The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #441
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 ShaquilleBrown said:
You damn right I'm mad

I started a new MyCareer, got drafted by the Thunder, I tried to do bad purposely so I could get drafted by the Magic which is why I got taken so low, but we've been beasting, I got 3 triple-doubles on the season
I tanked the Magic interview on purpose

anyway on the celtics..i got 4 blocks against the spurs with 7 rebounds, 14 points, 11 a.ssists..then the game after i don't score until the 4th quarter and don't get a single rebound the entire game. still manged 12 points 9 a.ssists though

i just want a.ssists. and KG just drains them
 5 years ago '06        #442
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
someone give me tips on defending guards run past me with ease
 5 years ago '05        #443
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Lay said:
This man. I can't fu*king stop no one. Out there looking like fu*king Melo but I'm a better scorer
 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM         #444
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k the game froze after firs game wtf happens now
 5 years ago '08        #445
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Tired of playin all these cheese a.ss 99 n*ggas on my player blacktop...ruins the fun
 5 years ago '11        #446
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Lay said:
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
This man. I can't fu*king stop no one. Out there looking like fu*king Melo but I'm a better scorer
A young n*gga locking these NBA n*ggas down on the defensive end

While Russ and KD make every shot on the other end

WE WINNIN' THE SHIP B*TCHES
 5 years ago '05        #447
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
A young n*gga locking these NBA n*ggas down on the defensive end

While Russ and KD make every shot on the other end

WE WINNIN' THE SHIP B*TCHES
fu*k you n*gga

I think it might have some sh*t to do with my strength honesty. Just checked it and that sh*t was super low. Have my dude out there looking like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #448
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 GrownmanJ said:
Tired of playin all these cheese a.ss 99 n*ggas on my player blacktop...ruins the fun
I KNOW

I hope i get to check rock most the times i play... so that i can get mine and get some a.ssists

cause these other n*ggas would rather shoot the ball behind the backboard than kick it to me for an ez layin

Last edited by I KILL TREES; 10-06-2012 at 09:38 PM..
 10-06-2012, 09:35 PM         #449
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you mothafu*kers aint helping me out how you get passed the first game
 5 years ago '11        #450
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*k you n*gga

I think it might have some sh*t to do with my strength honesty. Just checked it and that sh*t was super low. Have my dude out there looking like a bi*ch.
It could be, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about (trying to maneuver around defenders, etc.)

I haven't touched mines yet though, but earlier I was banging in the post with centers (for some reason coach put me in at center) I mean, not devastating centers like Dwight, but others like...whoever the Kings' centers are, I honestly have no clue what his name is

I am 6'8" though
 5 years ago '12        #451
JonNYBlake 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 3410 3410
Got drafted by the Celtics at 21

Can't shoot for sh*t, and every time I pass to someone in the paint, they inexplicably brick the shot. I'm a Point guard, they fu*kin up my a.ssists
 5 years ago '05        #452
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
It could be, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about (trying to maneuver around defenders, etc.)

I haven't touched mines yet though, but earlier I was banging in the post with centers (for some reason coach put me in at center) I mean, not devastating centers like Dwight, but others like...whoever the Kings' centers are, I honestly have no clue what his name is

I am 6'8" though
Yea I fu*ked myself with that 6'3 height honesty. Don't want to start over since I'm half way through season. Ima go debo on these fu*kers and see who they running through on after.
 5 years ago '12        #453
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
For those that are getting blown by off the dribble....Are You PGs? Are going against elite point guards with Signatures Skills? I would try increasing your defensive awareness at least above 80 or 85. The on-ball defense matters as well. That helps with lateral movement from side to side to keep up with quicker guards so you can still stay in front and maybe force pick-ups(which you also get an increase in Teammate grade for)

I'm 6'7'' in mine. On-Ball Defense is 85 and Defensive Awareness is 90. Strength is 80. I dont go for no bullsh*t on the defensive end.

I can stay in front of Elite PGs and still hold my own in the post against SFs and SGs. (Melo and Kobe are the only exceptions)

I can play 4 positions on Sacramento because I can guard anyone on the floor.
 5 years ago '12        #454
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:

I am 6'8" though
DeMarcus Cousins, bro.
 5 years ago '11        #455
space
space
 iSpeakGenius said:
DeMarcus Cousins, bro.
No! I know him! it was another center I was banging in the post with.
 5 years ago '12        #456
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
No! I know him! it was another center I was banging in the post with.
Probably T-Rob(Thomas Robinson), then. Dude is a monster in the paint in this game. Averaging 12 and 14 on the squad.
 5 years ago '11        #457
space
space
 iSpeakGenius said:
Probably T-Rob(Thomas Robinson), then. Dude is a monster in the paint in this game. Averaging 12 and 14 on the squad.
Well I was showing him up on the boards during my stint as center

Made him miss 3 shots and got the 2 of the 3 rebounds from those misses

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most versatile player on the planet, and soon to be the most devastating scorer, MVP, Finals MVP, DPOY any other accolade you want to put in there, Shaquille Brown
 5 years ago '09        #458
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Well I was showing him up on the boards during my stint as center

Made him miss 3 shots and got the 2 of the 3 rebounds from those misses

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most versatile player on the planet, and soon to be the most devastating scorer, MVP, Finals MVP, DPOY any other accolade you want to put in there, Shaquille Brown
your missing one thing............your not playing on your favorite team(Orlando)
 5 years ago '11        #459
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
your missing one thing............your not playing on your favorite team(Orlando)
I f*cking hate you

I will be come the off season though

Where'd you think all those accolades would come from?
 5 years ago '11        #460
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6489 6489
 iSpeakGenius said:
For those that are getting blown by off the dribble....Are You PGs? Are going against elite point guards with Signatures Skills? I would try increasing your defensive awareness at least above 80 or 85. The on-ball defense matters as well. That helps with lateral movement from side to side to keep up with quicker guards so you can still stay in front and maybe force pick-ups(which you also get an increase in Teammate grade for)

I'm 6'7'' in mine. On-Ball Defense is 85 and Defensive Awareness is 90. Strength is 80. I dont go for no bullsh*t on the defensive end.

I can stay in front of Elite PGs and still hold my own in the post against SFs and SGs. (Melo and Kobe are the only exceptions)

I can play 4 positions on Sacramento because I can guard anyone on the floor.

Yeah I'm a 6'2 PG, bouta stack up this VC and get my defense up
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy