The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
 134
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 03:53 AM         #621
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acAWN said:
difference between signing to nike or jordan?
You can only rock Jordan's if you go with Jordan vice versa and you will make a Jordan shoe not Nike ...
 10-11-2012, 03:56 AM         #622
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had to dip up out of Charlete rivers is a ball hog requested to the bulls since they were interested but the thunder picked me up :) .... Westbrook harden me Durant and Perkins k!llING we 10-0 start of the season...my average in ch was like 22 but in sure it's gonna dip a little since me Westbrook and Durant be going off all game
 6 years ago '11        #623
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 J-R said:
Had to dip up out of Charlete rivers is a ball hog requested to the bulls since they were interested but the thunder picked me up :) .... Westbrook harden me Durant and Perkins k!llING we 10-0 start of the season...my average in ch was like 22 but in sure it's gonna dip a little since me Westbrook and Durant be going off all game
Yeah, KD and Russell are impossible in that game, they literally make damn near all of their shots, them and James Harden are shooting 60+ % for the season and we're 60 games in.



Easy as hell to get double digit a.ssists though
 6 years ago '06        #624
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
i just blew fking 3k wortha VC on myplayer and it felt great..gotta get back to grinding then ima buy some defense signature skills
 6 years ago '06        #625
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,671 | Props total: 210 210
whats the fastest was to gain vc?
 6 years ago '11        #626
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 acAWN said:
whats the fastest was to gain vc?
Buy it I guess

I started offline so I'm stuck with SP instead of VC, but I don't really care, it feels a little more rewarding for me that I have to work for it.

Got my dunk rating at 80

But I'm doing lay ups on a break....



Is it my vertical???
 6 years ago '06        #627
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,317 | Props total: 509 509
the fu*k is up with me recently..

12 turnonvers in two games, twice in the clutch

I even pass to wide open players and it got intercepted
 6 years ago '12        #628
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 1698 1698
^
Possibly the vertical?

Not sure my dude, but did you go to Edit Player and look to see if you got a dunk package or any dunk specials selected?

Edit:

WHAT THE fu*k IS THIS sh*t?!

WTF AM I ON THE BENCH?!

I drop fu*king double doubles each game just about and they move me back to the fu*king bench in place of Will Bynum?!

fu*k THE PISTONS!
 6 years ago '11        #629
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 Kastanova said:
^
Possibly the vertical?

Not sure my dude, but did you go to Edit Player and look to see if you got a dunk package or any dunk specials selected?

Edit:

WHAT THE fu*k IS THIS sh*t?!

WTF AM I ON THE BENCH?!

I drop fu*king double doubles each game just about and they move me back to the fu*king bench in place of Will Bynum?!

fu*k THE PISTONS!
Nah, I haven't purchased a dunk package yet

Could that be the reason???

'Cause I'm supposed to be slammin' on n*ggas right now

Edit: Damn, I haven't even equipped one of the standard dunk packages

Good lookin' out gawd

[pic - click to view]



I wish I could prop you

Gonna go find somebody to prop so I can prop you

I'm 'bout ready to turn off all the Jay-Z songs on this game


Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-11-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #630
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
And I was playing a game against the Bobcats, or as their jerseys suggest..the Cats

I fouled out in the 4th and we were up 20+, I sim to the end of the game and we f*cking LOST

To the Cats???

They straight up Grizzlies-Clippered us
 6 years ago '12        #631
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 1698 1698
Will Bynum needs to be traded and I need to start again OR ELSE
 6 years ago '08        #632
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
The substitution method is very flawed. For starters, I am finally a starter and coach takes me out of the first quarter with 5 mins to go every game. I have 99 stamina and never use turbo so I should be playing all the way until the end of the first.

Another is down the stretch. Brought my team back to take the lead with 2 minutes left in the game. Coach then benches me without saying a word, so i rode the pine and watched until the end of the game. You have to sometimes chalk it up and actually watch the rest of the last minutes left or you team will lose.
 6 years ago '06        #633
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ShaquilleBrown said:
It should be when the blue circle under your player lights up when you attempt a shot, it should be, but the sh*t goes by so fast sometimes.
nah my n*gga, i meant when you're creating your player, which jumpshot did you n*ggas choose? the one i got is kind wack as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #634
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 Bouncer said:
nah my n*gga, i meant when you're creating your player, which jumpshot did you n*ggas choose? the one i got is kind wack as fu*k
I got the 5th default jumpshot in the beginning, but I recently purchased Ray Allen's shooting form and that's been working better for me.
 6 years ago '12        #635
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 1698 1698
I'm still mad I gotta come off the bench as a 6th man right now

but in 15mins of play thus far against Spurs I got 12pts 1board 5 dimes 2stls and 3blks which surprised the hell out of me tbh
 6 years ago '08        #636
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
This fu*king game is stupid. I'm a Pg yet they have me in the game as a fu*king SG.


I played as a SG for every My Player except for this one. 2k dumb as fu*k.


Maybe i need to request a trade. That bi*ch Jrue Holiday never pass the ball.
 6 years ago '05        #637
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I'm 'bout ready to turn off all the Jay-Z songs on this game
Man.....Dam near the only listenable songs is Viva La Vida and Shove It
 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM         #638
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else mad that you cant rock

Like no Harden like beard =/ or the ability to purchase Amare like glasses it sucks lol.
 6 years ago '05        #639
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
 KiddMischief said:
You can buy VC. It's fairly cheap. An ingenious money making scheme from 2K. Never thought they would scoop to EA's level regarding microtransactions.
I refuse to pay for some VIRTUAL credits. I just cant man
 6 years ago '04        #640
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,266 | Props total: 9499 9499
 GrownmanJ said:
The substitution method is very flawed. For starters, I am finally a starter and coach takes me out of the first quarter with 5 mins to go every game. I have 99 stamina and never use turbo so I should be playing all the way until the end of the first.

Another is down the stretch. Brought my team back to take the lead with 2 minutes left in the game. Coach then benches me without saying a word, so i rode the pine and watched until the end of the game. You have to sometimes chalk it up and actually watch the rest of the last minutes left or you team will lose.
I agree here...I'm a started and Only getting 20 mins a game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy