Sep 2 - NASA researcher finds hidden Portals in Earth’s magnetic field

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 zhiggeman said:
if they telling us about it... believe me it is waaay past crazy.. fu*king white folks about to leave our monkey a.sses on earth and fly to the sun.. wouldn't suprise me if the sun ain't really hot and sh*t, it just looks like that to keep our a.sses away.. and these so called portals are what really heats the earth up could explain why they tell you to never look at the sun
this sh*t had me
 5 years ago '11        #42
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
i don't think this is as crazy as everyone thinks it is. I could be wrong, but I believe it's just saying that the magnetic field of the earth and sun sometimes meet.
 5 years ago '11        #43
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 kevante said:
Uninterrupted pathway...

Magnetic fields...

If we figure out how to use these, and others from other planets to possibly transport materials, this could be pretty fu*king huge. I wonder how this is interpreted by string theory and any theories of gravitation and time. Wouldn't they have had an explanation for this
im not quite sure what you think this has to do with string theory or gravitation and time. Could you explain?
 5 years ago '09        #44
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 ImAMonster said:
Tens. Of Thousands. Of Kilometers. Away.

But I guess you simple motherfu*kers can't read, right? It's not like "Oh that sh*t is just in the sky somewhere, Couple miles up, No biggie."

10,000 km = 6200+ miles...Planes fly in the sky at 5 1/2 miles...Yeah...You people are fu*king dumb lol. People here something about some hidden portal and SWEAR it has something to do with alien or teleportation. It doesn't work like the game does, People.
soooooo... we're dumb but you "here" stuff..??

09-03-2012, 11:36 PM         #45
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By uninterrupted portals I think it means the sun's rays can shoot through, not like a portal where you fly to the sun like a UFO beaming you up. But that's just what I took from it, I could be completely wrong.
 09-03-2012, 11:55 PM         #46
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Tens. Of Thousands. Of Kilometers. Away.

But I guess you simple motherfu*kers can't read, right? It's not like "Oh that sh*t is just in the sky somewhere, Couple miles up, No biggie."

10,000 km = 6200+ miles...Planes fly in the sky at 5 1/2 miles...Yeah...You people are fu*king dumb lol. People here something about some hidden portal and SWEAR it has something to do with alien or teleportation. It doesn't work like the game does, People.
Is that all you have to add? "I guess" you haven't read enough on the involved subjects. Whenever you deal with space physics, quantum physics or any advanced science, it gets abstract. Before NASA discovered these portals, they swore they didn't exist, even though the Egyptian Book of the Dead covers them in DEPTH.

In a way it does have to do with "alien or teleportation". These portals are created through a process of magnetic reconnection. This process is constant and drags solar wind plasma to regions around the earth. When a magnetic field line closes, it takes some of the solar wind plasma from the Sun's magnetic field and pulls it towards the earth.

This phenomena also creates a gap (tear) in the magnetosphere or a northern polar cusp, a special location where a gap exists to the "stars". There is evidence of galatic cosmic rays from supernovae explosions, solar particles, and element enriched areas containing building blocks like carbon, oxygen, silicon, sulfur, etc (all the blocks necessary for consciousness to self a.ssemble the apparatus necessary to experience reality beyond that point) at the northern cusp. Also, Flux Transfer Events/FTEs are present, and some suggest when space tears like this, quantum/micro black holes can form, creating passageways to who knows where in the quantum world. In other words, these are possible pathways that lead beyond the sun.

BTW: Nothing wrong with considering possibilities offered in video games, better then the knowledge filter b.s. coming from NASA, and other organizations. Comic Books are heavier them most the sh*t in science books.
 5 years ago '11        #47
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
By uninterrupted portals I think it means the sun's rays can shoot through, not like a portal where you fly to the sun like a UFO beaming you up. But that's just what I took from it, I could be completely wrong.
Im not gonna pretend to know wtf this means, but I know earth's magnetic field is vital to repelling the solar winds. so i could be wrong, but I don't think thats a consequence
 5 years ago '07        #48
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 420Heat said:
great a portal to the muthafu*kin sun just wut da fu*k we needed
 5 years ago '04        #49
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
The magnetic fields of all the major bodies in our universe (not just the earth's) and how they interact with one another has always fascinated me.

I remember reading alot of articles on magnetic fields and their effects on living organisms a couple years back

Call me crazy but after reading a bunch of related articles on magnetic fields I came up with a theory of why the belief of " astrology " could be somewhat true and actually be scientifically explained.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Watch the US weaponize this and blow somebody off the planet.
 5 years ago '12        #51
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 zhiggeman said:
if they telling us about it... believe me it is waaay past crazy.. fu*king white folks about to leave our monkey a.sses on earth and fly to the sun.. wouldn't suprise me if the sun ain't really hot and sh*t, it just looks like that to keep our a.sses away.. and these so called portals are what really heats the earth up could explain why they tell you to never look at the sun
Lmfao....fu*king dead homie got his tinfoil hat swagger game right
 5 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
OH sh*t IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
masterpiece17 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like stargate to me...

5 years ago '10        #54
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #55
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2678 2678
there are many more.
 09-04-2012, 08:09 AM         #56
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
or if you ever looked at the sun it could explain why your told to never look at the sun? is this serious? .... it's to early for this sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #57
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Shawn James said:
or if you ever looked at the sun it could explain why your told to never look at the sun? is this serious? .... it's to early for this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #58
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ahenson said:
Is that all you have to add? "I guess" you haven't read enough on the involved subjects. Whenever you deal with space physics, quantum physics or any advanced science, it gets abstract. Before NASA discovered these portals, they swore they didn't exist, even though the Egyptian Book of the Dead covers them in DEPTH.

In a way it does have to do with "alien or teleportation". These portals are created through a process of magnetic reconnection. This process is constant and drags solar wind plasma to regions around the earth. When a magnetic field line closes, it takes some of the solar wind plasma from the Sun's magnetic field and pulls it towards the earth.

This phenomena also creates a gap (tear) in the magnetosphere or a northern polar cusp, a special location where a gap exists to the "stars". There is evidence of galatic cosmic rays from supernovae explosions, solar particles, and element enriched areas containing building blocks like carbon, oxygen, silicon, sulfur, etc (all the blocks necessary for consciousness to self a.ssemble the apparatus necessary to experience reality beyond that point) at the northern cusp. Also, Flux Transfer Events/FTEs are present, and some suggest when space tears like this, quantum/micro black holes can form, creating passageways to who knows where in the quantum world. In other words, these are possible pathways that lead beyond the sun.

BTW: Nothing wrong with considering possibilities offered in video games, better then the knowledge filter b.s. coming from NASA, and other organizations. Comic Books are heavier them most the sh*t in science books.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #59
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
where on earth is the portal located?
 5 years ago '07        #60
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,436 | Props total: 16157 16157
 420Heat said:
great a portal to the muthafu*kin sun just wut da fu*k we needed
hmm I wonder is this in reference to the heliosphere as well though and by portal do they mean..transportal?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago