The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #561
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Finally got my first starting position
 5 years ago '11        #562
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kastanova said:
Well cot damn!

Lebron is seriously unstoppable in this game especially in My Player...

This n*gga missed ONCE!

We finally were like 6pts away from tying.. then these n*ggas fu*ked our world up on the fastbreaks and jumpshots... sh*t was hurtful to see

Lost by 15pts

right when we were about to be down by 4 Tayshaun gets a damn TO and that was the game after that.
You think LeBron is unstoppable in that game, boooy that n*gga Dwight Howard takes that sh*t to an entirely new level

I just finished playing the Lakers and I sh*t you not, like 30 of his 34 points came off dunks, this n*gga was dunking on literally my entire team son! I tried stopping him twice coming down the lane and the first time he got an and-1 layup and the second time

I tried to stop a damn freight train and got dunked on...

And 1

Then you have Kobe hitting miracle shots on top of that...oh well, still came out with the double digit W, got a new career high (52) once again coming against the Lakers, I don't know what it is, but I always sh*t on the Lakers when we play, sorry Kast

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-08-2012 at 11:51 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #563
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 iSpeakGenius said:
It all depends on what type of Point Guard you are.

Pass First-Passing, Dribbling/Off-Hand Dribbling, Offensive Awareness. Quickness.

Scoring-Inside/Mid-Range/Close Scoring, Shoot off Dribble, Off-Hand Dribbling, Layups. (Basically anything scoring related.

Athletic-Mid Range, Shoot off Dribble, Dribbling and Offensive Awareness.

Or You can look at real PGs and go off their strengths in their respective attributes.
aigh thanks.

I just got 17 a.ssists against Portland

and fu*k sake.. I've played the Bucks 3 times already and lost every time. fu*kers keep gettign turnovers from all our players, Rondo, KG, (me ) bass and just run up court uncontested
 5 years ago '06        #564
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
how long did it take you guys to start?
 5 years ago '07        #565
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
Just dropped 40 on the bucks ....made rookie allstar game and the dunk contest ....too bad my blazers the 9th seed in the west ....aldrige, Matthews, and fu*kin batum hurt!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #566
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 acAWN said:
how long did it take you guys to start?
15 games in...a few pages back someone else also started in his 16th game.
 5 years ago '06        #567
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
how yall get yall VC's, i aint earning sht in my player mode but i get like 600 VC frm playing in the playoffs
 5 years ago '06        #568
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 hotsisal_23 said:
how yall get yall VC's, i aint earning sht in my player mode but i get like 600 VC frm playing in the playoffs

[video - click to view]

Or you can buy like 10k that cost like $2.99
 5 years ago '06        #569
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
^i saw that frm chris smoove youtube channel..but that sht rarely rewards VC so i stick to the 600 VC one
 5 years ago '08        #570
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Yo, how do you skip games on My Player? It's only allowing me to choose from "Play Next Game" or "Play Next good game" or some sh*t like that. No option to skip a game.

But Durant just dropped 40 on Evan Turner lmao hahahaha
 5 years ago '12        #571
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
I want to create a Center. What's the best play style?
 5 years ago '04        #572
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 S W A N said:
Anyone else experiencing this? Everytime I exit myplayer and come back to play later, im no longer starting. Started the first five games of my 3rd year and saved. Then came back later and wasnt starrting and simed to next key game. Only priblem was...next key game was like 3 months down the line because i was no longer starting. So i missed nearly all my 3rd year because of it. Finally cracked the starting lineup again, only for it to do the same thing again. Dont understand it. Im the highest rate PG on the team also.
yea this happen to me....cant hit next key game...i was starting, hit next key game, went thru a 3 month gap, was out the starting line up, stats went down and the sixers decline to offer me a contract, ended up a free agent
 5 years ago '05        #573
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 KiddMischief said:
I want to create a Center. What's the best play style?
It all depends on ur play style. I made a Faceup C since i play/used to play with more of a mid range than banging down low. sh*t is hard as fu*k in the post this year(for me anyway).

And to the 2 cats who said they got taken out of the starting lineup, what were your teammate grades? I know i had a stretch where i was forcing sh*t and Skiles ended up benching me for like 2 weeks. That coulda been coincidence, or that might be the problem
 5 years ago '08        #574
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
PSN=Kizzle504 if y'all wanna run some BlackTop games. I'm a pass first PG.
 5 years ago '12        #575
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
It all depends on ur play style. I made a Faceup C since i play/used to play with more of a mid range than banging down low. sh*t is hard as fu*k in the post this year(for me anyway).
Ended up creating a Athletic C. Might change to Face up. Although Lay-ups are slighty easier, it is tough to get in the paint at will early on. What's the height of your guy? I'm maxed out at 7'2".
 5 years ago '05        #576
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 KiddMischief said:
Ended up creating a Athletic C. Might change to Face up. Although Lay-ups are slighty easier, it is tough to get in the paint at will early on. What's the height of your guy? I'm maxed out at 7'2".
6'11. Only thing i suggest is boosting ur vertical as soon as possible....these other n*ggas grab boards like ur not even there...frustrating as fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #577
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

And to the 2 cats who said they got taken out of the starting lineup, what were your teammate grades? I know i had a stretch where i was forcing sh*t and Skiles ended up benching me for like 2 weeks. That coulda been coincidence, or that might be the problem
 astroblack9 said:
6'11. Only thing i suggest is boosting ur vertical as soon as possible....these other n*ggas grab boards like ur not even there...frustrating as fu*k
Good lookin' out. I noticed that too w/ the rebounding.
 5 years ago '08        #578
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
It's so gay that you have to pay for accessories this year. A n*gga can't have a free knee brace?
 10-09-2012, 05:19 PM         #579
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
It's so gay that you have to pay for accessories this year. A n*gga can't have a free knee brace?
 5 years ago '07        #580
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Kizzle504 said:
Yo, how do you skip games on My Player? It's only allowing me to choose from "Play Next Game" or "Play Next good game" or some sh*t like that. No option to skip a game.

But Durant just dropped 40 on Evan Turner lmao hahahaha
Cant skip games..I've been waiting on 2k to add the option to sim games in my player
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy