most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this week #1 matchup?
Steelers will win, they are pissed about last years playoff loss 14 23.33%
Denver will win, again 37 61.67%
Both these teams suck, don't care who wins. Tie? 9 15.00%
Voters: 60. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Gmengfx said:
WHAT YOU MEAN?

big ben isnt playing?
There has been some rumors last few days that he might not play, donno if its true or not.

5 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I will be, cuz I'm a football fan first and foremost

anddddddddd I wanna see what yall look like during a real game
 5 years ago '04        #63
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
Big ben wil play this week since his baby isn't due this weekend but he said if it's born on a sunday he ain't playing.
 5 years ago '05        #64
space
space

[pic - click to view]

We in this thang

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8120 8120
It's not Sunday yet
 5 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
It's not Sunday yet
A few more days pimp, a few more days

Got some great weed from the compassion club ready to smoke and gonna cook up some Katalist Gumbo (sausage and seafood) for the game on sunday

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #67
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
It's going to be nice to see the new Jack Del Rio defense in full action

The rookie D. Wolfe is going to be starting at LDE
 5 years ago '05        #68
space
space
Its the weekend now, sooo close to game #1

Cannot fu*king wait
 5 years ago '10        #69
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
that makes absolutely no sense
 5 years ago '05        #70
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
You bronco fans disgust me. Peyton been beatin your teams as for over a decade now he's on your team and now y'all are on his d!ck .... fu*k atta here if tom Brady was a steeler im hoping he gets fu*ked up so he can't play
 5 years ago '09        #71
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,174 | Props total: 22634 22634
Steelers 10, Broncos 3. Lets go
 5 years ago '09        #72
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 Steelerfan1 said:
You bronco fans disgust me. Peyton been beatin your teams as for over a decade now he's on your team and now y'all are on his d!ck .... fu*k atta here if tom Brady was a steeler im hoping he gets fu*ked up so he can't play
n*gga shut yo a.ss up
 5 years ago '07        #73
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
Steelers. I'm not sold on Peyton/Denver yet, I'll wait to see them play before I believe it
 5 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 5 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
fu*k outta here, if yall got Manning youd be doing back flips excited as fu*k
Have fun with one leg rapist Big Ben at QB while we got one of the all time greats
 5 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,174 | Props total: 22634 22634
 katalist said:
fu*k outta here, if yall got Manning youd be doing back flips excited as fu*k
Have fun with one leg rapist Big Ben at QB while we got one of the all time greats
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
As of right now... All time... Big Ben > Peyton.

Also, I'd take Big Ben over Peyton any day of the week

You cant be serious

Big Ben cannot even beat Tebow

Hopefully Ben can stay away from the raping and concentrate on football
 5 years ago '05        #78
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Peyton Manning makes Denver Broncos debut vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

The Pittsburgh Steelers have prepared themselves for just about anything that comes their way when Peyton Manning returns to NFL action with a new team.

After he missed last season recovering from neck surgery and was then released by the team he starred with for 13 years, Manning makes his much-anticipated debut with the Denver Broncos against the visiting Steelers on Sunday night in a rematch of last season's playoff thriller.

This will be Manning's first game that counts since Jan. 8, 2011, when Indianapolis lost 17-16 to the New York Jets in an AFC wild-card contest. The future Hall of Famer is trying to downplay his return from multiple neck surgeries while hoping to play well for Denver after the Colts decided to part ways with him.

"I know how hard I've worked to get back to this position and how much time I've put in to rehabbing and how much time I continue to put in," said Manning, a Super Bowl champion and four-time league MVP who started every game for the Colts from 1998-2010.

"I'm going to play as hard as I possibly can, so that's really all I know to do."

Manning and the Broncos will be thrown into the fire against a Pittsburgh team that expects nothing less than the over-the-top hype that's surrounding this contest.

"It was a no-brainer that they were going to put Peyton's first game back on a (Sunday night), and let him play at home," Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said.

Despite the time off, Pittsburgh also expects Manning to be at his best.

"Guys like him make their reputations in rising up in moments like this," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said. "He has battled some adversity with injury and being in a new city. We should anticipate his very best. That's what guys like Manning do."

Manning, who is 2-2 - including playoffs - while throwing for 1,079 yards with seven touchdowns and four interceptions against the Steelers, seems excited that his return comes versus a perennial power.

"I've always felt that it's as close to a playoff atmosphere as you can get in the regular season, and playing a tough team like Pittsburgh, playing on prime time, at night, is certainly going to add to the atmosphere," he said.

The Steelers certainly have incentive to play well after losing to the Tim Tebow-led Broncos 29-23 in overtime during last season's wild-card round. Tebow, now making headlines for the Jets, threw an 80-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas on the first offensive play of overtime to end Pittsburgh's season.

Thomas caught four passes for 204 yards in that contest.

The Steelers were the NFL's stingiest defense, allowing 271.8 yards per game while going 12-4 in 2011. However, linebackers James Harrison (knee) and Jason Worilds (wrist) are banged up and starting safety Ryan Clark will not play because the sickle cell trait he carries affects him at higher elevations.

One thing Pittsburgh should not expect is for Manning to constantly throw the ball after the Broncos averaged an NFL-best 164.5 rushing yards during their 8-8 season of 2011. Willis McGahee leads the way after running for 1,199 yards last year, while Lance Ball, rookie Ronnie Hillman and former first-round pick Knowshon Moreno also are in the mix.

"Everybody thinks that because Peyton is here we're changing everything," offensive coordinator Mike McCoy said. "But we have a system in place."

While the Broncos feel good about their offense, they will be without their leading tackler in four of the last five seasons as linebacker D.J. Williams serves a six-game drug suspension.

Their first test comes against Pittsburgh, which was third in the AFC last season averaging 389.8 yards but ranked in the bottom half of the NFL with 20.3 points per game.

For the second time in three seasons, Roethlisberger surpassed the 4,000-yard mark (4,077) while throwing 21 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. Roethlisberger, who was 22 of 40 for 289 yards with a TD and an INT at Denver in the playoffs, needs 1,411 yards to surpass Terry Bradshaw as the franchise's all-time leader.

He has the luxury of throwing to Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown, who each recorded more than 1,100 receiving yards in 2011. Wallace, who has caught 132 passes for 2,450 yards and 18 touchdowns over the last two years, will start despite ending his holdout for a new contract last week.

Brown caught six more passes for 284 more yards than Wallace over the final eight games of 2011.

"When given an opportunity, he's done it, and done it in a big way," Tomlin said of Brown, who had five receptions for 70 yards in the playoff loss. "We expect that to continue."

Pittsburgh's backfield situation is less clear-cut.

Though Rashard Mendenhall appears to have made enough progress from a torn ACL to see time Sunday, it's uncertain how effective the two-time 1,000-yard rusher will be. Backup Isaac Redman is nursing a sore hip, which means third-year back Jonathan Dwyer could carry a majority of the load in just his ninth NFL game.

5 years ago '05        #79
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
Yall Donkey fans are f*ggots...

1. You dismiss Ben playing on one leg
2. Our oline was hurt
3. Our D coach didnt respect tebow's deep ball which is the only throw he can make
4. Multiple injuries during the game.

And Ben is better than peyton cause he doesnt fold under pressure like a cheap lawn chair
That's supposed to be a valid excuse

Eric Decker was hurt during the game and BDawk didn't play either.

Also.... Let us not forgot that backward pass to Mike Wallace that was ruled incomplete in which there never would have been an over time.
 5 years ago '04        #80
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Tebow was better for you than Manning will be.

After Sunday night

[pic - click to view]

Dr. James Andrews was flown into Denver late Sunday night to examine Peyton Manning's broken neck. When asked about the severity of the injury "He's Fukked!!" exclaimed Andrews.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy