New Iphone (White) Video, Yep I Officialy Pass...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Pro337 said:
Unless you work for Apple, which I highly doubt, or you're some sort of psychic, please tell me how you figure this is the NEW iPHONE? Oh, because it's on the Internet right? You coons believe anything on the Internet.

EDIT: He said he is not to turn on the device?? I wonder why
*subscribes to thread*

It's getting way too close to the announcement. It would not surprise me the least if this is in fact the phone.

Ward22 said:
This sh*t really cost $800?
Depending on the version and off contract? I would say so. Herders gotta herd.
 5 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 fat_boyy21 said:
we all know this is fake.. when it's real apple sends cops to people's houses, remember. I personally think apples gonna come with a teardrop design with an edge to edge screen
The parts for that would have leaked by now. Apple's supply chain is too large to stop leaks. The Gizmodo phone was a working model so thats why Apple sent the cops. And it was in America. Good luck stoping people in China from getting parts from the factory.
 5 years ago '06        #23
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Apple aint doin sh*t this year
I'd only think about switching sides if

1st the Screen is 4.3+ retina
2nd have latest quad-core processor + all new gpu
3th Revamped iOS aka jack everything android has and add wireless charging/beam

For u guys saying it fake, it might be, but this is how its going to look in 10 days.
U sheep will still buy it even tho u want all these other things and when they dont
have "all these other things" u will just revert and say, it's just a phone and does
what I need.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Ward22 said:
This sh*t really cost $800?
Yes the unlocked version which is what id buying = close to 900 dollars speculated.

YES 900 for a fuking phone... You can buy a laptop for 900.
Strongly considering a GSM unlocked galaxy s3... Less 600 dollars brand new. I refuse to sign another 2 year contract for any phone service till the day my black azz is shot and k!lled.

Still seems crazy to me. Which is why i said it better have crazy hardware.

To those saying "FAKE FAKE FAKE"

its a fuking dummy phone used for making cases... If you know anything about phones the cases and accessory companies get dummies months ahead of release. This is so they can build up a supply to meet the demand for release.

So it may not be a WORKING model, what you see is a dummy, for molding cases.

THIS IS THE RELEASE DESIGN, it will look like what you see.

added article check the first post. Yall so fuking sad, yall dont wanna believe this isnt the new iphone. but it is. Sorry to break your bubble, no innovation this time around suckers. :(

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-02-2012 at 08:21 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #25
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,398 | Props total: 4468 4468
There's no way that's the real iPhone 5...that sh*t is hideous.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 adulel08 said:
For u guys saying it fake, it might be, but this is how its going to look in 10 days.
U sheep will still buy it even tho u want all these other things and when they dont
have "all these other things" u will just revert and say, it's just a phone and does
what I need.
Well Apple has an ecosystem that is huge selling point against the competitors. If you have a Mac, iPad, and/or iPod and you replace your iPhone you will lose the ability to use all the apps you already paid for, you lose documents in the cloud, icloud, and a plethora of other benefits you gain when having an Apple ecosystem. Android is tight but iOS is tight as well and preferring one over the other doesn't make you a fanboy.
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Well Apple has an ecosystem that is huge selling point against the competitors. If you have a Mac, iPad, and/or iPod and you replace your iPhone you will lose the ability to use all the apps you already paid for, you lose documents in the cloud, icloud, and a plethora of other benefits you gain when having an Apple ecosystem. Android is tight but iOS is tight as well and preferring one over the other doesn't make you a fanboy.
Might be time to move on :(

I swear if those hardware specs are not crazy i cant justify spending 900 dollars the new iphone.

I can get a GS3 for 600 dollars unlocked. WITH MORE STORAGE
What exactly is apple still charging an arm and a leg for, they dont appear to be innovating their device.

If you look iphone 4S was by the most fuked up move they pulled on the stupid people. Trying to get people to buy a new phone so they can use Siri... And told people they couldnt use it on the old devices because it was too slow. And the NEW 4S was NEW AND INNOVATIVE. A month later jailbroken n*ggas were running siri on 3GS, 4 with absolutely no issue.

Apple sold a small insignificant piece of software with a sightly better phone... And people actually got rid of their old 4's for it.

Soooo, if the new iphone is lacking in specs, with no outstanding features... People will still buy it, apple knows this, so they can afford to make lackluster devices now.
 5 years ago '04        #28
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
It still isn't clear. You do or don't want to spend $800 on a iPhone?
 5 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 hockeythug said:
It still isn't clear. You do or don't want to spend $800 on a iPhone?
I dont want to, IF the specs are not trumping GS3... And the features aint looking rite.
When the release more info ill make up my then. If the specs are crazy i will probably cop.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Might be time to move on :(

I swear if those hardware specs are not crazy i cant justify spending 900 dollars the new iphone.

I can get a GS3 for 600 dollars unlocked. WITH MORE STORAGE
What exactly is apple still charging an arm and a leg for, they dont appear to be innovating their device.

If you look iphone 4S was by the most fuked up move they pulled on the stupid people. Trying to get people to buy a new phone so they can use Siri... And told people they couldnt use it on the old devices because it was too slow. And the NEW 4S was NEW AND INNOVATIVE. A month later jailbroken n*ggas were running siri on 3GS, 4 with absolutely no issue.

Apple sold a small insignificant piece of software with a sightly better phone... And people actually got rid of their old 4's for it.

Soooo, if the new iphone is lacking in specs, with no outstanding features... People will still buy it, apple knows this, so they can afford to make lackluster devices now.
Well if you think of it as everyone being locked into a 2 year contract, the jump from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4S is a huge jump. If you have a 4S now, you will upgrade to the iPhone 5S which will be a huge jump for you. One thing everyone has learned about Apple over the passed 12 years is that they make incremental changes to all their devices and OS' which end up to being radical changes over time. Some people might not like that but it seems to be highly successful for Apple and I don't see them changing it over time. There has been times where I've been upset because Apple doesn't move at the pace I want them sometimes but the over package is too awesome for me to purchase a different phone. The customer service alone makes their devices worth the purchase.
 5 years ago '04        #31
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
I dont want to, IF the specs are not trumping GS3... And the features aint looking rite.
When the release more info ill make up my then. If the specs are crazy i will probably cop.
It was a joke. Clearly your mind is already made up.
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 Ward22 said:
Wtf 4gs was 299
Nah it will be norm price for contract... Im talking prices out of contract.
 5 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 Ward22 said:
Wtf 4gs was 299
Nah it will be norm price for contract... Im talking prices off contract.
 09-02-2012, 09:05 PM         #34
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think apple has a loss yet...except the day steve jobs sold the company in like 1992...then bought it back 2 years later... operating funds : more than obama without borrowing from china!
 09-02-2012, 09:13 PM         #35
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Br that there business model get suckas that like wasting money. Android is promise this and that but deliver when u about to upgrade anyway. Stop expecting more than the leaders will deliver waiting to see what blackberry 10 has with developer support seems like a win win. They want your business they don't expect you to buy just because it's apple or DROID.
 5 years ago '10        #36
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,417 | Props total: 6251 6251

[pic - click to view]

so damn innovating...The Software Already going to be below pare to jelly bean smh

could've @ least change something in the design besides the screen!
well i will be gettin the GS3 then
 09-02-2012, 09:45 PM         #37
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhgallo said:
Br that there business model get suckas that like wasting money. Android is promise this and that but deliver when u about to upgrade anyway. Stop expecting more than the leaders will deliver waiting to see what blackberry 10 has with developer support seems like a win win. They want your business they don't expect you to buy just because it's apple or DROID.
i read this sh*t 3 times and i have no fu*king idea what youre saying.
 5 years ago '05        #38
space
space
Quad core... or i dont wanna hear it Apple.
 5 years ago '09        #39
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,408 | Props total: 17614 17614
will be copping a 4 and download siri on it
 5 years ago '04        #40
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5278 5278
Damn n*ggas this grimey to post new fake iphone videos.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy