Your Top 10 and what we learned this week 1 cfb!

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
6060 pageviews
142 comments


CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012
space
avatar space
space
$28,658 | Props total: 20748 20748
Your Top 10 and what we learned this week 1 cfb!
 

 
1. Bama
2. USC
3. LSU
4. Nike U
5. WVU
6. Clemson
7. FSU
8. Ark
9. Georgia
10. Mich St

- if Ohio state had sat out last year they would be a championship game contender! Thank you based urb!
- OU needs to get they stuff together...utep...hogue get ya boys!
- mike gundy hunt actually be a good coach
- if Texas wins but no one saw the game..did it really happen #LonghornNetwork
- The top 4 are as good as advertised!
- if WV is consistent they will win the big12.

142 comments for "Your Top 10 and what we learned this week 1 cfb!"

 6 years ago '07        #2
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10775 10775
I wish the 4 team playoff was this year.....sh*t would be epic!!
 6 years ago '06        #3
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 CadillacVyse said:
- if Texas wins but no one saw the game..did it really happen #LonghornNetwork
internet FTW




  448 - 219 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 09-02-2012, 12:18 PM         #4
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can my Hokies play first?
 6 years ago '04        #5
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 CadillacVyse said:
1. Bama
2. USC
3. LSU
4. Nike U
5. WVU
6. Clemson
7. FSU
8. Ark
9. Georgia
10. Mich St

- if Ohio state had sat out last year they would be a championship game contender! Thank you based urb!
- OU needs to get they stuff together...utep...hogue get ya boys!
- mike gundy hunt actually be a good coach
- if Texas wins but no one saw the game..did it really happen #LonghornNetwork
- The top 4 are as good as advertised!
- if WV is consistent they will win the big12.
I was on the road going to the Oregon game a lot of the day, but I saw quite a bit of Clemson, USC and Alabama and they all looked good. Didn't see FSU play, but Clemson did look beatable, so hard for me to rank the two, but from what I've read, I'd put FSU ahead of them....

But glad I got to see the debut of Marcus Mariota in person... MY GAWD... MariGOATa would've thrown for 100% if not for four drops... Never thought I'd see the day Oregon loses its best player and look better the next year


EDIT: Oh, and Alabama is my #1 though


Last edited by JFamis; 09-02-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 09-02-2012, 12:33 PM         #6
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dee hart my n*gga I hate it had to be him...
 6 years ago '11        #7
does any 1 care 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 664 664
Maryland's offense is terrible
 6 years ago '06        #8
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1374 1374
We learned never to doubt Nick Saban...His boys came to the game to play
 6 years ago '12        #9
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Stupid thread.

The only thing learned is that Michigan was overrated like I said.

Pittsburgh is embarrassing.

Next few weeks will tell much more since there were hardly any decent games

Also, Boise and Michigan St will both struggle this year, Boise a lot more than MSU.

Georgia has TWO beast Freshman RBs now. CadillacVse LOST.


Last edited by DoMieD; 09-02-2012 at 12:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #10
CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,658 | Props total: 20748 20748
 JFamis said:
I was on the road going to the Oregon game a lot of the day, but I saw quite a bit of Clemson, USC and Alabama and they all looked good. Didn't see FSU play, but Clemson did look beatable, so hard for me to rank the two, but from what I've read, I'd put FSU ahead of them....

But glad I got to see the debut of Marcus Mariota in person... MY GAWD... MariGOATa would've thrown for 100% if not for four drops... Never thought I'd see the day Oregon loses its best player and look better the next year


EDIT: Oh, and Alabama is my #1 though
I give Clemson the nod because they beat a quality opponent and without all world Sammy Watkins. But Boyd showed some balls with his play making n scrambling. And the defense showed up...but then again west Virginia us putting up points on all teams not named bama n lsu.
 6 years ago '07        #11
CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,658 | Props total: 20748 20748
 DoMieD said:
Stupid thread.

The only thing learned is that Michigan was overrated like I said.

Pittsburgh is embarrassing.

Next few weeks will tell much more since there were hardly any decent games
tell Richt stop letting scrubs stick around. Buffalo being within 8 points at the half is pitiful. Saban and Miles ain't playing. If yall wanna run with the big boys y'all gotta step it up. but Florida looks bad n scar looks bad too so yall got the west on lock. But I still got yall losing to mizzou!
 6 years ago '04        #12
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
1. Bama
2. USC
3. LSU
4. Oregon
5. FSU








Rest 6-10

week 1 usc
Wiley will be missed.... his replacements were picked on all day
Overall the defense played great... Grade: A
Offense decent... wayyyyy to many drops and where was our running game .... Grade: C+


Last edited by bouncer900; 09-02-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #13
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 CadillacVyse said:
tell Richt stop letting scrubs stick around. Buffalo being within 8 points at the half is pitiful. Saban and Miles ain't playing. If yall wanna run with the big boys y'all gotta step it up. but Florida looks bad n scar looks bad too so yall got the west on lock. But I still got yall losing to mizzou!
Not sure if serious

Dude got MSU in his Top 10

Dead.
 6 years ago '04        #14
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
1.bammer
2.usc
3.nike u
4. LSU
5. WVU
6. UGA
7. FSU
8. Clemson
9. OK
10. Michigan St.

what we learned -

1. Michigan is the same old michigan still. Plenty of early Denard Robinson ESPN hype during the first few weeks of the season, only to fall off as usual. Thank goodness Bammer beat that a.ss up in week 1.

2. Bammer is bar none the best team in cfb.

3. Clemson is an overrated top 10 team. Auburn will finish with 6 or more losses and Chizik will finish the year in the hotseat.

4. Duke is who we thought he was. We all Canes out here knew Duke was a top 5 recruit. Baring any injuries, he's the ACC freshman player of the year . Hopefully he doesn't get winded halfway through the season.

5. Oregon vs USC is gonna be epic

6. Oh yeah, football is back
 6 years ago '07        #15
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10775 10775
 DoMieD said:
Stupid thread.

The only thing learned is that Michigan was overrated like I said.

Pittsburgh is embarrassing.

Next few weeks will tell much more since there were hardly any decent games

Also, Boise and Michigan St will both struggle this year, Boise a lot more than MSU.

Georgia has TWO beast Freshman RBs now. CadillacVse LOST.
At some point the other team is not over rated.....we are just damn good. And wait until those RBs play a good team before we give them The Heisman.
 6 years ago '12        #16
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,688 | Props total: 18386 18386
Oh Andrew Luck was that entire Stanford team last year. They're 7 - 5 at best this season.
 09-02-2012, 12:50 PM         #17
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bama is very good but Michigan was overrated as fu*k. They were ranked because of lack of a better option in that conference.
 6 years ago '12        #18
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 FeedTheBeast said:
At some point the other team is not over rated.....we are just damn good. And wait until those RBs play a good team before we give them The Heisman.
Wait. In no way does that mean Bama is not good. Michigan just isn't good, period. Bama is.

A top 15 team shouldn't get blown out. I knew this was gonna happen though.

I'd have Bama at 1.


Last edited by DoMieD; 09-02-2012 at 12:53 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #19
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,961 | Props total: 4828 4828
I learned this scheduling has to change. One reason I really don't get into the rest of CFB until Week 3-4 is because you got teams like FSU winning 69-3, Oklahoma St. winning 84-0, this has to change, those games are horrible. I always hated OSU's OOC schedule, accept when USC ran us 38-3 in Pryor's freshman year. And we played USC the next year and got a little bit closer. But out of conference games need to be more challenging for these Top 25 teams.
 09-02-2012, 01:01 PM         #20
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida looked iffy also...

Don't be suprised when TAMU beats em. Texas should've shown em last year that two qb's ain't gone cut it. Gotta pick one qb and leave it at that.

And michigan is actually a good team, wait till they get in big ten play.

Geno smith might be the best qb this season, him and logan thomas are some beasts.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy