nd round: Swept the Heat, 3rd round: 4-1 vs. Bulls, and the Lakers played without Kobe the first two games of the finals, we went 1-1, I had a triple Double the first game 27 pts, 11 Reb, 12 ast, eventually we won the series 4-2, I got Finals MVP.

After the first finals game when I got the triple double, I got the Nike letter about getting to go into the "kitchen" and make my own sig. shoes, but even after I won the finals they haven't follwed up and actually taken me there yet.
 5 years ago '09        #911
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #912
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Anybody got any ideas about what they think the best 5 signature skill combo fot shooting guard is?
Right now im using

On court coach
Posterizer
Shot creator
Dimer
Gatorade Prime Pack
im using

Closer
Shot Creator
Microwave
Heat Retention
Lockdown Defender (prob could replace this with deadeye)
 5 years ago '08        #913
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Right now im using

On court coach
Posterizer
Shot creator
Dimer
Gatorade Prime Pack
Shot Creator
Deadeye
Spot up Shooter
Microwave
Heat Retention

= Lawd Jesus...
 5 years ago '09        #914
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Shot Creator
Deadeye
Spot up Shooter
Microwave
Heat Retention

= Lawd Jesus...
i see somebody else is smart and using microwave and heat retention together

hit 3 shots in a row and you have the fire symbol pretty much the whole game
 5 years ago '11        #915
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Shot Creator
Deadeye
Spot up Shooter
Microwave
Heat Retention

= Lawd Jesus...
Replace spot up shooter with posterizer and

5 years ago '12        #916
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Poohdini said:

[pic - click to view]

IK it hurts to be drafted by the Heat still

but I'm a PG and my 5 sig skills are:

Closer aka Mr. 4th Quarter aka Mr. Clutch
Ankle Breaker
Pick Pocket
Dimer
Gatorade Prime Pack
 5 years ago '05        #917
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
If you have a C/PF...you gotta get that 'hustle points' or whatever that allows ur % to go up after offensive boards. sh*t is key as fu*k with the way rebounding and layups in traffic are this year
 5 years ago '09        #918
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kastanova said:
IK it hurts to be drafted by the Heat still
lol i tanked the showcase to get drafted by the bulls i didnt feel like dealing with trades i just fouled out in the first q and answered negative to all the gm interviews...i was so close but heat took me im like wtf what they need a 2 for
 5 years ago '12        #919
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391

come to think about it...

they don't really have a legit 2 (after Wade) on their roster just SF's who sub in at the 2...well that was before Ray came.
 5 years ago '08        #920
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Me and Kyrie Irving running sh*t. We're on a 12 game winning streak.

Just need to find a way to get Luke Walton, Zeller, Gee, & Tristan Thompson off the fu*king team.

Those dudes are certified scrubs that make me want to simulate the whole season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago