Rebooted BATMAN rumored to make debut in THE JUSTICE LEAGUE FILM

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #81
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 LicensedLegend said:
That's not the point. Every character in The Avengers was introduced in prior movies, along with the motives of each one. Iron didn't want to join, Hulk was to busy running from the government, Thor was brought back to earth by his father to stop his brother, and Captain America was unthawed and brought into a world that had moved on without him. Loki and what he was after was even in prior movies. The Avengers didn't have to tell a story because it was the conclusion to one. The JL movie is going be the complete opposite. Batman will have to be rebooted in it. Who knows what Man of Steel is going to do. Green Lantern was a box office bust. Wonder Woman can't get a movie/tv show to save her life. Flash, Aquaman, and MM all well known character, but what is their purpose,their story for this particular movie. This JL movie will have to explain all that.

band of heroes joining together to save the world... you can have wonder woman join up and not need a whole movie to show how or why they are a hero, let the movie show they are heroes. reboot green lantern with john stewert, different lantern to help separate from the green lantern movie that failed.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
So should the JL movie be the formation of the team or should they already be together and the movie just showcase one of their adventures?
 5 years ago '09        #83
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
 LicensedLegend said:
Why are you bringing up Spidey, Wolverine, and FF? Of course they are there most popular. That still doesn't negate the fact that all those previously mentioned are icons in the marvel universe.
I'm bringing them up because no one on the avengers was/is on their level. They are the BM, SM and WW of Marvel. DC has more icons than the JL main 7, but no one is on their level. I'm saying that because with the Avengers for the average movie fan you had to(or they felt they had to) establish them, where as the JL are bigger than them. I'm saying Spiderman because everyone knows about him from his books and numerous cartoons, so you really don't need to start with the beginning. I had friends who didn't know who Thor was, or didn't have a problem with the Will Smith as Cap rumor. You can show your broads a pic of Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman and they'll most likely at least know who they are.

Anyone of you that weren't comics fans probably didn't know much if anything at all about any of the Avengers except for the Hulk. But I'm almost sure you knew about SM and BM.

Marvel did an excellent job boosting the characters, but I'm almost 100% sure if they would've had all the rights to their characters, Avengers would've been on the back burner.

Thats all I'm saying. BUT, like I said we won't care if the movie's dope.
 5 years ago '09        #84
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
 Daville502 said:
So should the JL movie be the formation of the team or should they already be together and the movie just showcase one of their adventures?
They can show the formation, but you don't have to have their origins first to do it. If y'all can, watch the 1st 2 eps of Justice League cartoon. That's a good preview of how they could do it.

About the James Bond point I made, I'm saying after film franchises start and are running for a while, you don't have to start over again. Suppose RDJ decides that 3 Iron Man movies and 3 Avengers movies are enough, do they have to start over? Or can they just continue to tell IM stories? If Batman Begins was never made, and Nolan started with TDK, are y'all saying that something would've been missing from those last 2 films?
 09-04-2012, 06:11 PM         #85
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scallinno said:
Of course they are iconic, BUT they aren't the top of the food chain. Marvel's most popular are Spidey, Wolverine and Hulk. Those and FF are their lead dogs.

But it all comes down to being a dope movie. If it's dope, we honestly won't care if they start whole then break to pieces or go the Avengers route.

That's 1 thing I like about the old James Bond universe. Every film was just like another mission in the career of 007.
Yeah I know we were just discussing the characters in the avengers movie, not each marvel character.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy