19-Year-Old Boy From NY Killed While Waiting In Line My Dude...[R.I.P.]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
I saw heads lined up om Jamaica Avenue on Friday night about 3 am on line to cop these kicks and the first thing I told my dude as we rolled by was these dudes are sitting ducks announcing they have that much bread on them..kids won't stand on line for an education or a job but they will risk getting murdered for some kicks that they can barely afford.I been a sneakerhead all my life but the game has gone to sh*t now...R.I.P though to lil' homie but let this be a lesson to all you youngins that there are wolves and sheep and you dudes doing these midnight runs might end up being food for no good reason.
 5 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
best place to rob = long a.ss line of people (probably paying cash) waiting on some kicks.

these crooks have it easy.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
$42,516 | Props total: 56184 56184
 5_star_smitty said:
best place to rob = long a.ss line of people (probably paying cash) waiting on some kicks.

these crooks have it easy.
 5 years ago '11        #84
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
pretty sad it was over some foamposites you will get shot in cali for wearing those haha no swag
 5 years ago '12        #85
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
senseless R.I.P to the dude
 5 years ago '08        #86
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
it was murder over jordans, he died for his 6's

[video - click to view]

I know it wasnt jordans, I just wanted to post that crack
 5 years ago '04        #87
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
never try and wrestle with a gun
 5 years ago '12        #88
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
R.i.p
 5 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I seriously rocked Pony in 1985 that looked better than these fu*ked up shoes
 5 years ago '04        #90
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ballin1 said:

you probably collect foamposites or something. poor soul
nah your original comment wasnt funny, or clever, and it was in very poor taste. you probably have a d!ck like a pinky toe and need to troll on the internet to compensate, its all good.
 09-03-2012, 10:46 PM         #91
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a shame.......
 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM         #92
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to the black dude who died but why is there a fat little spanish kid in the screen cap though???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #93
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
$42,516 | Props total: 56184 56184
 clearm3 said:
RIP to the black dude who died but why is there a fat little spanish kid in the screen cap though???

[pic - click to view]

I was thinking the same shyt!?????
 09-03-2012, 11:23 PM         #94
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I was thinking the same shyt!?????
lol

i watched the video twice to make sure I wasn't missing sh*t. Fat little random spanish kid
 5 years ago '04        #95
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Avon_Barksdale said:

This shyt is senseless, fu-k Nike....
a man died. why doesn't matter. the fact that it was over 300 sneakers is even worse.

Jersey732 said:
tragedy is people buying $300 shoes
chicks buy $1000 shoes. a man died. fu*k why for....yall k!lling me....

Playajay38 said:
I can see this becoming a trend. People stand in line for everything that's about to drop from video games to shoes. n*ggas getting hip to the game and instead of waiting to jack shoes, they just gonna hit n*ggas for the cash. R.I.P. to the kid. But we have to learn to not carry cash and carry plastic. That way you can at least cancel the card and get a new one later.
good idea. still, you have to understand why cats don't have plastic though, even those who can get it. yeah, they might not know how to get it or maybe son just wasn't having it and said i'm not giving yall sh*t....matter of fact, that's what he did. don't mention if he had plastic or not. obviously, what he wasn't having was them n*ggas. a shame the brave dude died though. his pride k!lled him, not the sneakers.

Chi city Che said:
sorry but that's what his dumbass gets for waiting in line for a pair of shoes

silly human
your response makes you seem not human, very inhumane.

PTC said:
so we have people in here worried about another man's fashion choice rather than the fact that he was innocently k!lled?

It's sad, someone is k!lled and more people are worried about what he's spending his money on... ya'll should get put on an island and I'll personally send a nuke there.
i'll get the coordinates for you. i actually read a lot of these posts. some dudes just don't seem to get it.

majestic75 said:
A culture full of people that don't understand finance is conducive toward breeding degenerates that contribute nothing to the economy and would try to rob people waiting in line to buy sneakers.
yea and a culture full of people THAT DO understand finance is conducive towards breeding greedy, selfish, grimy, power hunger degenerates that contribute nothing back to the economy, all the while poisoning the same PEOPLE that they are for this "power" of money and would try to k!ll people waiting in line to buy FOOD or even to protest their malicious, callous, heinous, inhumane, treacherous tactics so really....what the fu*k are you talking about???????

ChickzNKickz said:
Dumb n*ggaz in here commenting on the shoes...

Lil homie could have gotten k!lled doing anything. It's a shame not because he got k!lled for waiting in line it's shame because he was k!lled Period! He could have been k!lled anywhere.. U think robbers really give a fuk what you're doing...

He went out f!ghting though and although he was bodied, half of you n*ggaz clowning wouldn't do the same...
i think that you were the only one that mentioned that part of the tape, like i did. the dude wasn't having it. his pride k!lled him. and you're absolutely right.....that could happen anywhere.

BadIntentionz said:
hmmm......but we'll never ever ever hear about people getting shot online trying to get a JOB!
^
it would be an improvement from k!lling for sneakers that dont get you anything but hood attention

either way k!lling is bad but god damn for sneakers? wow, sneakers have become IDOLS, people make walls of sneakers, clean there sneakers better then they clean there a.ss n sh*t
well, that wouldn't make sense to rob someone looking for a job....they obviously don't have money....they are looking for a job!!!!!

GROUCHCARTEL said:
I saw heads lined up om Jamaica Avenue on Friday night about 3 am on line to cop these kicks and the first thing I told my dude as we rolled by was these dudes are sitting ducks announcing they have that much bread on them..kids won't stand on line for an education or a job but they will risk getting murdered for some kicks that they can barely afford.I been a sneakerhead all my life but the game has gone to sh*t now...R.I.P though to lil' homie but let this be a lesson to all you youngins that there are wolves and sheep and you dudes doing these midnight runs might end up being food for no good reason.
i hear your point but like i said, no one's going to get robbed on a mass interview. as a thief, you're going to try and come up easy......can't really blame the people waiting....that's taking some of heat off of the wolves who did the stealing......and i know, the jungle has many animals in it. this the type of sh*t that you still gonna shake ya head at, especially if you already know.

Phil Swagson said:
it was murder over jordans, he died for his 6's

I know it wasnt jordans, I just wanted to post that crack
beat was hot....lyrics were so so...

Last edited by getyagameup; 09-03-2012 at 11:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,308 | Props total: 1501 1501
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
someone need to do you a favor....

Great response
 5 years ago '04        #97
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 majestic75 said:
What a stupid argument. So if he spent that $300 to have your mother r*ped and tortured, no one should comment on the morality of it because it was his money and he had the right to spend it on whatever he wants?

It's a public forum, it's driven by opinion. If you don't like it, kick rocks son.
you really comparing that to buying sneakers? and you talking about stupid arguments
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy