Sep 2 - NASA researcher finds hidden Portals in Earth’s magnetic field

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3685 3685
 zhiggeman said:
if they telling us about it... believe me it is waaay past crazy.. fu*king white folks about to leave our monkey a.sses on earth and fly to the sun.. wouldn't suprise me if the sun ain't really hot and sh*t, it just looks like that to keep our a.sses away.. and these so called portals are what really heats the earth up could explain why they tell you to never look at the sun
this sh*t had me
 6 years ago '11        #42
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
i don't think this is as crazy as everyone thinks it is. I could be wrong, but I believe it's just saying that the magnetic field of the earth and sun sometimes meet.
 6 years ago '11        #43
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 kevante said:
Uninterrupted pathway...

Magnetic fields...

If we figure out how to use these, and others from other planets to possibly transport materials, this could be pretty fu*king huge. I wonder how this is interpreted by string theory and any theories of gravitation and time. Wouldn't they have had an explanation for this
im not quite sure what you think this has to do with string theory or gravitation and time. Could you explain?
 6 years ago '09        #44
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 2604 2604
 ImAMonster said:
Tens. Of Thousands. Of Kilometers. Away.

But I guess you simple motherfu*kers can't read, right? It's not like "Oh that sh*t is just in the sky somewhere, Couple miles up, No biggie."

10,000 km = 6200+ miles...Planes fly in the sky at 5 1/2 miles...Yeah...You people are fu*king dumb lol. People here something about some hidden portal and SWEAR it has something to do with alien or teleportation. It doesn't work like the game does, People.
soooooo... we're dumb but you "here" stuff..??

09-03-2012, 10:36 PM         #45
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By uninterrupted portals I think it means the sun's rays can shoot through, not like a portal where you fly to the sun like a UFO beaming you up. But that's just what I took from it, I could be completely wrong.
 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM         #46
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Tens. Of Thousands. Of Kilometers. Away.

But I guess you simple motherfu*kers can't read, right? It's not like "Oh that sh*t is just in the sky somewhere, Couple miles up, No biggie."

10,000 km = 6200+ miles...Planes fly in the sky at 5 1/2 miles...Yeah...You people are fu*king dumb lol. People here something about some hidden portal and SWEAR it has something to do with alien or teleportation. It doesn't work like the game does, People.
Is that all you have to add? "I guess" you haven't read enough on the involved subjects. Whenever you deal with space physics, quantum physics or any advanced science, it gets abstract. Before NASA discovered these portals, they swore they didn't exist, even though the Egyptian Book of the Dead covers them in DEPTH.

In a way it does have to do with "alien or teleportation". These portals are created through a process of magnetic reconnection. This process is constant and drags solar wind plasma to regions around the earth. When a magnetic field line closes, it takes some of the solar wind plasma from the Sun's magnetic field and pulls it towards the earth.

This phenomena also creates a gap (tear) in the magnetosphere or a northern polar cusp, a special location where a gap exists to the "stars". There is evidence of galatic cosmic rays from supernovae explosions, solar particles, and element enriched areas containing building blocks like carbon, oxygen, silicon, sulfur, etc (all the blocks necessary for consciousness to self a.ssemble the apparatus necessary to experience reality beyond that point) at the northern cusp. Also, Flux Transfer Events/FTEs are present, and some suggest when space tears like this, quantum/micro black holes can form, creating passageways to who knows where in the quantum world. In other words, these are possible pathways that lead beyond the sun.

BTW: Nothing wrong with considering possibilities offered in video games, better then the knowledge filter b.s. coming from NASA, and other organizations. Comic Books are heavier them most the sh*t in science books.
 6 years ago '11        #47
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
By uninterrupted portals I think it means the sun's rays can shoot through, not like a portal where you fly to the sun like a UFO beaming you up. But that's just what I took from it, I could be completely wrong.
Im not gonna pretend to know wtf this means, but I know earth's magnetic field is vital to repelling the solar winds. so i could be wrong, but I don't think thats a consequence
 6 years ago '07        #48
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 420Heat said:
great a portal to the muthafu*kin sun just wut da fu*k we needed
 6 years ago '04        #49
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
The magnetic fields of all the major bodies in our universe (not just the earth's) and how they interact with one another has always fascinated me.

I remember reading alot of articles on magnetic fields and their effects on living organisms a couple years back

Call me crazy but after reading a bunch of related articles on magnetic fields I came up with a theory of why the belief of " astrology " could be somewhat true and actually be scientifically explained.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
Watch the US weaponize this and blow somebody off the planet.
 6 years ago '12        #51
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 6204 6204
 zhiggeman said:
if they telling us about it... believe me it is waaay past crazy.. fu*king white folks about to leave our monkey a.sses on earth and fly to the sun.. wouldn't suprise me if the sun ain't really hot and sh*t, it just looks like that to keep our a.sses away.. and these so called portals are what really heats the earth up could explain why they tell you to never look at the sun
:irvinhah: Lmfao....fu*king dead homie got his tinfoil hat swagger game right
 6 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
OH sh*t IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #53
masterpiece17 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like stargate to me...

6 years ago '10        #54
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '06        #55
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 3510 3510
there are many more.
 09-04-2012, 07:09 AM         #56
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
or if you ever looked at the sun it could explain why your told to never look at the sun? is this serious? .... it's to early for this sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #57
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 Shawn James said:
or if you ever looked at the sun it could explain why your told to never look at the sun? is this serious? .... it's to early for this sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #58
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ahenson said:
Is that all you have to add? "I guess" you haven't read enough on the involved subjects. Whenever you deal with space physics, quantum physics or any advanced science, it gets abstract. Before NASA discovered these portals, they swore they didn't exist, even though the Egyptian Book of the Dead covers them in DEPTH.

In a way it does have to do with "alien or teleportation". These portals are created through a process of magnetic reconnection. This process is constant and drags solar wind plasma to regions around the earth. When a magnetic field line closes, it takes some of the solar wind plasma from the Sun's magnetic field and pulls it towards the earth.

This phenomena also creates a gap (tear) in the magnetosphere or a northern polar cusp, a special location where a gap exists to the "stars". There is evidence of galatic cosmic rays from supernovae explosions, solar particles, and element enriched areas containing building blocks like carbon, oxygen, silicon, sulfur, etc (all the blocks necessary for consciousness to self a.ssemble the apparatus necessary to experience reality beyond that point) at the northern cusp. Also, Flux Transfer Events/FTEs are present, and some suggest when space tears like this, quantum/micro black holes can form, creating passageways to who knows where in the quantum world. In other words, these are possible pathways that lead beyond the sun.

BTW: Nothing wrong with considering possibilities offered in video games, better then the knowledge filter b.s. coming from NASA, and other organizations. Comic Books are heavier them most the sh*t in science books.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #59
chizz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3342 3342
where on earth is the portal located?
 6 years ago '07        #60
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19897 19897
 420Heat said:
great a portal to the muthafu*kin sun just wut da fu*k we needed
hmm I wonder is this in reference to the heliosphere as well though and by portal do they mean..transportal?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
618 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy