The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-21-2012, 08:11 PM         #881
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I missed like 3 open dunks in a game yesterday. It's ridiclous, needs to be fixed.
 5 years ago '09        #882
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
 DahStoryTella said:
Lockdown Defender>>>>>>
Microwave and Heat Retention together >>>>>
 10-21-2012, 09:36 PM         #883
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i made so much paper beating fools online i can just buy all my attributes instead of completing goals n sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #884
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
Got drafted to the nuggets and Won the nba title my 1st year in the league and was finals MVP










Then in the start of the 2nd season I'm coming off the bench because we acquired Blake griffin
 5 years ago '12        #885
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 DrX said:
lol i made so much paper beating fools online i can just buy all my attributes instead of completing goals n sh*t
that's tha secret money. I'm a 80 overall with 5 signature skills and im only 35 games into my first year.

Plus, my n*ggas play quick games all day everyday underneath my profile and I get paid for those, too. Swag me the fu*k out.
 5 years ago '11        #886
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
How do I get a spin dunk for my player? Whether I turbo or not my guy always just spins and lays it up. I bought a spin dunk package and equipped it and all that
 5 years ago '10        #887
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 mhurricane266 said:
How do I get a spin dunk for my player? Whether I turbo or not my guy always just spins and lays it up. I bought a spin dunk package and equipped it and all that
Probably gotta get your vert and dunk up
 5 years ago '11        #888
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
My dunk os almost maxed I'll check out my vertical though .
 5 years ago '06        #889
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
16pts 21 a.ssists 7 rebounds against the bulls


(7 turnovers )
 5 years ago '12        #890
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
What that FG % looking like

 5 years ago '11        #891
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Lay said:
16pts 21 a.ssists 7 rebounds against the bulls


(7 turnovers )
Damn, seems like n*ggas be turning it over hard against the Bulls...

I had 11 came off the bench next game

I still got 51 though and almost brought the team back for the W, I'm going for 82 next time I see them b*tches

on 29-75 from the field

15-47 from 3

 Kastanova said:
^
What that FG % looking like

6.3%
 5 years ago '08        #892
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Damn, seems like n*ggas be turning it over hard against the Bulls...

I had 11 came off the bench next game

I still got 51 though and almost brought the team back for the W, I'm going for 82 next time I see them b*tches

on 29-75 from the field

15-47 from 3



6.3%
n*gga you shot 75 times in one game?
 5 years ago '11        #893
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 GrownmanJ said:
n*gga you shot 75 times in one game?
NOOOOOO!!!

Hell no! I was just f*cking around, I was saying the next time I played the Bulls I was gonna drop 82 and that was gonna be what my FG looked like, but it was just a joke

The most times I ever shot in a game was a little over 50 and that was because I had the hot hand + garbage time, so I was just like f*ck it and kept jacking shots and they kept going in
 5 years ago '12        #894
GoodQ 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I just crossed Avery Bradley, had an open lane to the basket, drove and missed the easy (and I mean EASY) dunk...



???



Come the f*ck on 2K!!!


What makes this even worse is that my dunk rating is a 91 and I have the posterizer skill....???

And why does the ball always go flying into the air when you miss a dunk???


This is the sh*t that will make u break ur controller - the game is cheating you to lose at this point, no matter what you do ..... they want the game to go to cpu ... pure bullsh*t ...happens every year in all MyPlayer modes .... i doubt 2k will ever change this
 5 years ago '12        #895
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
Quille I understood that 6.3% reference

BUT MAN!

fu*k THE BULLS

and fu*k 2k when they want the CPU to cheat THEY DONT HIDE IT EITHER!

I FOULED OUT today and we lost by 4 because the CPU was cheesing with ROSE

I didn't even touch the n*gga on 2 of his fouls and they said GET HIM OUT!
 5 years ago '11        #896
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 GoodQ said:
This is the sh*t that will make u break ur controller - the game is cheating you to lose at this point, no matter what you do ..... they want the game to go to cpu ... pure bullsh*t ...happens every year in all MyPlayer modes .... i doubt 2k will ever change this
I swear I almost chucked my controller because I missed an easy dunk, meanwhile you have Dwight and LeBron strongarming n*ggas like they're not even there! I can live with that though....








Until the game gets close


 Kastanova said:
Quille I understood that 6.3% reference

BUT MAN!

fu*k THE BULLS

and fu*k 2k when they want the CPU to cheat THEY DONT HIDE IT EITHER!

I FOULED OUT today and we lost by 4 because the CPU was cheesing with ROSE

I didn't even touch the n*gga on 2 of his fouls and they said GET HIM OUT!
You didn't contest right after the shot attempt did you?
 5 years ago '12        #897
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391


Possibly...

but naw I didn't.

The sh*t that irked me about it was that Monroe fouled him and because I as close they put that sh*t on me
 5 years ago '11        #898
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kastanova said:


Possibly...

but naw I didn't.

The sh*t that irked me about it was that Monroe fouled him and because I as close they put that sh*t on me
That sh*t happens to me every game

My teammate will just slaughter the ballhandler and I so much as give them a love tap and the foul is on me
 5 years ago '08        #899
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
This game has officially pissed me off. Made it to the conference finals against the thunder. Didnt feel like playing them so i simmed to key game and now we are down 0-3

Even worst, now im coming off the bench with 12 minutes in rotation

Now i have to play every game and hope we make it to the finals...
 5 years ago '11        #900
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 GrownmanJ said:
This game has officially pissed me off. Made it to the conference finals against the thunder. Didnt feel like playing them so i simmed to key game and now we are down 0-3

Even worst, now im coming off the bench with 12 minutes in rotation

Now i have to play every game and hope we make it to the finals...
Bro, if there's ANY team you need to play, OKC would be one of them; OKC, MIA, LA(Lakers) and CHI.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy