Sep 1 - Teen Killed After Sticking His Head Out Of Party Bus Roof.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
11554 pageviews
118 comments

Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
Sep 1 - Teen k!lled After Sticking His Head Out Of Party Bus Roof.

[pic - click to view]

Twitter photo showing Daniel Fernandez of Sayreville, N.J. who was k!lled when he apparently stuck his head through the roof hatch of a double-decker party bus near the George Washington Bridge on August 31, 2012.

A St. Francis Prep student was k!lled when his head hit an overpass as he clowned around on a New Jersey-bound party bus and popped out of a hatch in the roof near the George Washington Bridge Friday night, authorities said.

Daniel Fernandez, 16, an incoming junior at the Queens Catholic school, died at Hackensack University Medical Center from severe head trauma shortly after the 6:45 p.m. incident, law enforcement sources said.

Sixty-five teens boarded the double-decker bus in at the school in Fresh Meadows and had reached Fort Lee, N.J., on their way to a Sweet 16 party when the accident occurred, police said.

“When the bus went under the Fletcher Ave. overpass, the boy’s head struck the underside of that overpass,” a Port Authority spokesman said.

[pic - click to view]

The security guard on the bus said he warned the exuberant teens to leave the rooftop hatch alone.

“I told them not to open the hatch, like three or four times, but kids, they don't understand,” said Alex Franco, 41, who was the security guard on the bus.

After warning them to keep away, Franco said he headed downstairs to tell the driver that it was getting too hot in the bus.

“It was very hot. Everybody was dancing. Two, five minutes I was downstairs,” Franco explained.

“Then I heard two guys screaming, ‘Oh my God, oh my God,’” and he ran upstairs.

“I saw him on the floor. His face was like, no teeth. I said, ‘Who is this guy?’”

In the pandemonium, Franco said he tried to move the other teens downstairs as the bus came to a halt.

Leon McKiver, an emergency medical technician, was passing the scene and stopped to help. “I’m still traumatized that this happened and especially that this happened to a young kid,” McKiver told NBC4.

Asked if the kids were consuming alcohol, Franco said, “If they drink, I don’t know.” He insisted that the passengers were checked for booze before they boarded, and that no alcohol was served on the bus.

No other passengers suffered any physical injury. All were transported to a Port Authority administration building nearby, where they were questioned and released to their parents.

[pic - click to view]

The accident and subsequent investigation caused massive backups for New Jersey bound vehicles.

Friends and schoolmates discussed the horrific event on Twitter under hash tags “#staystrongdan” and “#prepfam” in the hours after the tragedy.

“Sitting here with your blood on my foot wishing this was all a bad dream. I love you so much dan you were there for me till the last second,” tweeted VBudz.

“I don’t know how I’m gonna be able to function after this. Scarred forever,” she added.

The party-going teens were discussing the fun they were hoping to have before the night was derailed by tragedy.

“Double decker partybus to polysss,” VBudz tweeted at 2:34 p.m.

“Everything did Nails done, hair done Everything did Oh, you fancy, huh? ? ” wrote LovePolzz, the apparent birthday girl.

Cops identified Fernandez as a resident of Sayreville, N.J., but his Facebook page said he’s from Woodside, Queens. His family could not be reached for comment.

Representatives of St. Francis Prep could not immediately be reached for comment, while the phone went unanswered Friday night at Designer Limousines of Port Washington, L.I., the company that operates the massive bus.

[pic - click to view]

Teen k!lled after sticking head through party bus roof near George Washington Bridge - NY Daily News

118 comments for "Sep 1 - Teen Killed After Sticking His Head Out Of Party Bus Roof."

5 years ago '08        #2
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2278 2278
I bet all the kids who went to prom won't be complaining about their hungover headache the next morning.
 5 years ago '11        #3
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9936 9936
Yeah, this is my school. He a year younger than me. RIP
 5 years ago '04        #4
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
I nominate this kid for a Darwin Award ()

Natural Selection, at it's finest!
 09-02-2012, 04:16 PM         #5
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody told me his head came off, i bet that sh*t was cray
 5 years ago '12        #6
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
the type of sh*t you only hear about in movies
 5 years ago '12        #7
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Skratch said:
somebody told me his head came off, i bet that sh*t was cray
yeah one of the girls had his blood on her feet....
 5 years ago '08        #8
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
The security guard on the bus said he warned the exuberant teens to leave the rooftop hatch alone.

“I told them not to open the hatch, like three or four times, but kids, they don't understand,” said Alex Franco, 41, who was the security guard on the bus.

And somehow, I still see the family to sue the bus company for keeping the bus too hot and having the guard leave to explain to the bus driver and taking him away from the party.
 5 years ago '07        #9
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67

5 years ago '07        #10
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
nah I was watching eyewitness news they said he died at the hosp so im not sure if his head was off
 5 years ago '06        #11
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wow that's crazy....
 5 years ago '04        #12
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5214 5214
fu*king stupid its like that guy at baseball game got drunk and fell and died now he is with hey zeus good.
 09-02-2012, 06:36 PM         #13
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ GWB Head Crack
 5 years ago '10        #14
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I know this kid. He went to my friend's school. Damn shame. it's crazy when you see a n*gga around and then don't see him anymore and you find out he's dead
 09-02-2012, 06:49 PM         #15
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This nicca went head over hills....
 5 years ago '04        #16
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
No alcohol? Bullsh*t...there's always alcohol on party busses.
 5 years ago '05        #17
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
clowning around had him heading in the wrong direction

he got ahead of himself

he was a real head case

he musta lost his head by doin that

he musta been listening to "keep your head up"

what a head trip
 5 years ago '10        #18
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
damn....thats fu*ked up....but its also fu*ked up how he ruined everyones night..........but still damn.
 5 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,889 | Props total: 25679 25679

[video - click to view]

09-02-2012, 07:38 PM         #20
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:
I nominate this kid for a Darwin Award ()

Natural Selection, at it's finest!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy