50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #801
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
This n*gga Lin is the biggest ball hog
 5 years ago '11        #802
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
I wish they didn't remove the "turn off autosave" feature, I would've turned it off and rescinded my trade request had I known I was gonna get traded to the f*cking Grizzlies.

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-17-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #803
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Yo who wanna play me I'm at my boys spot his tag is thefuture21 someone play me I'm bored
 5 years ago '07        #804
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I had to pause my game to share what just happened to me.

I'm on the Hornets I have Kinect plugged in and we are playing the Heat. This dude Gordon refuses to shoot wide open shots he ALWAYS drives and gets his sh*t contested or sent flying.

Anyway I say out loud "fu*kING SHOOT" I say this about 3 times, out of frustration, and not knowing I had Kinect plugged in and I get a TECHNICAL FOUL for foul language...
 5 years ago '11        #805
space
space
 JaeNice said:

I'm on the Hornets I have Kinect plugged in and we are playing the Heat. This dude Gordon refuses to shoot wide open shots he ALWAYS drives and gets his sh*t contested or sent flying.

Anyway I say out loud "fu*kING SHOOT" I say this about 3 times, out of frustration, and not knowing I had Kinect plugged in and I get a TECHNICAL FOUL for foul language...
2K13 actually has techs? I thought n*ggas were just f*cking around
 5 years ago '10        #806
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,747 | Props total: 8676 8676
whats dumb about this game is the AI

I made a PG and when i put people in scoring opps they always screw up. They either dribble into a bad spot or when open will pass to someone else and then they get the a.ssist

I hate when i get picked and the arrow tells me to guard someone else which i do and someone scores and i get penalized for allowing my man to score wtf

and last how am i up ten with 2 minutes to go and they pull me out for 20 seconds literally and we losing by 3
 5 years ago '12        #807
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 JaeNice said:

My story is worse. I was playing MyPlayer against the Thunder and I had some Wiz Khalifa bumping and I guess the Kinect caught Wiz saying "YEAH bi*ch!!!"

I got tech'd and lost in OT by 1.
 5 years ago '07        #808
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 iSpeakGenius said:
My story is worse. I was playing MyPlayer against the Thunder and I had some Wiz Khalifa bumping and I guess the Kinect caught Wiz saying "YEAH bi*ch!!!"

I got tech'd and lost in OT by 1.
Damn, you didn't even say anything
 5 years ago '08        #809
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I know exactly how Dwight felt when trying to leave the Magic.

I requested a trade from the garbage a.ss Rockets and their taking all day. This team sucks.
 5 years ago '08        #810
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
wowwww so i just been traded to the Cavs. I'm a fu*kin Pg. why would they even send me there?
 5 years ago '09        #811
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
dropped 91 in the rising stars game

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #812
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
So.. for the month i was the leading a.ssists player, averaging 11.4 per game, my overral average is 9.5. and the last 5 games ive got 9, 12, 15, 15, 13... all good and well but i get about 5-6 turnovers a game sometimes its the dumbest sh*t, i pass to a wide open man, he fumbles the ball and the opposition take the ball whilst i stand their mean mugging my teammate for fu*king it up
 5 years ago '06        #813
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 eightytyson06 said:

I made a PG and when i put people in scoring opps they always screw up. They either dribble into a bad spot or when open will pass to someone else and then they get the a.ssist

I hate when i get picked and the arrow tells me to guard someone else which i do and someone scores and i get penalized for allowing my man to score wtf

and last how am i up ten with 2 minutes to go and they pull me out for 20 seconds literally and we losing by 3
This. I'm guarding the man I'm supposed to, then in a split second they change it and the new person i'm meant to guard scores I can't teleport to the dude. But I suck at defending anyway, so i shouldn't be allowed to guard anyone, there's more chance them missing an open shot than me guarding them

Last edited by Lay; 10-18-2012 at 06:12 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #814
solz_23 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 63 63
 eightytyson06 said:

U playin against tmac?
 10-18-2012, 08:58 AM         #815
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So After playing in the dunk contest in MyCareer, I
click "play next game" and it sims the season. I
look at the Calendar and there are no more
games left in the season... it only shows
playoff games. This is a glitch as there are about
30 more games left in the season.

Same thing happened after i beat the nets in the first round. I clicked to play next game for the second round and the sh*t simmed throughout the rest of the playoffs..........damn im mad as fu*k
 5 years ago '08        #816
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Walkerboy86 said:
So After playing in the dunk contest in MyCareer, I
click "play next game" and it sims the season. I
look at the Calendar and there are no more
games left in the season... it only shows
playoff games. This is a glitch as there are about
30 more games left in the season.

Same thing happened after i beat the nets in the first round. I clicked to play next game for the second round and the sh*t simmed throughout the rest of the playoffs..........damn im mad as fu*k
Did you win the dunk contest? I became a contestant for the 3pt shootout and bombed it, made 4 shots. Everything else was good after that...
 5 years ago '10        #817
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,747 | Props total: 8676 8676
when i clicked play next game for start of my second season it simmed like 5 games i was pissed because i wanted to have a good first game to get my avgs up
 10-18-2012, 11:30 AM         #818
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Did you win the dunk contest? I became a contestant for the 3pt shootout and bombed it, made 4 shots. Everything else was good after that...
Na it waant even possible for me to win cause they only gave me one simple windmill dunk i cld do throughout the contest lol.
 5 years ago '05        #819
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
I told the Magic GM to trade for Jet and dude gave away Jameer Nelson Now I'm the starting PG since there's no one else good enough on the team Finally

EDIT: First game in the starting lineup and I was the Jordan Player of the Game

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-18-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #820
space
space
I wish they had the Rashard Lewis goatee on this game

[pic - click to view]

I used to rock the same goatee, but I had to cut it

And is the pump fake working anymore for anyone outside of the paint? It's not for me

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-18-2012 at 01:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago