Your Top 10 and what we learned this week 1 cfb!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
Teddy>Jacory

WashSt>UK
 5 years ago '06        #62
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789
 ReggieA said:
One thing that used to k!ll me about UK fans was they used the "wait until basketball season" excuse when Louisville ran up in them when I went to college in Ky. My ol buddies talk tough when they play an elite SEC Team in football, then they get ran through, and they be like, UK Hoop team going to crush them in the winter
thats their problem, everybody there thinks like that. they could give no fu*ks about football and never have.
 5 years ago '10        #63
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 does any 1 care said:
Maryland's offense is terrible
7-6 vs William and Mary is sad....What do you expect when you let O'Brien leave and CJ Brown gets hurt....I hope they get rid of Edsel soon, players hate him, fans hate him
 5 years ago '12        #64
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Btw.. FSU is not and will not be a TOP 10 team by end of the year
 5 years ago '09        #65
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 DoMieD said:
LOL 69-3 yesterday, I swear man, I can't wait for the playoff system, teams will be forced to beef up their schedule to get a legit shot at the National Title.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,885 | Props total: 5233 5233
That they shoulda started kheil last yr instead of burning his shirt for nothing..........him and trey mason have potential........and this is gonna be a long season full of growing pains lol

War eagle
 5 years ago '04        #67
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 CadillacVyse said:
tell Richt stop letting scrubs stick around. Buffalo being within 8 points at the half is pitiful. Saban and Miles ain't playing. If yall wanna run with the big boys y'all gotta step it up. but Florida looks bad n scar looks bad too so yall got the west on lock. But I still got yall losing to mizzou!
MIZZOU?!!!!
 09-02-2012, 05:54 PM         #68
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember that year kentucky was actully good? the team with jacob tamme and stevie johnson when they was ranked top ten...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 LicensedLegend said:
First Top Ten in this thread that has made any sense.
:ohhellnonas: c'mon man.. Michigan at #10? cant be serious... Bama exposed them boys... most notably Robinson.. dude just throws the ball up and luck happens..
 5 years ago '04        #70
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
How did this kid slip through the cracks of the top schools in the nation? I watched him yesterday and a True Freshman, with the skills he possesses? Dude is going to be nice for The U for the next 3 years, barring any major injuries. His breakaway speed had to be the most impressive thing about him on that long TD run he had.
Measurables my man, measurables...

This is why those recruiting services are a bunch of jack sh*t, duke single handedly broke the Florida 6A playoff record in rushing and all purpose yards and won state for central and is the Mr. Florida football but yet, dude was ranked as the #10 rb by espn :
 5 years ago '04        #71
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Michigan State is a top 10 team. The missed catchs and Qb play will be fixed. What scares me is the offensive coordinator sucks. Oh did I forget to mention the defense is top 3, up there with LSU and Alabama.
 5 years ago '05        #72
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 DoMieD said:
keep dreamin. we are here to stay
 5 years ago '07        #73
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Ant O said:
That they shoulda started kheil last yr instead of burning his shirt for nothing..........him and trey mason have potential........and this is gonna be a long season full of growing pains lol

War eagle
I thought last year was the rebuilding year??? Face it Chizik sucks d!ck like he suck d!ck.
 5 years ago '12        #74
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 MATIX said:
keep dreamin. we are here to stay
That's what y'all said last year.. And y'all lost one of, if not your best playmakers
 5 years ago '12        #75
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I thought last year was the rebuilding year??? Face it Chizik sucks d!ck like he suck d!ck.

Wait a minute

5 years ago '08        #76
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 1762 1762
1) bama
2) USC
3) FSU
4) LSU
5) nike U

michigan was definitely a good team. i think they were closer to 10 than 8 but great job by the tide. they are the obvious #1 right now. the big 10 sucks besides michigan and overrated state.

USC has a free ride to the national championship. oregon is all flash as usual (on offense) but i cant see them knockin off the trojans this year. the duck defense didnt impress me.

FSU throttled their sacrificial lamb. none of yall realize how dangerous this defense is yet. sammy watkins and clemson will get r*ped. USC and Bama are the only 2 teams i'm not the noles could beat.

LSU is stacked with talent but their coaching is what holds em back.

also...

the gators gettin scored on 1st by bowling green in the swamp? they suck

oklahoma was waaaay overrated.
west virginia is lookin sharp. too bad they got scared of the tomahawk chop.
tennessee got it done against NCST. the wolfpack made some horrible turnovers but overall werent terrible.
 5 years ago '09        #77
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Alabama is definitely number one. They r*ped Michigan, but like some have said, once hoke gets his guys in there, things will change. He's still got rich rods recruits. I love denard, but boy did he let me down last night. Michigan needs a real qb. I really do love denard, he's great sometimes. I didn't understand a lot of the play calling. Rawls was definitly a let down. Morris will be much better in Borges system. Michigan did put up 14 which is more than lsu did in two games against Bama last year, but our defense blue balls. Kovacs is good, countess went out right at the begining of the game. We needed him, but all credit goes to Bama. Saban is a great coach. He was still yelling about sh*t at the end of the game, that's a real fu*king coach. I dont even think he knew the score. Congrats Bama. I think you may go undefeated. Michigan will still run the big ten this year. I'm pretty confident about that. With that being said, I think they probably should down to around 20. The top 4 or five teams deserve their spots. Wisconsin should drop a few spots even though they won. Michigan state I don't think is a top ten team. Their defense was good, but offense was ugly besides bell. And when they face a good offense, points will be put up on the board. Alot of teams can't really be judged too much seeing as they played garbage opponents. Ohio state will probably be decent this year. Florida should drop. I was really surprised at notre dame. Didn't expect that.

Top 5
Bama
USC
Oregon
Lsu
Oklahoma

Last edited by circleofpurple; 09-02-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 cottonman5grand said:
7-6 vs William and Mary is sad....What do you expect when you let O'Brien leave and CJ Brown gets hurt....I hope they get rid of Edsel soon, players hate him, fans hate him
I knew it was gonna be rough, but damn struggling against William and Mary

That was the first win since september I'm tired of this sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
1) bama
2) USC
3) FSU
4) LSU
5) nike U

michigan was definitely a good team. i think they were closer to 10 than 8 but great job by the tide. they are the obvious #1 right now. the big 10 sucks besides michigan and overrated state.

USC has a free ride to the national championship. oregon is all flash as usual (on offense) but i cant see them knockin off the trojans this year. the duck defense didnt impress me.

FSU throttled their sacrificial lamb. none of yall realize how dangerous this defense is yet. sammy watkins and clemson will get r*ped. USC and Bama are the only 2 teams i'm not the noles could beat.

LSU is stacked with talent but their coaching is what holds em back.

also...

the gators gettin scored on 1st by bowling green in the swamp? they suck

oklahoma was waaaay overrated.
west virginia is lookin sharp. too bad they got scared of the tomahawk chop.
tennessee got it done against NCST. the wolfpack made some horrible turnovers but overall werent terrible.
Your all kinds of confused.

Quotin this post for future references
 5 years ago '04        #80
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
You Michigan fans are delusional. Michigans lines are grabage and to say Michigan States D is not great, how about watching some games. Hasnt state spanked you fools four years in a row? Make it 5 after this year. If anyone is overrated Michigan shouldnt even be in the top 25. Ohio State, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan State are far better than Michigan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy