The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #841
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 PG-13 said:
So how come I started off the bench, then I started 15 games in...and now I'm coming off the bench again??????

the fu*k is this

Damn how you in your 4th season already? 5 min quarters, key games only?
Whats ur teammate grade? and has the coach been pulling you during the games for ballhogging/etc?
 5 years ago '11        #842
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 ceo said:
anybody win the finals their rookie year?
*looks around then shyly raises hand*

Finals MVP

When you have f*cking Russell Westbrook and KD on your team it's almost too easy sometimes with the rate they make shots

Get 'em the ball and get the f*ck out of the way....and watch the a.ssists pile up

5 years ago '08        #843
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 PG-13 said:
So how come I started off the bench, then I started 15 games in...and now I'm coming off the bench again??????

the fu*k is this

Damn how you in your 4th season already? 5 min quarters, key games only?
Got drafted by hawks, didnt feel like asking for a trade so i just simmed the entire 3rd season.
 10-20-2012, 02:27 AM         #844
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do some games feel scripted?

I know which games im going to lose because the cpu makes every fu*king shot.
 5 years ago '05        #845
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
I'm already the star of my Magic team. It's pathetic, because why do I have to have the most points and a.ssists every time we go out there? I'm a rookie in my first year, smh. We're a losing team, though, so after this first season is done I'm demanding a trade to gtfoh.

I insisted they get some good starters like Deng and they're always like "yeah, he's cool". Next week: "sorry, we couldn't get him". Yeah, course you couldn't. You guys have NO good players on your team.
 5 years ago '11        #846
space
space
A foul in favor of the user is hard as f*ck to come by (at least for me) I get hacked every game and nothing is called, the cpu can rip me and my teammates clean, but if I so much as lift my hand after the cpu takes a shot it's a foul, especially in the 4th

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-20-2012 at 09:03 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #847
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 ShaquilleBrown said:
A foul in favor of the user is hard as f*ck to come by (at least for me) I get hacked every game and nothing is called, the cpu can rip me and my teammates clean, but if I so much as lift my hand after the cpu takes a shot it's a foul, especially in the 4th
You wanna know what's the stupidest sh*t though?!

When someone sets a screen and you try to run over it, and you get charged a foul for making you and the person fall

that sh*t happened to me twice against Noah and I was like SERIOUSLY 2k?!
 5 years ago '08        #848
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Kastanova said:

When someone sets a screen and you try to run over it, and you get charged a foul for making you and the person fall

Thats real life though. You cant be D-Fishin the screen man. Gotta go above or under him...
 5 years ago '11        #849
space
space
 Kastanova said:

I swear that sh*t happens to me like every other game

GrownmanJ said:
Thats real life though. You cant be D-Fishin the screen man. Gotta go above or under him...
And still get r*ped on the play when the ballhandler either drains a shot or drives right passed you and banks in a layup because you were stuck in a screen and you had no help D.

Don't get me wrong now, I love 2K13, but there is a lot of sh*t in this game that needs to be fixed:

Bullsh*t missed layups (y'all know what I'm talking about)

Offensive rebounds

cpu is still too over aware, and can still deflect your passes even when their back is towards the ball, I swear I had 11 turnovers against the Bulls because of that sh*t (You ever notice how when the cpu deflects the ball, it just so happens to find its way into one of their teammates hands, but when you deflect the ball that sh*t is on its way passed halfcourt, out of bounds, etc., or if the ball is on its on it way out of bounds, the cpu can make a perfect pass to one of their teammates 9 times out of 10)

Dumb a.ss ai, they take like a million years to put up a layup in the paint and by the time they do their defender is already there and they miss the layup

Fouls are rare.

Overdone animations (pressing the X/Square to try and steal the ball and your player damn near runs to halfcourt, and also the time it takes to recover from these animations)

Kobe can change his shot like 6 times in the air and still make the shot as if he were open

The list goes on really...these are just some of the biggest things I had against the game.

Oh and also trying to spin off a defender and losing the ball

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-20-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #850
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:

And still get r*ped on the play when the ballhandler either drains a shot or drives right passed you and banks in a layup because you were stuck in a screen and you had no help D.

Don't get me wrong now, I love 2K13, but there is a lot of sh*t in this game that needs to be fixed:

Offensive rebounds

cpu is still too over aware, and can still deflect your passes even when their back is towards the ball, I swear I had 11 turnovers against the Bulls because of that sh*t (You ever notice how when the cpu deflects the ball, it just so happens to find its way into one of their teammates hands, but when you deflect the ball that sh*t is on its way passed halfcourt, out of bounds, etc., or if the ball is on its on it way out of bounds, the cpu can make a perfect pass to one of their teammates 9 times out of 10)

Dumb a.ss ai, they take like a million years to put up a layup in the paint and by the time they do their defender is already there and they miss the layup

Fouls are rare.

Overdone animations (pressing the X/Square to try and steal the ball and your player damn near runs to halfcourt, and also the time it takes to recover from these animations)

Kobe can change his shot like 6 times in the air and still make the shot as if he were open

The list goes on really...these are just some of the biggest things I had against the game.

Idk how many times ive gotten stuck on a screen or not been able to even walk through the lane. I know they toned it down, but sh*t is still a problem forreal. As a Center, that sh*t is as frustrating as it gets when a PG can box you out no matter what direction you move
 5 years ago '11        #851
space
space
Floaters need to be fixed as well.
 5 years ago '08        #852
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
I asked for a contract extension, GM was like coo, i look at the offer sh*t was 2 years 500K im like

Ya boy is winnin the MVP and bouncin after this year
 5 years ago '09        #853
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #854
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 ShaquilleBrown said:

Offensive rebounds

Fouls are rare.

i hate when u make a split pass to someone in the paint or under the goal wide open and they just stand there and then dribble back...
 5 years ago '11        #855
space
space
F*cking NATE ROBINSON just got an offensive rebound over me (I'm 6'8"), Jerryd Bayless and Zach Randolph, and not just any rebound, a f*cking one-handed rebound

If that's not the definition of bullsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #856
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
F*cking NATE ROBINSON just got an offensive rebound over me (I'm 6'8"), Jerryd Bayless and Zach Randolph, and not just any rebound, a f*cking one-handed rebound

If that's not the definition of bullsh*t
He did block yao

nah, im fu*king with you...i feel like a champ when i snag 15 boards haha, n ima fu*king center
 5 years ago '12        #857
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 Poohdini said:

[pic - click to view]

That swole a.ss boxer n*gga scored 75 points?!?!

n*gga look like his one and only Signature Skill should be Brusier
 5 years ago '11        #858
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
He did block yao

nah, im fu*king with you...i feel like a champ when i snag 15 boards haha, n ima fu*king center
It's easy to grab rebounds, but in the same sense it can be tough at times, I'll get over it

Won't be anymore offensive rebounds for Nate though, we're about to close the Kiings out in Double OT
 5 years ago '06        #859
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 astroblack9 said:
Whats ur teammate grade? and has the coach been pulling you during the games for ballhogging/etc?
A+

Coach benches me like every 4-5 games for ballhogging/lots of turnovers in a short period of time and that's it Other than that I'm still putting up beastly numbers.

GrownmanJ said:
Got drafted by hawks, didnt feel like asking for a trade so i just simmed the entire 3rd season.
 5 years ago '07        #860
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 iSpeakGenius said:
That swole a.ss boxer n*gga scored 75 points?!?!

n*gga look like his one and only Signature Skill should be Brusier
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy