The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #501
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I hate when they put my Center at fu*king Small Forward

really gonna make me guard Durant when i get out run by fu*king Perkins? Cmon 2k
 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM         #502
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
I hate when they put my Center at fu*king Small Forward

really gonna make me guard Durant when i get out run by fu*king Perkins? Cmon 2k
wow that's fu*king stupid.

But I'm a Pg playing for the 76ers. Me & Jrue Holiday be going to work on n*ggas.

Plus big Bynum down low. It don't get no better than this.
 5 years ago '07        #503
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Does anyone know how the hell to change the color of my socks.

Ever since i changed my socks from medium to short they appear grey for some reason instead of black when i play on the road.

Last edited by smj_724; 10-07-2012 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #504
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 Hood_Rich said:
how many mins a quarter do yall play on?
12 and I mostly play that on key games so I can get more milestones since I'm a starter.
 5 years ago '06        #505
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 2ChainzChain said:
32 points on 63% shooting
6 a.ssists
2 steals
still not starting
Just got 36 points on like 75% shooting, 8 rebounds and 13 a.ssists...15 games in and still not starting
 5 years ago '12        #506
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^
I was starting by my 13th game and I was putting up bullsh*t numbers

n*gga was putting up 13pts with 4 dimes, and 3 rebounds and maybe a steal if I was lucky on some 39% shooting

I think I had one big game where I went off for 25pts (took like 20+ shots to get there ) and 8 boards and 9 dimes and another game with 18pts 6boards 5 dimes and wondered why I still didn't start.

Eventually Coach put me in as a Started
 5 years ago '08        #507
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 notoriousthugzz said:

After my 2nd trade I finally did it guys.

I'm goin to the Heat

That;s funny my guy was drafted by Philly, 6'10 forward, Your team is obsessed with forwards.
 5 years ago '06        #508
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space

[pic - click to view]

My previous game stats

at my skill points
 5 years ago '12        #509
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 PG-13 said:

[pic - click to view]

My previous game stats

at my skill points
[Chris Smoove] That PC Mod Cheese!!!!!!1[/Chris Smoove]

and @ increase the difficulty..

n*ggas struggling over here to get over 20pts with the BS the CPU be pullng.
 5 years ago '04        #510
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 S W A N said:
Cmon fam. You need to increase the level of play from the cpu. sh*t aint even fun dropping numbers like that.
100 milli skill point? Gtfoh.

But anyways. Anyone else having problems shooting? I always have great release and take good shots but cant seem to shot over 30% even though im a level 1 Deadeye and Shot Creator. sh*ts pissing me off.
yea i was having real problems but after i started learning the moves, my shots started falling...like spin shots, or crossing over then shooting

i was avg 14 in season ans now 21 in playoffs...im on superstar...my defense is still suspect

Last edited by MGz; 10-07-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #511
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 S W A N said:
Ive tried every kind of shoot possible and the only one i can make on a consistent basis is when i just stand still and the defense plays off. If i move the least bit then im throwing up a brick. But Ive played 2k long enough to know how long it takes to get comfortable with their games so i aint tripping. Just really frustrating right now. Finally busted into the starting rotation at the end of my second season with the Hornets. Leading the L in a.ssist right at 12 a game but shooting like 32% on the new season.

And defensively im fine. But Rose and Westbrook k!ll me every time. Manage to hold Westbrook to 1-7 in the first quarter during one game and then he hit his first shot of the 2nd and went bananas. Dude finished 15-26 for 37. Cant stay in front of him or Rose to save my life.
did you try the spin shot? on ps3 is hit circle twice then square...that gets my guy into a groove and spend some vc points on consistency
 5 years ago '05        #512
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
Im almost certain starting is based on games played.

My sh*t glitched out my first go around when i was on the Suns. They ended up starting me for the first time in the playoffs, which caused the CPU to say i was 'getting his first start' every fu*king game...and after that i was on the bench again.

My advice for any1 starting...take your minutes per game(if you're jus trying to do key games) down to like 5. If you're a bench player, games usually take less than 10 mins. Its a good way to get in the starting lineup(in my experiences)
 5 years ago '06        #513
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
I started off as a scoring SG for the sixers, but I'm thinking about making another one. Probably a point guard
 5 years ago '06        #514
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
Is the replay camera glitched out for anyone else or just me? Every time I do some sick dunk, it either skips the dunk without me pressing anything or it shows something totally different
 5 years ago '05        #515
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 PG-13 said:
Is the replay camera glitched out for anyone else or just me? Every time I do some sick dunk, it either skips the dunk without me pressing anything or it shows something totally different
nah i never had that(on PS3 thoug so idk if that matters)...and yo, any1 else won the ship?

I won, and they gave me the MVP during the cinematics...but i CLEARLY didnt win and B.Jennings did.

I jus thought it was funny cuz even in my player card it shows i didnt win...and is every1's management TERRIBLE? Bucks cant draft and let solid role players dip and now i got 60's clocking major mins
 5 years ago '08        #516
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Lol the lakers suck in this game. Everytime I play them in My player they get destroyed. The best team I played against was the Nets Bulls after that and Miami after them.
 5 years ago '11        #517
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 AyeDre said:
Lol the lakers suck in this game. Everytime I play them in My player they get destroyed. The best team I played against was the Nets Bulls after that and Miami after them.
I don't know, when I played them they brought the heat

Then they faded down the stretch

Best game I had so far was an OT with the Suns, b*tch a.ss Goran Dragic hit a shot at the buzzer to tie the game up

They wasn't ready for that OT
 5 years ago '12        #518
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 PG-13 said:
Yeah I was playing with my cousin the other day and that kept happening. I would try to go look at a replay and it'll show the play before the play I'm trying to see. PS3.
 5 years ago '06        #519
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
yeah the nets are so far the best team I played against.. the easiest was the Spurs. Parker/Duncan/Ginobili were barely on court

Although the fu*king Bucks beat us twice by a single point. Mostly I had to guard Jennings who just blitzed past me like I wasn't there
 5 years ago '11        #520
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I don't know, when I played them they brought the heat

Then they faded down the stretch
Just played the Lakers again and we got murdered

Sucks too, because I scored my career high in points (38) and was keeping the Thunder in the game, but the coach kept subbing me out and we kept going down

There goes our winning streak
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy