The Official NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #301
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
The coach just put me in the starting lineup on the Hornets now I can ball like how I really want too. O yea we making some noise in the west we 11-1 and i'm putting up 14pts 4rebs 8asts and this only playing 24mins as a Athletic Pg I score all my points off dunks and layups no jumpers.
 5 years ago '12        #302
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
^
I lied and said I wanted to be on the Pistons just so I could get the lottery team achievement

Right now were 4-3 I believe, so were not doing too bad
 5 years ago '06        #303
johnsontj 
space
space
O yea I advise you to put the Gatorade Punch signature skill on your myplayer starting out that way you can juice the turbo the whole first quarter without getting tired...racked up 32pts 8rebs 14asts can you say ballinnnnn
 10-04-2012, 08:52 AM         #304
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mosthated 81 said:
Who Ever Say Back NBA2K12 Cant Play Defense Lol ....Anyways I Like NBA2K13 Its Dope
Back to nba2k12 where the myplayers actually have speed, makes shots, and steals the ball. Nba2k13= Basketball version of the Matrix

A lot of folks catchin feelins ab the criticism of the game like they helped make it lmao.
 5 years ago '04        #305
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
This dude Monta is holding me back, he is the ultimate ball hog, the play will be called "Clear out for Bridges" this dude triple teamed, will start goin in with the dribbles and take some crazy fadeaway, he takes like 30+ shots a game, I still get mine though in the sixth man role.
 5 years ago '07        #306
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
I am PG 6'3 for Miami and Motherfu*ker Erik Spoelstra have me playing fu*king Power Forward, and when Ibaka post me and score is my fu*king fault Yo WTF?

and why every time They show me in the cover of a Billboard or Magazine I look Like I am High?

I guess we can kiss good bye the fu*king Rookie of the year
 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM         #307
MrMidwest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Boston is so a.ss in 2k13, I treat them every rip lmao
 5 years ago '05        #308
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 adulel08 said:
yall doin number like this in 10 minutes?
37pts 17/18

[pic - click to view]

Damn.... how the fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #309
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Back to nba2k12 where the myplayers actually have speed, makes shots, and steals the ball. Nba2k13= Basketball version of the Matrix

A lot of folks catchin feelins ab the criticism of the game like they helped make it lmao.
2k13 sh*ts all over 2k12, dudes always bi*ching about sh*t in new gaems when they first come out. Take some time to learn the ins and outs god damn.
 5 years ago '05        #310
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
ROCKETS ARE fu*kIN a.ss YO! Ima jus stick wit these n*ggas for my rookie season then bounce the fu*k out next year
Ill be in keepin us within distance of the other team only to get subbed out an we drop down by 15
I asked to be traded from them Rockets. Lin was not doing that great and was taking up my time lol.

Asked for Pacers, Thunder or Heat, got traded to the heat. Coming off the bench 6th man behind Chalmers..but I get the playing time in the 2nd half, he playing me alot now

Straight up a passing machine with Lebron/Wade out there, I just be racking up them double digit a.ssists
 5 years ago '05        #311
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
 ShintaX said:
I am PG 6'3 for Miami and Motherfu*ker Erik Spoelstra have me playing fu*king Power Forward, and when Ibaka post me and score is my fu*king fault Yo WTF?
ar
Man this game be backwards I swear. Ill turn the ball over and the coach'll be like "yeah that's what were looking for" then ill score and he'll be like "you just found your place on the bench" or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #312
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
Word of advice: It's better to request a trade and say you want to move on. You'll go to your first choice.

Demanding a trade pisses the GM off and he'll send you where he can get the most for you.

Edit: Finally playing for Sacramento at the SG spot.

Anybody starting yet??

Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 10-04-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 10-04-2012, 10:52 AM         #313
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
2k13 sh*ts all over 2k12, dudes always bi*ching about sh*t in new gaems when they first come out. Take some time to learn the ins and outs god damn.
Too bad im not one of those dudes u mention. If u read my complaints u wld know what im bi*chn ab has to nuthn to do with me not bein able to play. SPEED OF THE PLAYERS= TOO SLOW TO ENJOY THE GAME, A FAST BREAK ISNT A FAST BREAK, SIGNATURE MOVES NOT USEFUL. KOBE MAKE EVERYTHING= UNREALISTIC sh*t

This the ONLY guaranteed game i buy each year like i used to do with madden so if its not on point yea ima bi*ch. yall n*ggas accept anything just to fit in

Obviously ima Nba 2k head if i spent more money than yall on the game. These cats talkn ab puttin up all these points ARE NOT playin on hall of fame difficulty.Then come in here boasting like they puttin in wrk. Foh
 10-04-2012, 11:10 AM         #314
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
Dog, this game has allot of fixing to do

Bugs galore

-Shot clock disapears
-Dunks that clearly went in not counting
-being pushed out of bounds, no foul
-blench players sitting on court
-stats a ****ed up, bench point not showing up
-players still warp through players
-online menus unresponsive
-splash screen right in the middle of gameplay
-pa announcer calling wrong names
-Players stepping backcourt, no call

so many bugs, i cant even remember them all, major fail and i only played 4 games...
 5 years ago '12        #315
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
I agree with the issues walker has except signature skills. If I want to start the break with John Wall I should be able to. I shouldn't have to be stuck in an animation until they feel like I should be able to run. However it doesn't keep me from enjoying the game. I just adjust.
 10-04-2012, 11:21 AM         #316
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you a scoring SG dont play for the rockets....jeremy lin dont look for nobody and when he drive the n*gga never make it....then on defense he stay gettin cooked man...good thing im in my last game before i hit FA market
 5 years ago '06        #317
johnsontj 
space
space
Y'all need to play with kinect it makes the game so much better then just waiting for computer to make something happen i only played 12 games and only a 70 but I play like this my 3rd yr and a 99ovr
 5 years ago '11        #318
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
I can't get my dribbling down pact for sh*t I'm a starting PG on the Thunder(Westbrook got traded for me because Portland tried to make me a 2 guard) a n*gga just got bodied by Rondo. Still got 14 a.ssists and 30 points but he made the plays at the end and Durant and Harden got cold. Pierce a cold mothafu*ka too...fu*k
 10-04-2012, 11:29 AM         #319
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I created to seperate mycareers. One of them i cant use my VC because i started playin offline and it will not convert back from SP to VC so i made another one all over again to buy skill attributes to see if having a 99 skilled player changes anything and it doesnt. That aint sumthn i can adjust to when im playing teams with players not skilled as high as i am but they make every three attempt thats contested, get foul calls every layup attempt if we contest it and im gettn the same treatment with plenty of signature skills n my player 99.

So to everyone playin for their player to get/earn that 99 rating, im telling u now that its not goin to make a difference because u wont see the changes especially if youre playing on hall of fame which is the only way i can play to make it competitive
 10-04-2012, 11:32 AM         #320
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also if u want the ball more then for your signature skill choose ON COURT COACH. Theyll pass it to you whenever u call for it. Wont be any ballhogging from your teammates
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago