Your Top 10 and what we learned this week 1 cfb!

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Phonk$ said:
wait bethune came back???

damn asu....

Hate to say my alma mater probably gone suck this year
 5 years ago '04        #82
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 DoMieD said:
Pittsburgh is embarrassing.
Yes we are. Still going to rep my school But that is the most embarrassed I have ever been watching a Pitt game
 5 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
5. WVU

- if WV is consistent they will win the big12.
Because they beat Marshall? A team that they have never lost to? You must be out of your mind getting gassed up over beating Marshall.

As Domie said, not much to learn from this week until teams actually start playing real teams
 09-02-2012, 08:09 PM         #84
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
:ohhellnonas: c'mon man.. Michigan at #10? cant be serious... Bama exposed them boys... most notably Robinson.. dude just throws the ball up and luck happens..

How is Michigan "exposed". What are they exposed as? A team that can't beat SEC teams? Because I already knew that fam.
 5 years ago '07        #85
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
USC @ # 1, fu*k everybody else
 5 years ago '07        #86
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944 OP
space
space
$27,678 | Props total: 16969 16969
 lilsnatch770 said:
Because they beat Marshall? A team that they have never lost to? You must be out of your mind getting gassed up over beating Marshall.

As Domie said, not much to learn from this week until teams actually start playing real teams
lmao part because they beat the dog crap outta Marshall. A few key things...1. Dana Holgresen has been coaching in the big 12 for years, under Leach n Gundy. The dude coaches offense like few others. 2 Geno Smoth is the best QB in the big12. 3. They have some good wrs that can make plays. 4. With a potent offense they should always be in the game in the big12 cuz not many teams play consistent D.

Besides Nike U, USC, LSU, n Bama I'd pick WVU to win over anyone else. They have thr talent...their problem is consistency in a big12 that has depth.
 5 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
lmao part because they beat the dog crap outta Marshall. A few key things...1. Dana Holgresen has been coaching in the big 12 for years, under Leach n Gundy. The dude coaches offense like few others. 2 Geno Smoth is the best QB in the big12. 3. They have some good wrs that can make plays. 4. With a potent offense they should always be in the game in the big12 cuz not many teams play consistent D.

Besides Nike U, USC, LSU, n Bama I'd pick WVU to win over anyone else. They have thr talent...their problem is consistency in a big12 that has depth.
A. I know plenty about WVU, my brother graduated from there so I watch plenty of them.

B. Geno Smith, just like last year, looked good this game but will look like crap the next. He was not consistent enough last year and neither was the defense

C. West Virginia will finish the season 4th or worse in that conference. Still think Oklahoma wins the Big 12 and you still have Oklahoma State, a potentially good Ok-State, Texas and TCU.
 5 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 Smoov Deezy said:
Teddy bridgewater is the truth. Set the louisville record for completion percentage.
The offense is stacked.
Could be top 10 by the end of the year
Not once Pittsburgh comes to tow.....

Watch my team win that game for some stupid reason
 5 years ago '07        #89
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 circleofpurple said:
Alabama is definitely number one. They r*ped Michigan, but all credit goes to Bama. Saban is a great coach. He was still yelling about sh*t at the end of the game, that's a real fu*king coach. I dont even think he knew the score. Congrats Bama. I think you may go undefeated.
Fixed......all that other bullsh*t is irrelevant. What happened to Rawls?? Didn't you tell me he was like Trent Richardson??? That boy got blasted several times and never retaliated. Soft I tell ya. I'm not gonna even talk Bad about Denard. I knew what we had in store for him. Thats what Saban does he takes away your strength and makes you depend on your weakness. No one questions Denards running ability it's his inconsistent passing. He showed some heart tho becuz he took some shots. Roundtree just got locked down by Miliner. And our O Line is nasty. Real fukkin nasty!!

1 USC
2 BAMA
3 anybody but LSwho
4 anybody but LSwho
5 LSwho
 5 years ago '06        #90
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Bama
USC
Oregon
LSU
FSU
WVU
Okie State
Tenn
UGA
Ohio State

Based off what Ive seen in week1, Sooners and Buckeyes can trade places at the 10 spot.
 5 years ago '08        #91
oso Negro 31 heat pts31
space
space
$758 | Props total: 208 208
bama weak a.ss schedule should not be in the top five

They play two ranked teams this season only
 5 years ago '10        #92
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
One lesson learned.... South Carolina has a loaded roster but they are VERY beatable... Also referee's love to cheat for them.
 5 years ago '06        #93
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 oso Negro said:

Well, you do sound as stupid as skip bayless
 5 years ago '10        #94
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 lilsnatch770 said:

Did the same to Clemson in a bowl game last year I'm just saying pitt fan
 5 years ago '10        #95
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
1) bama
2) USC
3) FSU
4) LSU
5) nike U

michigan was definitely a good team. i think they were closer to 10 than 8 but great job by the tide. they are the obvious #1 right now. the big 10 sucks besides michigan and overrated state.

USC has a free ride to the national championship. oregon is all flash as usual (on offense) but i cant see them knockin off the trojans this year. the duck defense didnt impress me.

FSU throttled their sacrificial lamb. none of yall realize how dangerous this defense is yet. sammy watkins and clemson will get r*ped. USC and Bama are the only 2 teams i'm not the noles could beat.

LSU is stacked with talent but their coaching is what holds em back.

also...

the gators gettin scored on 1st by bowling green in the swamp? they suck

oklahoma was waaaay overrated.
west virginia is lookin sharp. too bad they got scared of the tomahawk chop.
tennessee got it done against NCST. the wolfpack made some horrible turnovers but overall werent terrible.

Switch FSU and WVU and you got a good one

And how can so many of ya'll have OU in the top 5, did you guys see the game they played yesterday?

Last edited by jayjay2; 09-02-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. I know plenty about WVU, my brother graduated from there so I watch plenty of them.

B. Geno Smith, just like last year, looked good this game but will look like crap the next. He was not consistent enough last year and neither was the defense

C. West Virginia will finish the season 4th or worse in that conference. Still think Oklahoma wins the Big 12 and you still have Oklahoma State, a potentially good Ok-State, Texas and TCU.
The defense will be the only thing that may hold WVU back because we're pretty young there, but the offense is top 5. Now you know 4th in the Big12 is a stretch
 5 years ago '10        #97
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 oso Negro said:

they comin for ya
 5 years ago '09        #98
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14037 14037
 FeedTheBeast said:
Fixed......all that other bullsh*t is irrelevant. What happened to Rawls?? Didn't you tell me he was like Trent Richardson??? That boy got blasted several times and never retaliated. Soft I tell ya. I'm not gonna even talk Bad about Denard. I knew what we had in store for him. Thats what Saban does he takes away your strength and makes you depend on your weakness. No one questions Denards running ability it's his inconsistent passing. He showed some heart tho becuz he took some shots. Roundtree just got locked down by Miliner. And our O Line is nasty. Real fukkin nasty!!

1 USC
2 BAMA
3 anybody but LSwho
4 anybody but LSwho
5 LSwho
lmao I wasn't the one that said Rawls was like richardson. That was someone else. I never woulda said some dumb sh*t like that. Especially when Rawls hasn't even really played. You can check back through the other thread, I a.ssure you, it wasn't me.
 5 years ago '06        #99
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 oso Negro said:

Alabama ranked 2012 opponents:
#8 Michigan
#10 Arkansas
#3 LSU

Last edited by Bama Boy; 09-02-2012 at 09:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #100
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
TJ Yeldon is going to be a beast if they use him. He's a true freshman beastin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy